• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Mari looked up at Ceria. "O-Oh! Do you know where mommy went?" She asked curiously.
''shes probably down at the hallway. i think she's fine though''

Lumina said:
Chiharu looked at him for a moment before shrugging. "I dunno, I've never been here. I can take another look, I guess..." Looking around the town she spotted a nicer restaurant near the end of the town that she saw. "Like that?" she asked as she gestured toward it, now looking back up at him.
Jojo nodded and smiled "Now that's more my tastes, come on, foods on me." he said as he started walking down the street.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''shes probably down at the hallway. i think she's fine though''

[/QUOTE]
Mari looked at where her clothes should be. She was almost fully naked. She blushed nervously and rubbed her hands nervously. "U-Umm... Can I get some clothes on?" She asked.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo nodded and smiled "Now that's more my tastes, come on, foods on me." he said as he started walking down the street.
Chiharu blushed slightly for a moment at the generous gesture, following after. "Well..thank you. Wonder what's on the menu..?" She thought aloud as she caught up. It was probably one of the nicer restaurants around town, and from the time of day it wasn't completely packed either. Chiharu had never really been out to eat anywhere fancy like this, so she was internally excited. If she showed it on the outside Jojo might tease her.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...guess we can chill here?''
*She replied giggling a bit*

''ah...thats good..''

*She then looked at the dragon*

''your pet dragon...?''

[/QUOTE]
Celia nodded and laughed a little before she began to wash the dishes that she had used. "Yeah I guess so! Maybe I can get drunk that sake that I have hidden in the cabinet."

-----

...♠︎Nanami looked at the dragon on her shoulder and smiled a little before petting its head, the dragon soon purring softly from her touch as she looked back at Fuyumi♠︎...

"Yeah! He kind of just came to me a while ago, he's super cool and really friendly."

TheDragoon said:
Mari looked at where her clothes should be. She was almost fully naked. She blushed nervously and rubbed her hands nervously. "U-Umm... Can I get some clothes on?" She asked.
''uhhh...here..''

*She said before going into the closet getting one of Natsumi's dresses and put it on her*

''that should do for now''

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded and laughed a little before she began to wash the dishes that she had used. "Yeah I guess so! Maybe I can get drunk that sake that I have hidden in the cabinet."
-----

...♠︎Nanami looked at the dragon on her shoulder and smiled a little before petting its head, the dragon soon purring softly from her touch as she looked back at Fuyumi♠︎...

"Yeah! He kind of just came to me a while ago, he's super cool and really friendly."
''sake...?''

*She asked not knowing what that is*

''ah. thats cute''

*She said with a smile*

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
Chiharu blushed slightly for a moment at the generous gesture, following after. "Well..thank you. Wonder what's on the menu..?" She thought aloud as she caught up. It was probably one of the nicer restaurants around town, and from the time of day it wasn't completely packed either. Chiharu had never really been out to eat anywhere fancy like this, so she was internally excited. If she showed it on the outside Jojo might tease her.
((I see she's already learning teh Jojo.))

Jojo narrowed his eyes as they walked "It appears to be a French or Italian restaurant, so think high class foods of those natures." he said as he licked his lips then looked down at her "you must of been to one of these before, usually people get excited about these sort of thing." he said with a chuckle.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka went wide eyes from the small smack on her behind before a blush made its way to her cheeks, soon stumbling back a few steps when she was pushed back. She soon landed on the ground in sitting position, her legs stretched out in front of her as she continued to stare ahead with wide eyes. Asuka soon spoke as she stared blankly at Akira❦...
"What was that?! Was that some type of punishment or scolding for not having my guard up?! I think I've learned my lesson..."

...❦Asuka then got to her feet as Excalibur appeared within her grasp, glowing brightly. As she brought it over her head, the golden electricity surged around her and blasted above Asuka's head before she swung it downwards in a harsh motion. The blast changed it course from above, soon head towards Akira and expanding itself outwards as the attack covered most of the ground❦...

tumblr_nfpvtn4smu1rk6bsxo1_500.gif
...♅Akira grinned and replied♅...

