• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and pulled her into a hug, soon replying to her♅...
“ There's a starting point for everything, honey~ ”

-----------------------

...ΨKenji continued freaking out, still talking to himselfΨ...

“ Oh god I've ruined it, she'll never go on a date with me now! ”

tumblr_mjxuegZGbr1r76aq4o7_250_zpskhhoebfs.gif

------------------------

((( Yeah. )))

[/QUOTE]
Lumina didn't move for another moment, before suddenly blushing harder than she had been previously.

f54363cfac3cb966e8ce02c96b2362d7.jpg

"T-t-that was...."

He had really kissed her. Holy crap. Looking over at Kenji, she looked at him nervously, still trying to wrap her head around everything. She had just been kissed, called his pair (which she didn't really understand) and now Kenji was freaking out. What an interesting turn of events.

Lumina said:
Lumina didn't move for another moment, before suddenly blushing harder than she had been previously.
f54363cfac3cb966e8ce02c96b2362d7.jpg

"T-t-that was...."

He had really kissed her. Holy crap. Looking over at Kenji, she looked at him nervously, still trying to wrap her head around everything. She had just been kissed, called his pair (which she didn't really understand) and now Kenji was freaking out. What an interesting turn of events.
...ΨKenji stumbled back slightly and spoke to himself, soon addressing Lumina as the blush remained highly visibleΨ...

She's mad, oh no, I've got to say something!... I-I'm sorry! I dunno what came over me! ”

tumblr_mkpr3ogtMa1rvbl4vo4_250_zpspd99xlhc.gif

----------------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi smiled more*
''look, the babies grew a little''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh groggily nodded and looked at Himeragi's stomach, his eyes widening as he noticed it had grown outwards slightly. He scrambled backwards and fell out of the bed, soon replying as he pointed at her stomach♆...

“ Holy crap, you've grown fat overnight! ”

1WLQNxO_zpsoguexnq4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji stumbled back slightly and spoke to himself, soon addressing LuminaΨ...
She's mad, oh no, I've got to say something!... I-I'm sorry! I dunno what came over me! ”

...♆Kuroh groggily nodded and looked at Himeragi's stomach, his eyes widening as he noticed it had grown outwards slightly. He scrambled backwards and fell out of the bed, soon replying as he pointed at her stomach♆...

[/QUOTE]
Lumina blinked, not really expecting an apology from Kenji. She came to her senses a bit, fixing her hair nervously.

"N-no, its okay, I was just surprised is all..."

Thinking about it, she was confused how okay she was with it. Like it was a surprise and frankly her first real kiss (if she had had any other ones, she didn't remember them), but she felt alright with it. She might even go as far as to say she kinda liked it. She looked away a bit before speaking again.

"Y-you, um, said I was your... pair? Um..."

That was the part she was the most confused on still.

Lumina said:
Lumina blinked, not really expecting an apology from Kenji. She came to her senses a bit, fixing her hair nervously.
"N-no, its okay, I was just surprised is all..."

Thinking about it, she was confused how okay she was with it. Like it was a surprise and frankly her first real kiss (if she had had any other ones, she didn't remember them), but she felt alright with it. She might even go as far as to say she kinda liked it. She looked away a bit before speaking again.

"Y-you, um, said I was your... pair? Um..."

That was the part she was the most confused on still.
...ΨKenji looked at Lumina and replied as he blinked multiple timesΨ...

“ O-oh.. Well, pairs are two people who were meant for each other.. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji looked at Lumina and replied as he blinked multiple timesΨ...
“ O-oh.. Well, pairs are two people who were meant for each other.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina blinked as well, trying to process what that meant.

"S-so, if you say I'm your pair..."

She paused for a moment, looking away, thinking about it. A small almost disbelieving smile found her face as she spoke again.

tumblr_n2usgdnu3O1sgdieoo4_250.gif

"T-that's a pretty big claim. How can that be me?"

She didn't really think someone like herself would be the pair of someone as amazing (in her mind) as Kenji.

Lumina said:
Lumina blinked as well, trying to process what that meant.
"S-so, if you say I'm your pair..."

She paused for a moment, looking away, thinking about it. A small almost disbelieving smile found her face as she spoke again.

tumblr_n2usgdnu3O1sgdieoo4_250.gif

"T-that's a pretty big claim. How can that be me?"

She didn't really think someone like herself would be the pair of someone as amazing (in her mind) as Kenji.
...ΨKenji thought for a moment before replying, a slight blush forming on his faceΨ...

