• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Lumina was walking the opposite way down the street, coming towards where Kenji and the supermarket was. She was still checking her phone, and almost ran into him but she turned, opening the door, only looking up at this moment. She had her back to Kenji, so she still didn't notice him. She was too hungry and too focused on getting food for lunch.
...ΨKenji soon heard the door being opened and walked in, soon looking up and talking, only to noticed the back of LuminaΨ...

“ Thank... Lumina-chan? ”

tumblr_m8iwg6HUUB1ro8cnpo1_500_zpsbs3gr5oe.gif

----------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi kept watching the TV as she snuggled happily with Kuroh*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled and pulled her closer to him♆...

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed "But why is embarrassing? I'm not exactly your average 'boy'." he asked shaking his head "And wouldn't it only be intimate with someone you like, and just strange with someone you don't?" he asked as he inspected her face
Chiharu looked away again, fidgeting with her jacket still. "Well yeah, but like I said, it's implied anyways, because normally people don't get as close as you have been. Being as close as you've been is usually how people who are already intimate act... I dunno why it's embarrassing, but it is." She stated, knowing that would probably still confuse him. His closeness made her flustered, she knew that. Of course it'd be hard to think being as embarrassed as she was.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji soon heard the door being opened and walked in, soon looking up and talking, only to noticed the back of LuminaΨ...

----------------------

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi sat up and nuzzled Kuroh's chest a little*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

----------------------

[/QUOTE]
Lumina stiffened up hearing her name, not expecting someone to be talking to her. Had anyone even been there? The voice seemed familiar too... turning to see who had spoken to her, her eyes widened a bit seeing that it was Kenji of all people. A rush of blood found her cheeks, reddening them a bit at the sight of him.

"K-Kenji??"

It came out a lot more surprised than she had intended, but she honestly hadn't even seen him. That thought was embarrassing itself, darkening her blush a bit of it's own accord.

shortyshot8 said:
"Say as you wish. And it's not torture. Not yet...It's just an interrogation.....However don't comply.....Then it will be torture"
"Just get to the god damn point!" He snapped

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed and leaned in a bit closer "How is this 'intimate'? the only thing i can think of that's intimate is when two people do the you know what." he said both confused and bluntly as he poked her forehead again "And how is this embarrassing at all?"

Ayen enjoyed the kiss for a moment before pulling away "I want to be with you forever." he whispered quietly into her ear before nipping it for a moment
"I can assure you... That we will" she whispers back

Lumina said:
Chiharu looked away again, fidgeting with her jacket still. "Well yeah, but like I said, it's implied anyways, because normally people don't get as close as you have been. Being as close as you've been is usually how people who are already intimate act... I dunno why it's embarrassing, but it is." She stated, knowing that would probably still confuse him. His closeness made her flustered, she knew that. Of course it'd be hard to think being as embarrassed as she was.
Jojo moved a bit closer to look at her even though she turned her head away "But last time i checked we are not intimate, i mean if i missed something tell me, but you're the one acting weird right now." he said as he tapped her cheek "maybe this is from you wanting that food." he said rubbing his chin

LunaCrosby said:
"Don't ask me... I was just told to tell you... you wasnt proof? Go talk to him. Simple." She says.
Sam crossed her arms. "I did! Marcus wanted to have a chat with him" she growled under her breath

Lumina said:
Lumina stiffened up hearing her name, not expecting someone to be talking to her. Had anyone even been there? The voice seemed familiar too... turning to see who had spoken to her, her eyes widened a bit seeing that it was Kenji of all people. A rush of blood found her cheeks, reddening them a bit at the sight of him.
"K-Kenji??"

It came out a lot more surprised than she had intended, but she honestly hadn't even seen him. That thought was embarrassing itself, darkening her blush a bit of it's own accord.
...ΨKenji jerked forward and spoke as a smile found a way onto his faceΨ...

“ H-hello! Fancy meeting you here! ”

tumblr_mkpjfxiAjF1r4t83xo2_250_zps9wzzmkkj.gif

--------------------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi sat up and nuzzled Kuroh's chest a little*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh looked down at Himeragi and blushed slightly, soon talking to her as he nudged her gently♆...

“ Are you sleepy?~ ”

Mayyflower said:
"I can assure you... That we will" she whispers back
Ayen smiled and nuzzled into her neck before he started lightly and gently kissing it.

