• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Alright." He lit his entire hand on fire with a obsidian flame resembling the power of fire and death before pressing it to Akito's head

"Neat"
Akito winced a little. "Just wait, you will regret everything" he says

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and played with his tongue also
Ayen continued kissing her as he moved his hand to play with her hair before pulling away and smiling at her

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen continued kissing her as he moved his hand to play with her hair before pulling away and smiling at her
Amaya smiled back at him before moving hair out of her face

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled back at him before moving hair out of her face
Ayen looked into her eyes as he placed a hand on her cheek and used his other hand to move any hair out of his face

TheDragoon said:
Mari frowned slightly and puffed out her cheeks. "What's that supposed to mean!?" She asked.
*Ciara just yawned and curled up on the bed as if she was gonna sleep as she giggled a little*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara just yawned and curled up on the bed as if she was gonna sleep as she giggled a little*

[/QUOTE]
Mari pouted slightly and went to go look for her 'mother'.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked into her eyes as he placed a hand on her cheek and used his other hand to move any hair out of his face
Amaya smiled, her eyes still pink. "Why are we laying down?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled, her eyes still pink. "Why are we laying down?" She asks
Ayen shrugged his shoulders "I'm not sure, more comfortable?" he said before nuzzling his nose to hers

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shrugged his shoulders "I'm not sure, more comfortable?" he said before nuzzling his nose to hers
Amaya chuckled and nods. "Yea" she says before nuzzling back

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled and nods. "Yea" she says before nuzzling back
Ayen smiled then pecked her lips "I love you." he said softly as he hugged her

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo nodded as he grabbed his menu and looked it over "Well, start remembering." he said as he rubbed his chin while deciding what to order.
Chiharu simply looked up at him, not saying anything, before returning her attention to the menu. Everything looked so good, she really didn't know what to choose! So many words and food items she had never seen before, too... maybe she'd stick with just classic spaghetti, she couldn't go wrong with that right?

WeirdPrincess said:
Aeko soon smiled and waved back at her, now a little bit happier then before. "Hello! I'm Aeko~"

@TheDragoon
((I think it was this one?))

Lilliana still felt shy, though Aeko smiling helped a bit. "U-um... I'm Lilliana..." She looked up at Yuto like she was still a bit unsure.

Noir ruffled Ken's hair, happy he made a friend.

@TheDragoon

Lumina said:
((I think it was this one?))
Lilliana still felt shy, though Aeko smiling helped a bit. "U-um... I'm Lilliana..." She looked up at Yuto like she was still a bit unsure.

Noir ruffled Ken's hair, happy he made a friend.

@TheDragoon
Ken frowned a bit when Lilliana still looked a bit unsure. He took out a small paintbrush and began painting in the air, making a rose for her. He then offered it to Lilliana. "It's ok! She's really nice! And fun to play with to!" He said with a smile.

Yuto looked down at Lilliana who still looked shy. "Hey, my sweet Lily... Why don't you try talking to Aeko? I'm sure you'll do just fine..." He said softly and sweetly, petting her daughters hair for comfort.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
With a smile and a nod, Lumina walked next to Kenji as they made their way toward food. Part of her still couldn't believe about the pair thing (due to a lovely lack of self confidence) yet here she was, walking hand in hand with him on the way to go on a date with him! It almost didn't seem real, but what she did know was just how lovely it was. Soon the restaurant came into view and her stomach rumbled again, to her dismay.
"I must have been hungrier than I thought..."
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he opened the restaurant's door and beckoned Lumina in before him, talking as he swung his arm through the doorΨ...

“ Ladies first~ ”

Lumina said:
Chiharu simply looked up at him, not saying anything, before returning her attention to the menu. Everything looked so good, she really didn't know what to choose! So many words and food items she had never seen before, too... maybe she'd stick with just classic spaghetti, she couldn't go wrong with that right?
Jojo nodded to himself as he had decided what he was going to order then he set his menu down and looked over at Chiharu "should i call the waiter over, you do you still need time?" he asked as he placed his arms on the table

Mayyflower said:
Amaya hugged him back. "I love you too" she says
Ayen smiled again as he laid back to looked at her before tilting his head and looking into her eyes

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka removed her hands from her face as her cheeks darkened in color and turned her head to gaze at Akira, soon speaking❦...
"It's hard to to worry about it and taking all of my firsts? That's... I don't have any words for that actually..."
...♅Akira smiled and spoke as he rolled onto his stomach and placed his face between her upper thighs, his voice soon coming out as muffled. He closed his eyes as he lay there♅...

“ You know I take it slow with your firsts, so I'll take care of you~ ”

-------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''w-wha--?! K-Kuroh..! im not getting fat..! at least not that kind of fat....''
*She said as she puffed her cheeks again*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh walked over and lay back in the bed, soon replying as he poked Himeragi's cheek♆...

“ Th-there's only one kind of fat, isn't there? ”

TheDragoon said:
Mari pouted slightly and went to go look for her 'mother'.
*Natsumi returned to the bed room where she had left the baby at*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and spoke as he rolled onto his stomach and placed his face between her upper thighs, his voice soon coming out as muffled. He closed his eyes as he lay there♅...
“ You know I take it slow with your firsts, so I'll take care of you~ ”

-------------------

...♆Kuroh walked over and lay back in the bed, soon replying as he poked Himeragi's cheek♆...

“ Th-there's only one kind of fat, isn't there? ”

[/QUOTE]
''well...no. theres the kind of fat where you eat too much and the other kind of fat where your pregnant and your not really getting fat, its only just that the baby inside is growing..''

*She explained as she blushed a little when Kuroh poked her*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsumi returned to the bed room where she had left the baby at*

[/QUOTE]
Mari walked in behind her and tapped her shoulder. "Umm... Mama?" She asked, curious to why she was so serious all of a sudden. It kind of scared her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back