• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Chiharu turned her head back to look at him, not expecting Jojo's face to be as close as it was. That made her cheeks redden even darker, which was impressive if she had to admit. "W-well I know we're not, that's why it's embarrassing, that you can get this close and not even mind. T-the act of you being so close, is i-intimate itself, even if we aren't..." She got involuntary butterflies in her stomach as he tapped her cheek, to her already flustered dismay.
Jojo sighed "I guess i'll never understand you women, will i?" he asked with a slight dismay as he finally moved away and looked down at her with a questioning look on his face as if he wasn't convinced of something but shrugged his shoulders "come on, if we stay here all day we might not get nice seats." he said as he started walking towards the restaurant.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods slowly
Ayen smiled slyly at her and licked his lips before moving in and tilting his head as he pressed his lips to hers and kissed her

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira reached into the basket and took out a sandwich, soon replying to Asuka as he placed it into his mouth and began eating♅...
“ As am I~ Sparring really works up an appetite~ ”

-----------------

...ΨKenji thought for a moment before replying, soon posing a question of his own. He continued smiling as he awaited her replyΨ...

“ I've been good, what about you?~ ”

----------------

...♆Kuroh smiled and replied♆...

“ Then let's put you to bed~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''alrighty then..''

*She said before standing up and stretching*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira reached into the basket and took out a sandwich, soon replying to Asuka as he placed it into his mouth and began eating♅...
“ As am I~ ”

-----------------

...ΨKenji thought for a moment before replying, soon posing a question of his own. He continued smiling as he awaited her replyΨ...

----------------

[/QUOTE]
Lumina felt happy to hear that he had been good, her stiffness softening as they stood there together. She soon answered as well.

"I've been good too. I went to an amusement park for the first time yesterday, and that was fun."

She laughed softly, and thinking of the park reminded her of the bird. She'd have to stop back at home sometime to get it.

Himeragi Seiker] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

''i-its not like that...but..its entertaining at least..''

*She said heavily blushing*
...❤︎Celia giggled and nodded as she finished washing the dishes❤︎...

"Uhuh! It's alcohol, I don't think you've had any of that before. Or maybe you have, I don't know~"

-----

...♠︎Nanami nodded and pet the drgaon a little more before it flew off of her shoulder and over to its bed that layed in the corner of the room♠︎...

"So what's up? Did you want to do sown thing today?"

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed "I guess i'll never understand you women, will i?" he asked with a slight dismay as he finally moved away and looked down at her with a questioning look on his face as if he wasn't convinced of something but shrugged his shoulders "come on, if we stay here all day we might not get nice seats." he said as he started walking towards the restaurant.

Ayen smiled slyly at her and licked his lips before moving in and tilting his head as he pressed his lips to hers and kissed her
Amaya put a hand on his cheek and kissed him back

SoulofTobi said:

Chiharu looked back at Jojo as he backed up, feeling the sudden need to fix her hair. To be fair, even Chiharu didn't really understand we was as flustered as she was. Yes, she wasn't used to such close contact between her and another person (a boy at that!), but she felt extra flustered, and didn't really get why. They had only met today. Thinking too much about the subject, Jojo had nearly entered the building by the time she snapped back into reality, and she once again ran to catch up to him, her blush fading slower than she wanted.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya put a hand on his cheek and kissed him back
Ayen tightened his hold of his arms on her as he pressed his body to hers as he continued kissing her

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia giggled and nodded as she finished washing the dishes❤︎...
"Uhuh! It's alcohol, I don't think you've had any of that before. Or maybe you have, I don't know~"

-----

...♠︎Nanami nodded and pet the drgaon a little more before it flew off of her shoulder and over to its bed that layed in the corner of the room♠︎...

"So what's up? Did you want to do sown thing today?"
''i-i dont think i ever had alcohol...''

''well...you up for anything?''

*Fuyumi asked with a smile*

''we could go to the amusement park maybe''

Lumina said:
Lumina felt happy to hear that he had been good, her stiffness softening as they stood there together. She soon answered as well.
"I've been good too. I went to an amusement park for the first time yesterday, and that was fun."

She laughed softly, and thinking of the park reminded her of the bird. She'd have to stop back at home sometime to get it.
...ΨKenji's eyes lit up as Lumina finished talking, soon replyingΨ...

“ Oh, cool!~ ”

...ΨKenji then thought for a moment before talking, a nervous blush forming on his faceΨ...

“ H-hey, would you like to go on a date? I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to~ ”

...ΨKenji released a nervous laughΨ...

