• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "Yeah, there is, I've seen it before" she said with a smile.
Roland smiled and pecked her cheek "So many reasons to love you." he said teasingly before he started walking toward downtown.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded and smiled "We shall" she said as she then took his hand.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well thats a relief" she said with a small quiet laugh before hugging her knees to her chest and looking around "I didnt realise how much I missed coming here" she said with a small smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ilaani shot up awake, her dreams waking her up suddenly, she looked around as she rubbed her eyes "...I mustve fallen asleep.." she muttered to herself as she yawned a bit.

@TheDragoon
Nexus and Axel were talking when Ilaani woke up. Nexus smiled at Ilaani as he shifted his weight to look at her, now happy and feeling better. "Good morning~" He said sweetly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah...i saw this...''
*She removed her hand*

''your mother was a Goddess of Light i think...though she was brutally killed by a sanctum. i know it may be a lot to take in at such a young age but...its better to tell the truth sooner than hide it...in some cases that is..''

[/QUOTE]
Mari started crying, now afraid of all sanctums. "N-No... It can't be true... M-Momma..." She said with a frown. "W-Why did they kill momma..." She said as she collapsed on her knees.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Nexus and Axel were talking when Ilaani woke up. Nexus smiled at Ilaani as he shifted his weight to look at her, now happy and feeling better. "Good morning~" He said sweetly.

Mari started crying, now afraid of all sanctums. "N-No... It can't be true... M-Momma..." She said with a frown. "W-Why did they kill momma..." She said as she collapsed on her knees.
''i dont know...though, the sanctum who killed your mother was only the type of sanctum to see the world as a playground......not all sanctums are alike...''

Mayyflower said:
Amaya started purring, she started rubbing the side of his chest
Ayen smiled and gently placed one of his hands on her head and started rubbing.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i dont know...though, the sanctum who killed your mother was only the type of sanctum to see the world as a playground......not all sanctums are alike...''

[/QUOTE]
Mari kept crying, obviously needing comfort.

LunaCrosby said:
(ill send... sakura to... Ikuto. where is thy character?)
((He's lying on a bench in the courtyard, completely bored, my lady ( ;) )))

TheDragoon said:
Mari kept crying, obviously needing comfort.

((He's lying on a bench in the courtyard, completely bored, my lady ( ;) )))
(sakura is on her way, my good sir (>u>))

Sakura walked into the park, glancing at everyone"so many people" she muttered as her ears sank down and her tail curled around her leg.

LunaCrosby said:
Sakura walked into the park, glancing at everyone"so many people" she muttered as her ears sank down and her tail curled around her leg.
(You owe me a reply)

LunaCrosby said:
Ikuto's cat ears perked up at the sound of a newcomers voice. He smiled a bit and kept his eyes shut.

((He usually won't talk to you if you don't have something he wants
xD ))

Mayyflower said:
Akito smirked. "Go ahead, you will regret it" he says with a grin on his face
Sam sat down. "Now that I think about it, I felt like I had a strong bond with that guy, like he was my other half" she says the last part silently to herself
the clone nodded "there's your proof" she says.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen yawned and started to drift as well
((Time skip?))
(yea)

Amaya woke up to rin going to the fridge

LunaCrosby said:
the clone nodded "there's your proof" she says.
Sam sighs before feeling a burning pain on her head. "Ah what the hell?" She winced

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled and pecked her cheek "So many reasons to love you." he said teasingly before he started walking toward downtown.
"...because i know where tge furniture store is?" Dakota giggled lightly as she walked alongside him happily.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto's cat ears perked up at the sound of a newcomers voice. He smiled a bit and kept his eyes shut.
((He usually won't talk to you if you don't have something he wants
xD ))
(well I wonder what he would want xD )

Sakura felt something brush past her face "nyah~!" she shouted as she jumped, looking around frantically only to notice it was.. a leaf. she held her hands together behind her back and whistled casually, pretending nothing happened as she walked over to a bench.

Mayyflower said:
(yea)

Sam sighs before feeling a burning pain on her head. "Ah what the hell?" She winced
The clone tilted her head "you ok?" she asks.

Mayyflower said:
(yea)
Ayen yawned as he woke up then smiled at Amaya "did you nap well?" he asked tiredly

Nonalaka said:
"...because i know where the furniture store is?" Dakota giggled lightly as she walked alongside him happily.
Roland chuckled "Well, we would of been searching quite awhile if you didn't." he said with a nod.

LunaCrosby said:
(well I wonder what he would want xD )
Sakura felt something brush past her face "nyah~!" she shouted as she jumped, looking around frantically only to notice it was.. a leaf. she held her hands together behind her back and whistled casually, pretending nothing happened as she walked over to a bench.

The clone tilted her head "you ok?" she asks.
Ikuto chuckled softly and opened one of his eyes to see the girl that had sat next to him. "Ooooooh that leaf really scared ya didn't it~?" He asked teasingly.

((And careful... He likes to tease people
xD ))

TheDragoon said:

Ilaani blinked a few times before smiling back at him "good morning....I-I didn't mean to fall asleep.." she said with a small laugh "Are you feeling better?"

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani blinked a few times before smiling back at him "good morning....I-I didn't mean to fall asleep.." she said with a small laugh "Are you feeling better?"
Nexus nodded. "Mhm~ We've just been waiting on you. We've also been talking strategy on how to get out of here." He said.

Axel nodded with agreement with him. "We thought we could use stealth, but thought it'd be much quicker if we broke through the wall or something with our motorcycles..."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen yawned as he woke up then smiled at Amaya "did you nap well?" he asked tiredly

Roland chuckled "Well, we would of been searching quite awhile if you didn't." he said with a nod.
Dakota nodded and smiled "True, but even so the walk would have been nice~"

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto chuckled softly and opened one of his eyes to see the girl that had sat next to him. "Ooooooh that leaf really scared ya didn't it~?" He asked teasingly.
((And careful... He likes to tease people
xD ))
Sakura's face reddened "I-It could have been a s-spider for all I kn-knew!" she said quickly. stammering slightly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded and smiled "True, but even so the walk would have been nice~"
Roland sighed then smiled "Well, maybe you're the brighter one of us." he said with a chuckle as he pecked her cheek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back