• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Chiharu stood back as Jojo got the table, sticking her hands back in her jacket pockets. "Well you're crazy. And it's the nicest place I've seen, if that counts for anything." The host soon came over, leading them to their table, a booth off in the corner. Choosing a side Chiharu slid in, waiting for Jojo now.
Jojo sat across from her and sighed "Well, as you've said before, you've never been high class dinning before." he said with a chuckle as a wait brought them some menu's then bowed and walked off "Ah, it seems to be Italian." he said happily

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji's excitement continued as he leaned towards Lumina, replying to her and accidentally blurting out in the processΨ...
“ Of course, I never thought a beautiful girl would go on a date with me, much less be my pair!~ ”

------------------

...♆Kuroh pulled the quilt over Himeragi and spoke as he walked towards the door♆...

“ Do you want anything? Anything at all?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi thought about it before she smiled a bit more*

''could you sleep with me?''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira had unknowingly switched back to a previous form and was currently drinking tea. When Asuka spoke to him, the tea fell down the wrong pipe of his throat, causing him to cough. He looked upwards for a moment and soon wiped his mouth, talking as he did so♅...
“ Uwaah~ It isn't something we'd do in public.. ”

tumblr_ml44zuXxuE1rwv2mgo1_500_zpsdamtuvoq.gif

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka blinked a few times as she gazed at him, wondering what it was Akira was talking about. Well, she did kind of understand but they did just come from doing that so she didn't think that was what he was talking about. She looked the opposite way in thought before giving up. She might as well ask, Asuka didn't have the slightest clue as to what he meant other then... well sex. Leaning forward a little, Asuka spoke and put a finger to her chin as she turned her head to look at him❦...

"Eh? What are you talking about?"

tumblr_nsmjp2FRod1ta7pubo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka blinked a few times as she gazed at him, wondering what it was Akira was talking about. Well, she did kind of understand but they did just come from doing that so she didn't think that was what he was talking about. She looked the opposite way in thought before giving up. She might as well ask, Asuka didn't have the slightest clue as to what he meant other then... well sex. Leaning forward a little, Asuka spoke and put a finger to her chin as she turned her head to look at him❦...
"Eh? What are you talking about?"

tumblr_nsmjp2FRod1ta7pubo1_500.gif
...♅Akira looked at Asuka and replied as he laughed nervously♅...

“ Well.. I was thinking of more.. oral pleasures~ ”

-----------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi thought about it before she smiled a bit more*
''could you sleep with me?''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh gave a sly smile and spoke♆...

“ I believe you said that'd be bad for the child~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji's excitement continued as he leaned towards Lumina, replying to her and accidentally blurting out in the processΨ...
“ Of course, I never thought a beautiful girl would go on a date with me, much less be my pair!~ ”

------------------

...♆Kuroh pulled the quilt over Himeragi and spoke as he walked towards the door♆...

“ Do you want anything? Anything at all?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina blushed more at the compliment, but paused for a moment when he said she was his pair. She looked up at him, almost in a shy manner.

"U-um... your pair?"

She got nervous butterflies from asking, still playing with the ends of her sleeves.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''o-oh...guess il try it''

''alrighty then, lets go~''

*Fuyumi said before she took Nanami's hand and lead her to the front door*

[/QUOTE]
Celia got out a shot glass and a regular one for herself before pouring them both some. She slid the shot glass over to Zenya before taking a sip of her own. "It's really good, I promise!"

-----

Nanami giggled a little and followed behind Fuyumi. "Oh cool! I wonder what's there~"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

-----------------------

[/QUOTE]
''thats only if we decided to have sex while im pregnant''

*She said as she giggled*

''cmon~ its your bed after all. i feel guilty for sleeping in your bed and you cant be able to sleep with me''

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia got out a shot glass and a regular one for herself before pouring them both some. She slid the shot glass over to Zenya before taking a sip of her own. "It's really good, I promise!"
-----

Nanami giggled a little and followed behind Fuyumi. "Oh cool! I wonder what's there~"
*Zenya nodded before downing the shot on accident as she put a hand over her chest cough a little*

''it burns..''

''pretty sure a lot of fun stuff~''

*She said before opening the car passenger door for Nanami*

Lumina said:
Lumina blushed more at the compliment, but paused for a moment when he said she was his pair. She looked up at him, almost in a shy manner.
"U-um... your pair?"

She got nervous butterflies from asking, still playing with the ends of her sleeves.
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied nervouslyΨ...

“ U-uh.. ”

...ΨKenji leaned in and planted a kiss onto her lips out of sheer nervousness, shortly before leaning out and blushing heavily, soon talking to himselfΨ...

What the hell have I done?!

Otoya-Ittoki-uta-no-prince-sama-34729770-160-160_zpsujyh1gqx.gif

-------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''cmon~ its your bed after all. i feel guilty for sleeping in your bed and you cant be able to sleep with me''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied as he walked towards the bed and got undressed, soon laying down beside Himeragi. He spoke♆...

“ Okay, I'm here~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sat across from her and sighed "Well, as you've said before, you've never been high class dinning before." he said with a chuckle as a wait brought them some menu's then bowed and walked off "Ah, it seems to be Italian." he said happily
Chiharu grabbed a menu, looking over it as well. "Well that's not my fault. And gosh, I can't remember the last time I had italian." Meaning, never. Looking over the options, everything looked just so good. How could she choose just one? Maybe she'd stick with one of the classics... hm.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen pulled away for a brief moment to look at her before tilting his head to the other side then kissing her again and sliding his tongue into her mouth.
Amaya slid her tongue into his mouth aswell, her tail curling up around her

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ U-uh.. ”

...ΨKenji leaned in and planted a kiss onto her lips out of sheer nervousness, shortly before leaning out and blushing heavily, soon talking to himselfΨ...