“ Well, yes~ It was mostly for me, though~ ”

...♅Akira smirked and spoke as he watched the wave fire towards him♅...

“ I'll show you what I can do~ ”

...♅Akira closed his eyes as his hair darkened. He spoke as the area around him suddenly darkened. Purple sparks soon occurred as a sword manifesting from the darkness and hovered infront of him. He opened his eyes and gripped the hilt♅...

Come forth, Datenshi.

vW0Qaw_zpsllwwrc5k.gif

...♅Akira brought his sword to his side and spoke as sparks gradually built up around him♅...

“ Through the blackened abyss, come forth and become my sword once again.
Jōshō, Datenshi.

...♅Akira swung downwards as a purple blast of power fired from his sword, soon slamming into the yellow wave Asuka had fired. When they clashed, black flames burst from the purple blast and began devouring the yellow wave. An explosion soon occurred♅...

vb42X2_zpsfbqzbiuk.gif

...♅When the explosion subsided, Akira stood behind Asuka, his red irises focusing on her. It was clear that he had reverted to his previous form. He spoke♅...

“ How was that?~ ”

-------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...so far, its about a boy who...was...well i dont wanna spoil it for you. il just tell you its kind of a harem type of anime''
*She explained as she laid down so her head was on Kuroh's lap*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh looked at the television, then to Himeragi as he spoke♆...

“ Ah~ One of
those Anime.. ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''uhhh...here..''
*She said before going into the closet getting one of Natsumi's dresses and put it on her*

''that should do for now''

''sake...?''

*She asked not knowing what that is*

''ah. thats cute''

*She said with a smile*

[/QUOTE]
Mari looked at her clothes and her eyes glittered in awe at them. "Wowwwwww! It's so pretty!!!" She said, almost dying from happiness because she was in a pretty dress.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅Akira closed his eyes as his hair darkened. He spoke as the area around him suddenly darkened. Purple sparks soon occurred as a sword manifesting from the darkness and hovered infront of him. He opened his eyes and gripped the hilt♅...

Come forth, Datenshi.

vW0Qaw_zpsllwwrc5k.gif

...♅Akira brought his sword to his side and spoke as sparks gradually built up around him♅...

Jōshō, Datenshi.

...♅Akira swung downwards as a purple blast of power fired from his sword, soon slamming into the yellow wave Asuka had fired. When they clashed, black flames burst from the purple blast and began devouring the yellow wave. An explosion soon occurred♅...

vb42X2_zpsfbqzbiuk.gif

...♅When the explosion subsided, Akira stood behind Asuka, his red irises focusing on her. It was clear that he had reverted to his previous form. He spoke♅...

“ How was that?~ ”

-------------------

“ Ah~ One of
those Anime.. ”

[/QUOTE]
''yup. but funny thing is....''

*In the anime, the boy (main character) is wearing a blue bracelet, as it glowed, he glowed blue soon turning into a girl*

''he turns into a girl cuz its like a harem with some action to it..''

TheDragoon said:
Mari looked at her clothes and her eyes glittered in awe at them. "Wowwwwww! It's so pretty!!!" She said, almost dying from happiness because she was in a pretty dress.
''Natsumi should be here...soon. shes probably just cleaning up damages''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*In the anime, the boy (main character) is wearing a blue bracelet, as it glowed, he glowed blue soon turning into a girl*

''Natsumi should be here...soon. shes probably just cleaning up damages''

[/QUOTE]
Mari blinked and looked up at her. "Who's Natsumi?" She asked curiously. She didn't know her 'mothers' name.