“ Well.. how do you feel when you look at me? When I look at you, my mind goes blank and I'm filled with a warm feeling.. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji thought for a moment before replying, a slight blush forming on his faceΨ...
“ Well.. how do you feel when you look at me? When I look at you, my mind goes blank and I'm filled with a warm feeling.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina thought for a few moments about that. How did she feel when she looked at him? Her eyes moved up to look at him, and immediately she felt happier and calmer than before. Hell, just being around him made her feel that way.

"W-well, I guess just calmer. And happy. I dunno."

She hoped that's what he was looking for. It was probably more than that, but she was bad at expressing how she felt. Or, for that matter, understanding feelings.

Lumina said:
Lumina thought for a few moments about that. How did she feel when she looked at him? Her eyes moved up to look at him, and immediately she felt happier and calmer than before. Hell, just being around him made her feel that way.
"W-well, I guess just calmer. And happy. I dunno."

She hoped that's what he was looking for. It was probably more than that, but she was bad at expressing how she felt. Or, for that matter, understanding feelings.
...ΨKenji smiled and replied as he looked at her, his blush remainingΨ...

“ Yeah, that sounds about right. Anyway, what were you here for?~ I needed to get some groceries~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled and replied as he looked at her, his blush remainingΨ...
“ Yeah, that sounds about right. Anyway, what were you here for?~ I needed to get some groceries~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina matched his gaze with a small smile of her own, relieved that she had said the right thing. She had been so preoccupied with previous events that she had completely forgotten why she had even come out this way. At the word 'groceries' everything clicked back into place, and she once again felt the gnaw of hunger against her stomach.

"A-ah, I needed groceries too, I kinda ran out of food back at the dorm..."

She laughed a bit, fixing her hair against the slight breeze.

Lumina said:
Lumina matched his gaze with a small smile of her own, relieved that she had said the right thing. She had been so preoccupied with previous events that she had completely forgotten why she had even come out this way. At the word 'groceries' everything clicked back into place, and she once again felt the gnaw of hunger against her stomach.
"A-ah, I needed groceries too, I kinda ran out of food back at the dorm..."

She laughed a bit, fixing her hair against the slight breeze.
...ΨKenji nodded in agreement and spoke as his blush returnedΨ...

“ Ah, I see~ S-say, would you like to go on the date now? You know, to get something to eat?~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji nodded in agreement and spoke as his blush returnedΨ...
“ Ah, I see~ S-say, would you like to go on the date now? You know, to get something to eat?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
In all the confusion Lumina had forgotten that he had asked her on a date, and her blush returned once more, but she nodded anyways in agreement.

"Y-yeah, we can do that. I'm hungry anyways."

She smiled at him, getting a little excited at the thought of actually going on a date.

Lumina said:
In all the confusion Lumina had forgotten that he had asked her on a date, and her blush returned once more, but she nodded anyways in agreement.
"Y-yeah, we can do that. I'm hungry anyways."

She smiled at him, getting a little excited at the thought of actually going on a date.
...ΨKenji smiled lightly and held out his hand, talking to Lumina soon afterΨ...

“ So what type of food are you craving?~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled lightly and held out his hand, talking to Lumina soon afterΨ...
“ So what type of food are you craving?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
For a moment Lumina just looked at the hand that Kenji held out, confused what was happening. Why was he holding it out? Did he want her to grab it? Guessing that was the case, she hesitantly reached out her own hand, completing the embrace. Just from this it felt like electricity running through her body, and more butterflies erupted in her stomach. All from a simple touch.

"Um... I dunno. I'm usually not picky, so I'm okay with whatever we come across."

She looked up at Kenji, and the butterflies seemed to calm a bit.

"What are you in the mood for eating?"

Lumina said:
For a moment Lumina just looked at the hand that Kenji held out, confused what was happening. Why was he holding it out? Did he want her to grab it? Guessing that was the case, she hesitantly reached out her own hand, completing the embrace. Just from this it felt like electricity running through her body, and more butterflies erupted in her stomach. All from a simple touch.
"Um... I dunno. I'm usually not picky, so I'm okay with whatever we come across."

She looked up at Kenji, and the butterflies seemed to calm a bit.

"What are you in the mood for eating?"
...ΨKenji felt warmth spreading throughout his body when Lumina took his hand, feeling as if his body was complete. He smiled and replied as butterflies swarmed within his stomachΨ...