------------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alrighty then..''
*She said before standing up and stretching*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh stood up and smiled as he took Himeragi's hand and began walking towards the bedroom. He spoke♆...

“ You can sleep in my bed tonight~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ As am I~ Sparring really works up an appetite~ ”

-----------------

----------------

[/QUOTE]
...❦Nodding in agreement, she remained quiet as she ate a few more sandwiches until she was full and soon layed back on the rug. The white fluffy clouds passed by overhead and Asuka began to point out what some of them looked like. One of them looked like a bunny, in a kind of funny way with its ears spread far out and it's bunny tail a little higher then normal. After a while of looked at the clouds, she turned her gaze back towards Akira and spoke❦...

"Earlier, you said I could make something up to you for your arm. What would I have to do?"

Lumina said:
Chiharu looked back at Jojo as he backed up, feeling the sudden need to fix her hair. To be fair, even Chiharu didn't really understand we was as flustered as she was. Yes, she wasn't used to such close contact between her and another person (a boy at that!), but she felt extra flustered, and didn't really get why. They had only met today. Thinking too much about the subject, Jojo had nearly entered the building by the time she snapped back into reality, and she once again ran to catch up to him, her blush fading slower than she wanted.
Jojo stopped at the door and waited for Chiharu to catch up to him "you seem to a bit out of it since we got to town." he said as he opened the door for her and waited her her to go through "though i think a bit of well prepared food will help that." he said with a nod

Mayyflower said:
Amaya put the other hand on his hips as they kissed
Ayen smiled as he felt her hand and started moving against her as the kiss went on.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo stopped at the door and waited for Chiharu to catch up to him "you seem to a bit out of it since we got to town." he said as he opened the door for her and waited her her to go through "though i think a bit of well prepared food will help that." he said with a nod

Ayen smiled as he felt her hand and started moving against her as the kiss went on.
Amaya blushed and pressed a little into the kiss

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Oh, cool!~ ”

...ΨKenji then thought for a moment before talking, a nervous blush forming on his faceΨ...

“ H-hey, would you like to go on a date? I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to~ ”

------------------------

...♆Kuroh stood up and smiled as he took Himeragi's hand and began walking towards the bedroom. He spoke♆...

[/QUOTE]
''okay''

*Himeragi answered as she smiled following Kuroh to his bedroom*

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed and pressed a little into the kiss
Ayen pulled away for a brief moment to look at her before tilting his head to the other side then kissing her again and sliding his tongue into her mouth.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Oh, cool!~ ”

------------------------

[/QUOTE]
Welp, there goes the calmness that she had. The blush found her face again as Kenji's words processed in her head. Did he just say...

"A d-date???"

She had never been on a date before, especially not with somebody she actually liked. She got nervous at the thought, but the feeling in her chest of wanting to be around him (for some strange reason) was starting to come back, and she played with the hem of her shirt as she looked at him.

"W-well, yeah, that sounds like fun.... i-if you'll have me, of course."

As nervous as she was, she was excited at the thought of going on a date with him.

SoulofTobi said:

Chiharu had somewhat composed herself as she entered the restaurant, though her face would say otherwise. "I blame you for that. But food does sound nice. I am pretty hungry." She walked forward, waiting for him to follow behind so a waitress could seat them. She got a chance to look around the place, and like the outside it was fancier than what she was used to. "This place really is nice, huh?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Nodding in agreement, she remained quiet as she ate a few more sandwiches until she was full and soon layed back on the rug. The white fluffy clouds passed by overhead and Asuka began to point out what some of them looked like. One of them looked like a bunny, in a kind of funny way with its ears spread far out and it's bunny tail a little higher then normal. After a while of looked at the clouds, she turned her gaze back towards Akira and spoke❦...
"Earlier, you said I could make something up to you for your arm. What would I have to do?"
...♅Akira had unknowingly switched back to a previous form and was currently drinking tea. When Asuka spoke to him, the tea fell down the wrong pipe of his throat, causing him to cough. He looked upwards for a moment and soon wiped his mouth, talking as he did so♅...

“ Uwaah~ It isn't something we'd do in public.. ”

tumblr_ml44zuXxuE1rwv2mgo1_500_zpsdamtuvoq.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i-i dont think i ever had alcohol...''

''well...you up for anything?''

*Fuyumi asked with a smile*

''we could go to the amusement park maybe''

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia dried off her hands after she finished washing before she put her palm flat on the wall beside her, a blue light emitted from it as it scanned her hand. The wall then opened to reveal multiple bottles of sake and Celia took one out before setting it on the counter, the wall closing up soon after❤︎...