SoulofTobi said:
((I see she's already learning teh Jojo.))
Jojo narrowed his eyes as they walked "It appears to be a French or Italian restaurant, so think high class foods of those natures." he said as he licked his lips then looked down at her "you must of been to one of these before, usually people get excited about these sort of thing." he said with a chuckle.
((Haha, just a bit xD ))

Chiharu stuck her hands in her jacket pockets, not looking up at Jojo. "Well... no, I... haven't." She said it quietly, trying to be as nonchalant as possible, hoping that he wouldn't think it was weird that she had never gone to a place like this. Of course he had to ask that.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''shes...your mother''

[/QUOTE]
Mari nodded. "Ahhhhh! So momma's name is Natsumi!" She said before giving her a thumbs up. "Got it! So what should we play while we wait for mommy to come back?" She asked.

Lumina said:
((Haha, just a bit xD ))
Chiharu stuck her hands in her jacket pockets, not looking up at Jojo. "Well... no, I... haven't." She said it quietly, trying to be as nonchalant as possible, hoping that he wouldn't think it was weird that she had never gone to a place like this. Of course he had to ask that.
Jojo tilted his head then narrowed his eyes "are you trying to hide something?" he said as he poked her forehead and bent over and looked her in the eyes

TheDragoon said:
Mari nodded. "Ahhhhh! So momma's name is Natsumi!" She said before giving her a thumbs up. "Got it! So what should we play while we wait for mommy to come back?" She asked.
''i dunno...i dont really play games a lot..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh looked at the show and propped an eyebrow upwards, soon commenting♆...

“ Now that's just fucked up. ”

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo tilted his head then narrowed his eyes "are you trying to hide something?" he said as he poked her forehead and bent over and looked her in the eyes
Chiharu blinked, her face reddening a bit as he poked her forehead. She took a small step back, seeing how close he was to her now. "N-no, not really..." She looked at him, unsure what he meant by that.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i dunno...i dont really play games a lot..''

[/QUOTE]
Mari then scratched her head a bit. "If you don't play, what DOOOO you play...?" She asked curiously. She seemed to be the very curious type of girl.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

Come forth, Datenshi.

vW0Qaw_zpsllwwrc5k.gif

Jōshō, Datenshi.

vb42X2_zpsfbqzbiuk.gif

“ How was that?~ ”

-------------------

“ Ah~ One of
those Anime.. ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka had shielded herself from the explosion before turning her head upon hearing Akira's voice behind her. She turned around so she could see him before looking at Akira in awe, her blue green irises sparkling in wonder as she spoke❦...

"That was so cool... Akki-san is so powerful..."

tumblr_ni5c7k4c4O1qbvovho1_500.gif

Lumina said:
Chiharu blinked, her face reddening a bit as he poked her forehead. She took a small step back, seeing how close he was to her now. "N-no, not really..." She looked at him, unsure what he meant by that.
Jojo tilled his head and sighed "What do you mean by not really? and why is your face getting so red, did you catch a cold all of a sudden?" he asked both suspiciously and curiously as he looked into her eyes

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh looked at the show and propped an eyebrow upwards, soon commenting♆...
“ Now that's just fucked up. ”

[/QUOTE]
''though its funny...he does turn back into a boy anyway...''

TheDragoon said:
Mari then scratched her head a bit. "If you don't play, what DOOOO you play...?" She asked curiously. She seemed to be the very curious type of girl.
''i dont play. i just watch or fight..''

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka had shielded herself from the explosion before turning her head upon hearing Akira's voice behind her. She turned around so she could see him before looking at Akira in awe, her blue green irises sparkling in wonder as she spoke❦...
"That was so cool... Akki-san is so powerful..."

tumblr_ni5c7k4c4O1qbvovho1_500.gif
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he smiled♅...

“ You're powerful as well, Suki-chan~ ”

tumblr_inline_nrpiad9ac71ryvw12_500_zps1grro8c5.png

------------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''though its funny...he does turn back into a boy anyway...'''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and looked at Himeragi, shortly before teasing her♆...

“ So I'm guessing you're into harems?~ ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back