“ I could go for some Japanese style food~ Is that okay with you?~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji felt warmth spreading throughout his body when Lumina took his hand, feeling as if his body was complete. He smiled and replied as butterflies swarmed within his stomachΨ...
“ I could go for some Japanese style food~ Is that okay with you?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina's stomach rumbled a bit, and she blushed slightly, embarrassed at the sound. Obviously her body agreed with that decision.

"Y-yeah, that sounds great. I haven't had that kind of food in a long time either."

She gave a small smile up to Kenji, her grip on his hand subconsciously tightening just a bit.

Lumina said:
Lumina's stomach rumbled a bit, and she blushed slightly, embarrassed at the sound. Obviously her body agreed with that decision.
"Y-yeah, that sounds great. I haven't had that kind of food in a long time either."

She gave a small smile up to Kenji, her grip on his hand subconsciously tightening just a bit.
...ΨKenji smiled and replied as he tightened his grip around her hand, to match her own gripΨ...

“ Then let's go~ We can pick up groceries after the date~ ”

...ΨKenji began to lead Lumina out of the supermarket and towards the nearest Japanese restaurantΨ...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled and replied as he tightened his grip around her hand, to match her own gripΨ...
“ Then let's go~ We can pick up groceries after the date~ ”

...ΨKenji began to lead Lumina out of the supermarket and towards the nearest Japanese restaurantΨ...

[/QUOTE]
With a smile and a nod, Lumina walked next to Kenji as they made their way toward food. Part of her still couldn't believe about the pair thing (due to a lovely lack of self confidence) yet here she was, walking hand in hand with him on the way to go on a date with him! It almost didn't seem real, but what she did know was just how lovely it was. Soon the restaurant came into view and her stomach rumbled again, to her dismay.

"I must have been hungrier than I thought..."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and pulled one of her hands away "why is that?" he asked both curiously and teasingly as he looked into her eye

Roland thought for a moment while rubbing his chin "well, seeing as we just ate breakfast, how about now?" he asked as he looked at her
Dakota smiled and nodded "Alrighty~ sounds good to me"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and hugged Asuka, soon nudging her slightly with his body♅...
“ Don't worry about it~ Besides, I did say I'd take all of your firsts~ ”

--------------------

...♆Kuroh smiled and spoke groggily♆...

“ Good morning, Hime-chan~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka removed her hands from her face as her cheeks darkened in color and turned her head to gaze at Akira, soon speaking❦...

"It's hard to to worry about it and taking all of my firsts? That's... I don't have any words for that actually..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji stumbled back slightly and spoke to himself, soon addressing Lumina as the blush remained highly visibleΨ...

tumblr_mkpr3ogtMa1rvbl4vo4_250_zpspd99xlhc.gif

1WLQNxO_zpsoguexnq4.png

[/QUOTE]
''w-wha--?! K-Kuroh..! im not getting fat..! at least not that kind of fat....''

*She said as she puffed her cheeks again*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hahaha, no. i dont think your strong enough to handle me yet''
*She chuckled as she pat Mari's head with her robotic arm*

''chii...Kuroh your such a tease~''

*She said puffing her cheeks a little*

[/QUOTE]
Mari frowned slightly and puffed out her cheeks. "What's that supposed to mean!?" She asked.

Lumina said:
Chiharu grabbed a menu, looking over it as well. "Well that's not my fault. And gosh, I can't remember the last time I had italian." Meaning, never. Looking over the options, everything looked just so good. How could she choose just one? Maybe she'd stick with one of the classics... hm.
Jojo nodded as he grabbed his menu and looked it over "Well, start remembering." he said as he rubbed his chin while deciding what to order.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya slid her tongue into his mouth aswell, her tail curling up around her
Ayen pulled her against his as he laid down on the couch and played with her tongue using his

Mayyflower said:
Akito smirked. "Go ahead, you will regret it" he says with a grin on his face
Sam sat down. "Now that I think about it, I felt like I had a strong bond with that guy, like he was my other half" she says the last part silently to herself
Marcus nodded "Alright." He lit his entire hand on fire with a obsidian flame resembling the power of fire and death before pressing it to Akito's head

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah its the way my species is" she says and nods.
"Neat"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled and nodded "Alrighty~ sounds good to me"
Roland nodded happily then went to grab his keys before walling back to the kitchen "Shall we then." he said as he offered her his hand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back