• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''though its funny...he does turn back into a boy anyway...''

''i dont play. i just watch or fight..''

[/QUOTE]
Mari smiled and nodded. "I see... Do you want to fight me then?" She asked with a smile, almost cocky. She also seemed a bit spunky.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo tilled his head and sighed "What do you mean by not really? and why is your face getting so red, did you catch a cold all of a sudden?" he asked both suspiciously and curiously as he looked into her eyes
Chiharu's blush only darkened as he kept looking at her, and she was getting flustered again. Great. He'd probably make fun of her for that too. "N-no, I'm fine, you're just... r-really close..." She looked away, not able to keep eye contact anymore. "A-and I'm not really hiding anything, I did say I hadn't been to a place like this before... s-so..."

Lumina said:
Chiharu's blush only darkened as he kept looking at her, and she was getting flustered again. Great. He'd probably make fun of her for that too. "N-no, I'm fine, you're just... r-really close..." She looked away, not able to keep eye contact anymore. "A-and I'm not really hiding anything, I did say I hadn't been to a place like this before... s-so..."
Jojo put his hand to her forehead and sighed "you already said that before, and you've gotten darker, should i get you a doctor or somethin'?" he said examining her before sighing again "what could be causing you to get so red?"

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo put his hand to her forehead and sighed "you already said that before, and you've gotten darker, should i get you a doctor or somethin'?" he said examining her before sighing again "what could be causing you to get so red?"
Of course the blush would get worse, and it did, especially when he touched her forehead. "N-no really, I'm fine..!" She was getting more flustered as time went on, to the point where it was getting a little hard to think. She hadn't been this close to a boy in, well... ever. "You're just so close... i-it's just embarrassing..." There. She said it. Somehow.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he smiled♅...
“ You're powerful as well, Suki-chan~ ”

tumblr_inline_nrpiad9ac71ryvw12_500_zps1grro8c5.png

------------------------

...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and looked at Himeragi, shortly before teasing her♆...

“ So I'm guessing you're into harems?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka looked at him in surprise before she smiled lightly and spoke, turning her gaze towards a bed of flowers that was just outside the barrier❦...

"I guess so~ I don't really feel like I am to be honest."

tumblr_nfgw5u2j8f1svhpylo1_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka looked at him in surprise before she smiled lightly and spoke, turning her gaze towards a bed of flowers that was just outside the barrier❦...
"I guess so~ I don't really feel like I am to be honest."

tumblr_nfgw5u2j8f1svhpylo1_500.gif
...♅Akira laughed lightly and spoke as he began lowering the barrier, the damage they had caused soon repairing. He looked at Asuka and smiled once more♅...

“ That's how power works. You don't feel it until you're in combat against an opponent~ ”

Lumina said:
Of course the blush would get worse, and it did, especially when he touched her forehead. "N-no really, I'm fine..!" She was getting more flustered as time went on, to the point where it was getting a little hard to think. She hadn't been this close to a boy in, well... ever. "You're just so close... i-it's just embarrassing..." There. She said it. Somehow.
Jojo tilted his head again, this time in confusion "Why does that matter? and how is it embarrassing?" he asked as he moved his hand away from her head "you don't seem to be running a fever either, so i have no idea why you're so red." he said as he rubbed his chin "have you been eating properly?"

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo tilted his head again, this time in confusion "Why does that matter? and how is it embarrassing?" he asked as he moved his hand away from her head "you don't seem to be running a fever either, so i have no idea why you're so red." he said as he rubbed his chin "have you been eating properly?"
Chiharu brought her hand to her head, the warmth of his hand still lingering there. She looked at Jojo, her blush still very present and not showing any signs of fading soon. "W-what does it matter? It's really intimate... It's not like any boy has ever been that close... how is that NOT embarrassing?" She fidgeted a bit in place, dropping her arm, now tugging at the sleeves of her jacket, still flustered and not sure what to do.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and spoke as he began lowering the barrier, the damage they had caused soon repairing. He looked at Asuka and smiled once more♅...
“ That's how power works. You don't feel it until you're in combat against an opponent~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Blue particles swirled around Asuka briefly before dissipating after she returned to normal, no longer holding a blade in her grasp. She spoke as she turned her gaze to Akira and smile back at him❦...

