• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Mari walked in behind her and tapped her shoulder. "Umm... Mama?" She asked, curious to why she was so serious all of a sudden. It kind of scared her.
*Natsumi looked down to see Mari a bit surprised*

''huh...? did you just...grow? so suddenly?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi looked down to see Mari a bit surprised*
''huh...? did you just...grow? so suddenly?''

[/QUOTE]
Mari nodded. "Mhm! Why? Is that weird?" She asked with a scared look on her face.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''well...no. theres the kind of fat where you eat too much and the other kind of fat where your pregnant and your not really getting fat, its only just that the baby inside is growing..''

*She explained as she blushed a little when Kuroh poked her*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh looked at Himeragi with a blank expression, soon replying to her as he continued to poke her cheek curiously♆...

Oh~ So it's basically the baby growing that's making you fat? I get it~ ”

TheDragoon said:
Mari blinked up at him with big eyes.
"Ha...n...?" She asked in a babish voice. She then smiled up at him again as she quickly shook her head. "Da!" She said excitedly.
Han stared at the girl sorta of annoyed. After a few seconds, he blinked, coming to realize she was calling him her father. "Are you calling me dad? Like... Your parent?" He asked, just to be sure.

-------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i dunno...''

[/QUOTE]
Ken nodded and laid back down, staring at the ceiling. "I'm hungry... Wanna get something to eat?" He asked.

-----

WeirdPrincess said:
"You need a reason to take your clothes off?" Shibuya asked, laughing lightly. "Well alright~ Let's get playing!"
Aaron raised a brow, "Of course I do! I don't just strip for nothing... If you do though, then it must be a good thing." He said, as he turned to the dart board. "Let the games begin." Aaron said, throwing a dart at the board, missing on purpose. "Whoops..."

-----

Nonalaka said:
Moriko shook her head "I just thought I annoyed you for making you walk here.." she said before smiling lightly.

Dakota looked over at him "...O-Our home?" She repeated before smiling "I like the sound of that"
Cecil shook his head, "Nah, you didn't annoy me. I have a very high tolerance, so you could probably talk for hours and not annoy me." He told her.

Roman said:
Han stared at the girl sorta of annoyed. After a few seconds, he blinked, coming to realize she was calling him her father. "Are you calling me dad? Like... Your parent?" He asked, just to be sure.
-------

Ken nodded and laid back down, staring at the ceiling. "I'm hungry... Wanna get something to eat?" He asked.

-----

Aaron raised a brow, "Of course I do! I don't just strip for nothing... If you do though, then it must be a good thing." He said, as he turned to the dart board. "Let the games begin." Aaron said, throwing a dart at the board, missing on purpose. "Whoops..."

-----

Cecil shook his head, "Nah, you didn't annoy me. I have a very high tolerance, so you could probably talk for hours and not annoy me." He told her.
((Oh my, It's the ever elusive Roman-mon!))

SoulofTobi said:
((Oh my, It's the ever elusive Roman-mon!))
(( This might be my last post for a while xD I don't know when I'll officially be back ))

Roman said:
-------

-----

-----

((Sorry, you were gone for too long xD Himeragi decided to take care of Mari for the time being >.<))

Roman said:
(( Nope, just life. Bit me in the ass /: ))
((Well, i wish you the best! and when you win against what ever has you down, give it a swift kick in the balls for good ol' Tobi))

TheDragoon said:
Mari nodded. "Mhm! Why? Is that weird?" She asked with a scared look on her face.
''well...all i could say its not very normal but...eh......im growing used to it since most the children raised here in this mansion that houses like at least 40 people, grow way fast...''

*She said as she pet Mari's head*

''i really want to know what kind of being you are though...because honestly, your not really my child, im only taking you under my wing so i could raise you and you wouldnt have to die a baby. My name is Natsumi, the Fallen Goddess of Creation..it seems that if theres any soil around you, flowers seem to sprout out of nowhere...i believe you'll have a lot of fun at the garden we have here..''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh looked at Himeragi with a blank expression, soon replying to her as he continued to poke her cheek curiously♆...
Oh~ So it's basically the baby growing that's making you fat? I get it~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''yeah...its just that the baby's growing...haha, why are you poking my cheek for?''

