• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Axel and Nexus summoned their motorcycles and got on, putting their helmets on.
((I wonder who Ilaani will sit with...?
xD ))
((XDD well that'll be an obvious one))

Ilaani got on the back of Nexus's motorcycle, getting the spare helmet from where it stayed and put it on "All ready" she said with a small chuckle.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "Well, yeah, I'm not always on fire, so I'd say i am." he said jokingly as he smiled at her.
Dakota looked at him "If you were always on fire you'd be brighter, since y'know, fire" she giggled.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Ikuto was obviously cute and was also, obviously flirting with her. "Hmm... Your sister sounds very smart... Do you want to talk more over a bite to eat perhaps?" He asked.
Sakura blinked a few times, staring at him for a bit "u-uhm yeah that sounds nice" she says.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at him "If you were always on fire you'd be brighter, since y'know, fire" she giggled.
Roland sighed then chuckled "Well, yeah, but i might be slightly less clothed." he said as he looked at her.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo waited for the waiter to walk away before sighing "So many choices, and you choice Spaghetti." he said slightly shaking his head "if that was the only thing you recognized then you should of asked me." he said looking at her
Chiharu blinked, looking at Jojo. She hadn't said anything about not recognizing anything else... how did he know that? "W-well, I didn't want to make a big deal out it... besides, spaghetti is good, so.."

Nonalaka said:
((XDD well that'll be an obvious one))
Ilaani got on the back of Nexus's motorcycle, getting the spare helmet from where it stayed and put it on "All ready" she said with a small chuckle.

They both burst through the wall, speeding down towards the road, once reaching it, heading for the forest. Police sirens could be heard.

[media]

[/media]

LunaCrosby said:
Sakura blinked a few times, staring at him for a bit "u-uhm yeah that sounds nice" she says.
Ikuto laughed lightly and nodded, twitching his ears a bit before taking her hand. "Great! It's a date then~" He teased her before he began walking to the cafe.

Lumina said:
Chiharu blinked, looking at Jojo. She hadn't said anything about not recognizing anything else... how did he know that? "W-well, I didn't want to make a big deal out it... besides, spaghetti is good, so.."
Jojo sighed and shook his head "You only come to these restaurants if you're making a big deal of it." he said as he dragged his hand down his face.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed and shook his head "You only come to these restaurants if you're making a big deal of it." he said as he dragged his hand down his face.
Chiharu looked away, out at the still-not-that-busy restaurant. "Well I've never been to a place like this, so how should I know.." The waiter came and dropped off their drinks, and walked away just as quickly as he appeared. Wordlessly she stuck a straw in her water, taking a drink.

Lumina said:
Chiharu looked away, out at the still-not-that-busy restaurant. "Well I've never been to a place like this, so how should I know.." The waiter came and dropped off their drinks, and walked away just as quickly as he appeared. Wordlessly she stuck a straw in her water, taking a drink.
Jojo leaned back into his booth and looked up at the ceiling "Well for starters, how quickly and efficiently the waiters work." he said nonchalantly as he picked up his drink and sipped at it "Secondly, if you look around, even though there are few people in here, we're the poorest dressed here." he said as he looked back to her.

TheDragoon said:
They both burst through the wall, speeding down towards the road, once reaching it, heading for the forest. Police sirens could be heard.
[media]

[/media]

Ikuto laughed lightly and nodded, twitching his ears a bit before taking her hand. "Great! It's a date then~" He teased her before he began walking to the cafe.
Sakura blushed "you seem to really enjoy messing with me" she said as she followed him.

TheDragoon said:
Mari kept crying, hugging her back and blushing lightly. "I-I love you Natsumi! Even if you aren't my mother!" She said.
*Natsumi just pets Mari's head hoping itll make her feel better*

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Alright." He lit his entire hand on fire with a obsidian flame resembling the power of fire and death before pressing it to Akito's head

"Neat"
"but it does suck that my mom might not be near her, depends on what she chooses to do"

LunaCrosby said:
Sakura blushed "you seem to really enjoy messing with me" she said as she followed him.
Ikuto smirked a bit more as he pushed open the door to the cafe. "Hmm... Why yes I do~ but mostly because your cute. Part of it is because I like teasing people~" He said before Yoru riggled his way out of his pocket. "Ugh! It's so cramped in there!" The half cat, half human spirit said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsumi just pets Mari's head hoping itll make her feel better*

[/QUOTE]
Mari calmed down a bit and just kept hugging Natsumi. She wasn't sure exactly what to do at this point.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed then chuckled "Well, yeah, but i might be slightly less clothed." he said as he looked at her.
"..only slightly?" She laughed "well try not to go on fire then" she said as she looked at him then giggled

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo leaned back into his booth and looked up at the ceiling "Well for starters, how quickly and efficiently the waiters work." he said nonchalantly as he picked up his drink and sipped at it "Secondly, if you look around, even though there are few people in here, we're the poorest dressed here." he said as he looked back to her.
Chiharu, of course, looked around, and they definitely were the poorest dressed of all the diners. She scooted back into the corner of her booth a bit, her cheeks slightly pink, looking back at Jojo. "Well great. Now we're sticking out even more." She flopped her head on the table, groaning

Nonalaka said:
"..only slightly?" She laughed "well try not to go on fire then" she said as she looked at him then giggled
Roland nodded "Oh i will try, but at the same time usually nothing wants to get close to something on fire." he said playfully before smirking "And would you prefer me to be clotheless instead of only slightly less?" he asked teasingly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nods and stood up
Len yawned awake "I'm up!" he shouted back
Amaya groaned. "Shhhh children just for a second" she says holding her head

"What's wrong mama, you got a headache?" She asks

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smirked "You give up already?"
Akito grinned. "I was never fighting" he says with a smirk

Lumina said:
Chiharu, of course, looked around, and they definitely were the poorest dressed of all the diners. She scooted back into the corner of her booth a bit, her cheeks slightly pink, looking back at Jojo. "Well great. Now we're sticking out even more." She flopped her head on the table, groaning
Jojo sighed "So? the fact that a short girl and a giant are dinning together doesn't make us stand out?" he asked calmly as he looked down at her "and if you keep your head that way you'll end up getting a mark on your forehead." he said as he crossed his arms.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto smirked a bit more as he pushed open the door to the cafe. "Hmm... Why yes I do~ but mostly because your cute. Part of it is because I like teasing people~" He said before Yoru riggled his way out of his pocket. "Ugh! It's so cramped in there!" The half cat, half human spirit said.

Mari calmed down a bit and just kept hugging Natsumi. She wasn't sure exactly what to do at this point.
Sakura stared at Yuro "what or who is that?" she asks.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya groaned. "Shhhh children just for a second" she says holding her head
"What's wrong mama, you got a headache?" She asks
Ayen tilled his head and looked at Amaya "yeah, what is wrong?" he asked curiously

Len came walking down the stairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back