"Yeah, that's true! It was kind of fun though, I'd want to do it again at some point."

LunaCrosby said:
"Its the truth... I was told to tell you" the clone says.
Sam shook her head. "Where's the proof?" She asks

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and lower his arms to her lower back as he moved to kiss her
Amaya smiled and kissed him back

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
Chiharu brought her hand to her head, the warmth of his hand still lingering there. She looked at Jojo, her blush still very present and not showing any signs of fading soon. "W-what does it matter? It's really intimate... It's not like any boy has ever been that close... how is that NOT embarrassing?" She fidgeted a bit in place, dropping her arm, now tugging at the sleeves of her jacket, still flustered and not sure what to do.
Jojo sighed and leaned in a bit closer "How is this 'intimate'? the only thing i can think of that's intimate is when two people do the you know what." he said both confused and bluntly as he poked her forehead again "And how is this embarrassing at all?"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and kissed him back
Ayen enjoyed the kiss for a moment before pulling away "I want to be with you forever." he whispered quietly into her ear before nipping it for a moment

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Blue particles swirled around Asuka briefly before dissipating after she returned to normal, no longer holding a blade in her grasp. She spoke as she turned her gaze to Akira and smile back at him❦...
"Yeah, that's true! It was kind of fun though, I'd want to do it again at some point."
...♅Akira nodded as he continued smiling, soon replying to her as he took a seat back on the rug♅...

“ Agreed~ So, back to the picnic?~ ”

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he smiled♅...
“ You're powerful as well, Suki-chan~ ”

tumblr_inline_nrpiad9ac71ryvw12_500_zps1grro8c5.png

------------------------

...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and looked at Himeragi, shortly before teasing her♆...

“ So I'm guessing you're into harems?~ ”
''i-its not like that...but..its entertaining at least..''

*She said heavily blushing*

...ΨKenji walked down town as he spoke to himself, fumbling in his pocketsΨ...

“ Okay, the kids are back at home, Kuroh's there with Himeragi, so they'll be fine. Where's the grocery list..? ”

--------------

@Lumina

------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''i-its not like that...but..its entertaining at least..''

*She said heavily blushing*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh gave a sly smile and replied♆...

“ Yu-huh~ Sure it is~ ”

TheDragoon said:
Mari smiled and nodded. "I see... Do you want to fight me then?" She asked with a smile, almost cocky. She also seemed a bit spunky.
''hahaha, no. i dont think your strong enough to handle me yet''

*She chuckled as she pat Mari's head with her robotic arm*

@Lumina[/URL]

“ Yu-huh~ Sure it is~ ”
''chii...Kuroh your such a tease~''

*She said puffing her cheeks a little*

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed and leaned in a bit closer "How is this 'intimate'? the only thing i can think of that's intimate is when two people do the you know what." he said both confused and bluntly as he poked her forehead again "And how is this embarrassing at all?"

Ayen enjoyed the kiss for a moment before pulling away "I want to be with you forever." he whispered quietly into her ear before nipping it for a moment
The blush darkened as he leaned in. She would have taken a step backward again but was too embarrassed to think about anything but the fact of how close he was. "Intimacy doesn't mean... d-doing, well, that..." She knew what he meant by it, and thinking about it didn't help the redness in her face. "Like when people are dating, and things... when two people who matter to each other are close, that's intimacy too..." She didn't really know what she was saying anymore, and hoped he didn't take what she was saying the wrong way.

@Lumina[/URL]

------------------

“ Yu-huh~ Sure it is~ ”
Lumina had woken up and gotten dressed and was rummaging through the cupboards trying to find something to eat, but there wasn't much there.

"Gotta run to the store, I guess..."

She went and grabbed her bag with her wallet and keys, and headed out the door toward the town. It wouldn't take too long to get there, it was pretty close. She soon walked onto the same street Kenji was on, but she was checking her phone and didn't see him quite yet.