*She said as she giggled*

Roman said:
-------

-----

-----

''sure''

*Airi replied before she got out of bed and got dressed*

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and spoke as he rolled onto his stomach and placed his face between her upper thighs, his voice soon coming out as muffled. He closed his eyes as he lay there♅...
“ You know I take it slow with your firsts, so I'll take care of you~ ”

-------------------

...♆Kuroh walked over and lay back in the bed, soon replying as he poked Himeragi's cheek♆...

“ Th-there's only one kind of fat, isn't there? ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka looked down at him and spoke before looking up at the sky❦...

"It doesn't make it any less embarrassing... I suppose I can do it."

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo nodded to himself as he had decided what he was going to order then he set his menu down and looked over at Chiharu "should i call the waiter over, you do you still need time?" he asked as he placed his arms on the table

Ayen smiled again as he laid back to looked at her before tilting his head and looking into her eyes
Amaya layed her head on his chest and closed her eyes

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...all i could say its not very normal but...eh......im growing used to it since most the children raised here in this mansion that houses like at least 40 people, grow way fast...''
*She said as she pet Mari's head*

''i really want to know what kind of being you are though...because honestly, your not really my child, im only taking you under my wing so i could raise you and you wouldnt have to die a baby. My name is Natsumi, the Fallen Goddess of Creation..it seems that if theres any soil around you, flowers seem to sprout out of nowhere...i believe you'll have a lot of fun at the garden we have here..''

''yeah...its just that the baby's growing...haha, why are you poking my cheek for?''

*She said as she giggled*

''sure''

*Airi replied before she got out of bed and got dressed*

[/QUOTE]
Mari almost wide eyed. "T-Then... Miss Ceria lied to me? W-Where's mommy...? Where is my mommy!?" She asked, now frightened that she may have been taken from her family.

TheDragoon said:
Mari almost wide eyed. "T-Then... Miss Ceria lied to me? W-Where's mommy...? Where is my mommy!?" She asked, now frightened that she may have been taken from her family.
''thats what i wonder.......i found you crying in the middle of the forest. of course, i suspect something is going on...''

*She then rested her hand on Mari's head to see who's child she belongs to*

''let me do this.......i may not be able to find your mother, but i may know the image...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''thats what i wonder.......i found you crying in the middle of the forest. of course, i suspect something is going on...''
*She then rested her hand on Mari's head to see who's child she belongs to*

''let me do this.......i may not be able to find your mother, but i may know the image...''

[/QUOTE]
A image suddenly flashed in Natsumi's mind. One of blood and pain. A beautiful women had her eyes slashed out, then after she stumbled around a bit, calling her husbands name, she was stabbed through the chest as a babies cry was heard. The women's guts were ripped out by a man in gold soon after.

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded happily then went to grab his keys before walling back to the kitchen "Shall we then." he said as he offered her his hand
Dakota nodded and smiled "We shall" she said as she then took his hand.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roman said:
-------

-----

-----

"Well thats a relief" she said with a small quiet laugh before hugging her knees to her chest and looking around "I didnt realise how much I missed coming here" she said with a small smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ilaani shot up awake, her dreams waking her up suddenly, she looked around as she rubbed her eyes "...I mustve fallen asleep.." she muttered to herself as she yawned a bit.

@TheDragoon

TheDragoon said:
A image suddenly flashed in Natsumi's mind. One of blood and pain. A beautiful women had her eyes slashed out, then after she stumbled around a bit, calling her husbands name, she was stabbed through the chest as a babies cry was heard. The women's guts were ripped out by a man in gold soon after.
''ah...i saw this...''

*She removed her hand*

''your mother was a Goddess of Light i think...though she was brutally killed by a sanctum. i know it may be a lot to take in at such a young age but...its better to tell the truth sooner than hide it...in some cases that is..''

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded and smiled "We shall" she said as she then took his hand.
Roland smiled as he lead them out the door "If i remember correctly there's a furniture shop down town." he said as he looked up the apartment

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as he lead them out the door "If i remember correctly there's a furniture shop down town." he said as he looked up the apartment
Dakota nodded "Yeah, there is, I've seen it before" she said with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back