"Well, there's a first time for everything! It's not so bad... at first it is though. You just have to get use to the taste of it, is all!"

-----

...♠︎Nanami nodded happily before fixing her hair a bit as she stepped out of her room and quietly closed the door behind her, soon speaking♠︎...

"The amusement park sounds fun! I don't think I've been there at all..."

Lumina said:
Chiharu had somewhat composed herself as she entered the restaurant, though her face would say otherwise. "I blame you for that. But food does sound nice. I am pretty hungry." She walked forward, waiting for him to follow behind so a waitress could seat them. She got a chance to look around the place, and like the outside it was fancier than what she was used to. "This place really is nice, huh?"
Jojo shrugged his shoulders "I still think it's from you being hungry." he said as he walked behind her "The place is nice, but not the best i've been to." he said before going to a man at a podium and getting a table for two

Lumina said:
Welp, there goes the calmness that she had. The blush found her face again as Kenji's words processed in her head. Did he just say...
"A d-date???"

She had never been on a date before, especially not with somebody she actually liked. She got nervous at the thought, but the feeling in her chest of wanting to be around him (for some strange reason) was starting to come back, and she played with the hem of her shirt as she looked at him.

"W-well, yeah, that sounds like fun.... i-if you'll have me, of course."

As nervous as she was, she was excited at the thought of going on a date with him.
...ΨKenji blinked for a few moments and replied, soon bursting into a fit of smiles and happinessΨ...

“ R-really?! Yay! I'm going on a date with Lumi-chan!~ ”

giphy_zpsdqnbmhzq.gif

----------------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''okay''
*Himeragi answered as she smiled following Kuroh to his bedroom*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh opened the door to his bedroom and stepped inside, leading Himeragi in. He walked over the the bed and peeled the covers back, soon talking to her as he smiled♆...

“ Hop in~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia dried off her hands after she finished washing before she put her palm flat on the wall beside her, a blue light emitted from it as it scanned her hand. The wall then opened to reveal multiple bottles of sake and Celia took one out before setting it on the counter, the wall closing up soon after❤︎...
"Well, there's a first time for everything! It's not so bad... at first it is though. You just have to get use to the taste of it, is all!"

-----

...♠︎Nanami nodded happily before fixing her hair a bit as she stepped out of her room and quietly closed the door behind her, soon speaking♠︎...

"The amusement park sounds fun! I don't think I've been there at all..."
''o-oh...guess il try it''

''alrighty then, lets go~''

*Fuyumi said before she took Nanami's hand and lead her to the front door*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji blinked for a few moments and replied, soon bursting into a fit of smiles and happinessΨ...

giphy_zpsdqnbmhzq.gif

...♆Kuroh opened the door to his bedroom and stepped inside, leading Himeragi in. He walked over the the bed and peeled the covers back, soon talking to her as he smiled♆...

“ Hop in~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Kenji's sudden happy actions surprised Lumina at first, but soon she laughed aloud, covering her mouth to try and stifle the laughs.

"Is it really that exciting?"

If she was being honest, she was pretty excited too, just too embarrassed to show it like he was.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

giphy_zpsdqnbmhzq.gif

“ Hop in~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi nodded before getting into the bed and smiling back at Kuroh*

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo shrugged his shoulders "I still think it's from you being hungry." he said as he walked behind her "The place is nice, but not the best i've been to." he said before going to a man at a podium and getting a table for two
Chiharu stood back as Jojo got the table, sticking her hands back in her jacket pockets. "Well you're crazy. And it's the nicest place I've seen, if that counts for anything." The host soon came over, leading them to their table, a booth off in the corner. Choosing a side Chiharu slid in, waiting for Jojo now.

Lumina said:
Kenji's sudden happy actions surprised Lumina at first, but soon she laughed aloud, covering her mouth to try and stifle the laughs.
"Is it really that exciting?"

If she was being honest, she was pretty excited too, just too embarrassed to show it like he was.
...ΨKenji's excitement continued as he leaned towards Lumina, replying to her and accidentally blurting out in the processΨ...

“ Of course, I never thought a beautiful girl would go on a date with me, much less be my pair!~ ”

------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi nodded before getting into the bed and smiling back at Kuroh*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh pulled the quilt over Himeragi and spoke as he walked towards the door♆...

“ Do you want anything? Anything at all?~ ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back