Mayyflower said:
"Just get to the god damn point!" He snapped
Marcus set him in the chair and smirked "Who are you? What do you want with my family? Why did you come here? What ARE you?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus set him in the chair and smirked "Who are you? What do you want with my family? Why did you come here? What ARE you?"
Akito moved Marcus's hand away. "One don't touch me, two I'm AKITO! Sam is my sister! I want Sam to remember me! I'm a damn incubus/ night" he says irritated

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and nuzzled into her neck before he started lightly and gently kissing it.
Amaya smiled before blushing, tilting her head slightly

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Jojo moved a bit closer to look at her even though she turned her head away "But last time i checked we are not intimate, i mean if i missed something tell me, but you're the one acting weird right now." he said as he tapped her cheek "maybe this is from you wanting that food." he said rubbing his chin
Chiharu turned her head back to look at him, not expecting Jojo's face to be as close as it was. That made her cheeks redden even darker, which was impressive if she had to admit. "W-well I know we're not, that's why it's embarrassing, that you can get this close and not even mind. T-the act of you being so close, is i-intimate itself, even if we aren't..." She got involuntary butterflies in her stomach as he tapped her cheek, to her already flustered dismay.

Mayyflower said:
Sam crossed her arms. "I did! Marcus wanted to have a chat with him" she growled under her breath
"Marcus is very protective, he must want to make sure the guy is who he said he was or... something" The Clone said.

Mayyflower said:
Akito moved Marcus's hand away. "One don't touch me, two I'm AKITO! Sam is my sister! I want Sam to remember me! I'm a damn incubus/ night" he says irritated
Marcus snickered "Angry much? Tell you what. We will play a game. I will burn you. You will try to resist. Your life runs out you die. There are no revives" He said clearly taking the situation lightly

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♆Kuroh looked down at Himeragi and blushed slightly, soon talking to her as he nudged her gently♆...

“ Are you sleepy?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''sort of...it is getting late after all..''

*She said shortly yawning after*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira nodded as he continued smiling, soon replying to her as he took a seat back on the rug♅...
“ Agreed~ So, back to the picnic?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka sat herself back down on the run and reached into the picnic basket, soon pulling out a sandwich to eat. Her stomach growled a little loudly, causing Asuka to laugh before she spoke and soon ate the sandwich❦...

"Yeah! After all of that, I'm pretty hungry again~"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus snickered "Angry much? Tell you what. We will play a game. I will burn you. You will try to resist. Your life runs out you die. There are no revives" He said clearly taking the situation lightly
Akito smirked. "Go ahead, you will regret it" he says with a grin on his face

LunaCrosby said:
"Marcus is very protective, he must want to make sure the guy is who he said he was or... something" The Clone said.
Sam sat down. "Now that I think about it, I felt like I had a strong bond with that guy, like he was my other half" she says the last part silently to herself

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled before blushing, tilting her head slightly
Ayen smiled as he kissed down to her collar bone then then gently made his way up to her jaw before pulling away and smiling at her "want me to continue?" he asked with a whisper

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ Are you sleepy?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Seeing him smile like that sent butterflies through her stomach, but they were good butterflies. Lumina gave a smile back, fixing her hair a bit.

"Y-yeah, fancy that. How have you been?"

She hadn't seen him for a while, and for as much as he was on her mind she hoped he had been doing well.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as he kissed down to her collar bone then then gently made his way up to her jaw before pulling away and smiling at her "want me to continue?" he asked with a whisper
Amaya nods slowly

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka sat herself back down on the run and reached into the picnic basket, soon pulling out a sandwich to eat. Her stomach growled a little loudly, causing Asuka to laugh before she spoke and soon ate the sandwich❦...
"Yeah! After all of that, I'm pretty hungry again~"
...♅Akira reached into the basket and took out a sandwich, soon replying to Asuka as he placed it into his mouth and began eating♅...

“ As am I~ Sparring really works up an appetite~ ”

-----------------

Lumina said:
Seeing him smile like that sent butterflies through her stomach, but they were good butterflies. Lumina gave a smile back, fixing her hair a bit.
"Y-yeah, fancy that. How have you been?"

She hadn't seen him for a while, and for as much as he was on her mind she hoped he had been doing well.
...ΨKenji thought for a moment before replying, soon posing a question of his own. He continued smiling as he awaited her replyΨ...

“ I've been good, what about you?~ ”

----------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''sort of...it is getting late after all..''
*She said shortly yawning after*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled and replied♆...

“ Then let's put you to bed~ ”

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back