Lumina said:
The blush darkened as he leaned in. She would have taken a step backward again but was too embarrassed to think about anything but the fact of how close he was. "Intimacy doesn't mean... d-doing, well, that..." She knew what he meant by it, and thinking about it didn't help the redness in her face. "Like when people are dating, and things... when two people who matter to each other are close, that's intimacy too..." She didn't really know what she was saying anymore, and hoped he didn't take what she was saying the wrong way.
Jojo thought about what she was saying for a moment the whole time he looked into her eyes while narrowing his then sighed when he stopped thinking "But we're not dating so this shouldn't be intimate, now should it?" he said missing what she meant "Now then, there's only so many reasons you would think of this intimately, but my question is, why? we just met today." he said confusingly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''chii...Kuroh your such a tease~''

*She said puffing her cheeks a little*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and placed a kiss onto her lips, soon replying♆...

“ I'm sorry, you just looked so cute I had to steal a kiss~ ”

----------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina had woken up and gotten dressed and was rummaging through the cupboards trying to find something to eat, but there wasn't much there.

"Gotta run to the store, I guess..."

She went and grabbed her bag with her wallet and keys, and headed out the door toward the town. It wouldn't take too long to get there, it was pretty close. She soon walked onto the same street Kenji was on, but she was checking her phone and didn't see him quite yet.
...ΨKenji soon found the grocery list and pulled it free from his pocket, soon looking over it's contents. He suddenly felt a nearby presence which made him curious. He spoke to himself as he continued walking, soon stopping short of the supermarketΨ...

“ What's this feeling..? ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

----------------------

...ΨKenji soon found the grocery list and pulled it free from his pocket, soon looking over it's contents. He suddenly felt a nearby presence which made him curious. He spoke to himself as he continued walking, soon stopping short of the supermarketΨ...

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi blushed a little but giggled a little*

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo thought about what she was saying for a moment the whole time he looked into her eyes while narrowing his then sighed when he stopped thinking "But we're not dating so this shouldn't be intimate, now should it?" he said missing what she meant "Now then, there's only so many reasons you would think of this intimately, but my question is, why? we just met today." he said confusingly
Chiharu pulled at her sleeves again, looking away. Damn, why were things so hard to explain? "W-well yeah, I know that, but it's implied anyways when you get that close..." Her gaze went back to Jojo, looking at him like he did to her earlier. "Like I said, I'm not used to being this close to boys, s-so it gets embarrassing... especially because we met today." She was starting to talk in circles now. Damn being all flustered.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi blushed a little but giggled a little*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled and looked at the television once more♆...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...♆Kuroh smiled and looked at the television once more♆...

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi kept watching the TV as she snuggled happily with Kuroh*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

----------------------

[/QUOTE]
Lumina was walking the opposite way down the street, coming towards where Kenji and the supermarket was. She was still checking her phone, and almost ran into him but she turned, opening the door, only looking up at this moment. She had her back to Kenji, so she still didn't notice him. She was too hungry and too focused on getting food for lunch.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya wrapped her arms around him her eyes still shut. "True love" she whispers. "It's embarrassing to me" she says

Akito stood there and sighed. "I don't know what Sam sees in you, your so quick to judge" he says plainly. "Dumbass" he sighs
"Say as you wish. And it's not torture. Not yet...It's just an interrogation.....However don't comply.....Then it will be torture"

Lumina said:
Chiharu pulled at her sleeves again, looking away. Damn, why were things so hard to explain? "W-well yeah, I know that, but it's implied anyways when you get that close..." Her gaze went back to Jojo, looking at him like he did to her earlier. "Like I said, I'm not used to being this close to boys, s-so it gets embarrassing... especially because we met today." She was starting to talk in circles now. Damn being all flustered.
Jojo sighed "But why is embarrassing? I'm not exactly your average 'boy'." he asked shaking his head "And wouldn't it only be intimate with someone you like, and just strange with someone you don't?" he asked as he inspected her face

Users who are viewing this thread

Back