-------------------

...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied as he walked towards the bed and got undressed, soon laying down beside Himeragi. He spoke♆...

“ Okay, I'm here~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi giggled before she hugged him and snuggled up to him before closing her eyes*

''good night~''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi giggled before she hugged him and snuggled up to him before closing her eyes*
''good night~''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh wrapped his arm around Himeragi and replied as he closed his eyes♆...

“ Good night~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

-----------------------

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka looked rather confused before trying to figure out what that meant. She spoke out loud briefly before a light blush appeared on her cheeks and her eyes widened in realization, her blush growing darker by the second❦...

"Oral? Wha- You mean that?! I've never done something like that before!"

tumblr_naj8poUBcL1rp0od5o1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ U-uh.. ”

-------------------

“ Okay, I'm here~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina was still looking at Kenji, more confused than anything else.

"U-um... Kenji? What's a-"

She was interrupted when suddenly Kenji's lips were on her own, and she froze, her eyes widened in surprise.

tumblr_n5q4n6YMtt1sq9yswo1_500.gif

The wind blew her hair about her face a bit, but she stood still looking at the freaking out Kenji, still in slight shock over what just happened.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh wrapped his arm around Himeragi and replied as he closed his eyes♆...
“ Good night~ ”

[/QUOTE]
time skip?)))

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka looked rather confused before trying to figure out what that meant. She spoke out loud briefly before a light blush appeared on her cheeks and her eyes widened in realization, her blush growing darker by the second❦...
"Oral? Wha- You mean that?! I've never done something like that before!"

tumblr_naj8poUBcL1rp0od5o1_500.gif
...♅Akira laughed lightly and pulled her into a hug, soon replying to her♅...

“ There's a starting point for everything, honey~ ”

-----------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina was still looking at Kenji, more confused than anything else.
"U-um... Kenji? What's a-"

She was interrupted when suddenly Kenji's lips were on her own, and she froze, her eyes widened in surprise.

tumblr_n5q4n6YMtt1sq9yswo1_500.gif

The wind blew her hair about her face a bit, but she stood still looking at the freaking out Kenji, still in slight shock over what just happened.
...ΨKenji continued freaking out, still talking to himselfΨ...

“ Oh god I've ruined it, she'll never go on a date with me now! ”

tumblr_mjxuegZGbr1r76aq4o7_250_zpskhhoebfs.gif

------------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]time skip?)))

[/QUOTE]
((( Yeah. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

-----------------------

((( Yeah. )))

[/QUOTE]
kk. il start)))

*Himeragi started to wake up as she looked up at Kuroh and smiled*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]kk. il start)))
*Himeragi started to wake up as she looked up at Kuroh and smiled*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh remained asleep, his arm still wrapped around Himeragi. He was smiling in his sleep♆...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...♆Kuroh remained asleep, his arm still wrapped around Himeragi. He was smiling in his sleep♆...

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi smiled a bit more before she looked down and saw her belly grew a little*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

*Zenya nodded before downing the shot on accident as she put a hand over her chest cough a little*

''it burns..''

''pretty sure a lot of fun stuff~''

*She said before opening the car passenger door for Nanami*

[/QUOTE]
Celia made a glass of water appear next to her before taking another sip. "Sorry! I should have warned you about that before you drank anything..."

-----

"Have you been there before?" Nanami asked curiously as she got inside the passenger side of the car and buckled herself in.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi smiled a bit more before she looked down and saw her belly grew a little*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh slowly began waking up, the first thing he saw was Himeragi♆...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

-----------------------

------------------------

((( Yeah. )))

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka just buried her face in her hands to hide the blush and embarrassing look on her face, soon muttering into her palms❦...

"This is weird... I don't even know if I'm good at something like that. I don't even know if I wanna know!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia made a glass of water appear next to her before taking another sip. "Sorry! I should have warned you about that before you drank anything..."
-----

"Have you been there before?" Nanami asked curiously as she got inside the passenger side of the car and buckled herself in.
*Zenya soon drank the glass of water chugging it down*

''well....i saw a commercial about it''

*She said after she got into the driver's seat and started the car*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...♆Kuroh slowly began waking up, the first thing he saw was Himeragi♆...

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi looked up at him and smiled*

''good morning~''

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka just buried her face in her hands to hide the blush and embarrassing look on her face, soon muttering into her palms❦...
"This is weird... I don't even know if I'm good at something like that. I don't even know if I wanna know!"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and hugged Asuka, soon nudging her slightly with his body♅...

“ Don't worry about it~ Besides, I did say I'd take all of your firsts~ ”

--------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

*Himeragi looked up at him and smiled*

''good morning~''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled and spoke groggily♆...

“ Good morning, Hime-chan~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and hugged Asuka, soon nudging her slightly with his body♅...
“ Don't worry about it~ Besides, I did say I'd take all of your firsts~ ”

--------------------

...♆Kuroh smiled and spoke groggily♆...

“ Good morning, Hime-chan~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi smiled more*

''look, the babies grew a little''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back