• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
A clone of Kagura appeared in front of sam, slightly see through "hey sammy" she says.
@Mayyflower
Sam gritted her teeth. "Hey kaguya" she says teasingly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "But i am yours, i always will be, and anyone who says other wise has something else coming." he said as he opened his eyes and looked into hers.
Amaya smiled and nods before pecking him on the cheek

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked as their blades connected, soon moving one of his hands from his hilt to Asuka and giving her backside a small smack, soon talking♅...
“ You lower your guard when parrying. Make sure you keep your guard up and expand your field of view. Anticipate where your enemy is going to strike, and then prepare for the possibility that it's a trap~ ”

...♅Akira then pushed Asuka back slightly and back-flipped away from her, soon landing ten feet away. He spoke as he prepared himself♅...

“ Let's do it again~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka went wide eyes from the small smack on her behind before a blush made its way to her cheeks, soon stumbling back a few steps when she was pushed back. She soon landed on the ground in sitting position, her legs stretched out in front of her as she continued to stare ahead with wide eyes. Asuka soon spoke as she stared blankly at Akira❦...

"What was that?! Was that some type of punishment or scolding for not having my guard up?! I think I've learned my lesson..."

...❦Asuka then got to her feet as Excalibur appeared within her grasp, glowing brightly. As she brought it over her head, the golden electricity surged around her and blasted above Asuka's head before she swung it downwards in a harsh motion. The blast changed it course from above, soon head towards Akira and expanding itself outwards as the attack covered most of the ground❦...

tumblr_nfpvtn4smu1rk6bsxo1_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Aeko looked at all of them blankly before bringing her hand up to her forehead, saluting Lily as she turned her gaze to her and Ken.
tumblr_n41un9OpLS1s4cujlo1_500.gif

@Lumina
Lilliana, now being hugged by Ken as well as still slightly hiding behind her dad's leg, peeked out a bit, slightly raising her hand to give Aeko a small wave. "U-um... hi..." She didn't really know why she felt so shy all of a sudden, but maybe it was because she didn't know anybody but the three people in her family.

Noir smiled, going over to Yuto and kissing him on the cheek. "Glad you're home safe," she said, looking at the new friend of Ken's. "Where'd you meet the new face?"

@TheDragoon

Mayyflower said:
Sam gritted her teeth. "Hey kaguya" she says teasingly

The clone held her hand up "I will march down here and kick your little behind... anyways... I have figured by now I should tell you that.. this guy naked Akito is your brother." the clone says.

Mayyflower said:
Ayen chuckled "Y'know, I've been yours for quite some time now, i swore it in Fae." he said softly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''uhhh...hello''
*She replied nervously*

[/QUOTE]
The baby bobbed up to her and hugged her happily. "Your mommy's friend right? Why haven't you told me your nameeeee?????" She said, pouting a bit.

SoulofTobi said:
((Yeah, i sort of fell a sleep at my desk, *college problems*))
((Haha, that's alright. I totally understand xD I've been exhausted all day from being hungover so it's fine xD ))

TheDragoon said:
The baby bobbed up to her and hugged her happily. "Your mommy's friend right? Why haven't you told me your nameeeee?????" She said, pouting a bit.
''well...you dont have a name either......my name's Ciara''

Lumina said:
((Haha, that's alright. I totally understand xD I've been exhausted all day from being hungover so it's fine xD ))
((Now just give me a moment as i find your reply again so i can reply to that reply while you're waiting for a reply~))

687474703a2f2f692e6b696e6a612d696d672e636f6d2f6761776b65722d6d656469612f696d6167652f75706c6f61642f732d2d4c424d444f586d7a2d2d2f727a72676938763875776c657474617239706c672e6a7067

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi just cuddled happily with Kuroh*

*Zenya soon finished her break fast as she smiled at Celia*

---

*Fuyumi got up and her hair turned normal again as her ice claws disappeared and then looked at Nanami*

''you alright Nanami?''

[/QUOTE]
Celia smiled back at her as she finished eating as well, soon talking. "Well, I'm done. I don't know what to do today... I don't have work or anything..."

-----

...♠︎Nanami looked at Fuyumi and smiled lightly before kissing her cheek. The dragon that sat on her shoulder, remained perched there and watched them curiously♠︎...

"I'm fine~ Nothing bad was happening until he grabbed my neck and you showed up. So I'm fine."

LunaCrosby said:
The clone held her hand up "I will march down here and kick your little behind... anyways... I have figured by now I should tell you that.. this guy naked Akito is your brother." the clone says.
"Great now you too?" Sam asks annoyed

Lumina said:
Chiharu stood next to him, looking around at the different stores and other buildings. There were plenty of food places scattered along the road, and Chiharu glanced up at him for a moment. Did he really not know what a food joint looked like? With her gaze returning to the buildings she pointed to a few different places to eat, including a cafe, a diner, a bar and grill, and a fast food joint. "There's plenty of food here. What looks good to you?" She asked, turning to actually look at him properly.
Jojo sighed "well, maybe there's some where of... slightly higher class?" he asked as he shook his head and looked down at her.

Lumina said:
Lilliana, now being hugged by Ken as well as still slightly hiding behind her dad's leg, peeked out a bit, slightly raising her hand to give Aeko a small wave. "U-um... hi..." She didn't really know why she felt so shy all of a sudden, but maybe it was because she didn't know anybody but the three people in her family.
Noir smiled, going over to Yuto and kissing him on the cheek. "Glad you're home safe," she said, looking at the new friend of Ken's. "Where'd you meet the new face?"

@TheDragoon
Ken scratched his head. "I don't know... I was just wandering around and I suddenly saw somebody and thought I should hug them. After all, hugs make people happy!" He said as cute as possible.

Yuto laughed lightly and nodded. "He met her by the highschools~" He said sweetly to Noir.

@WeirdPrincess

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "Y'know, I've been yours for quite some time now, i swore it in Fae." he said softly
Amaya smirked. "Blush you've already claimed me" she says jokingly

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia smiled back at her as she finished eating as well, soon talking. "Well, I'm done. I don't know what to do today... I don't have work or anything..."
-----

...♠︎Nanami looked at Fuyumi and smiled lightly before kissing her cheek. The dragon that sat on her shoulder, remained perched there and watched them curiously♠︎...

"I'm fine~ Nothing bad was happening until he grabbed my neck and you showed up. So I'm fine."
''well...guess we can chill here?''

*She replied giggling a bit*

''ah...thats good..''

*She then looked at the dragon*

''your pet dragon...?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...you dont have a name either......my name's Ciara''

[/QUOTE]
The girl beamed at her when she told her her name. "Ciara... That's a pretty name..." She said with a small blush but quickly shook her head. "Y-You wouldn't mind giving me a name would you?" She asked, tilting her head.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smirked. "Blush you've already claimed me" she says jokingly
Ayen laughed a little "Well, anyone with animalistic senses would of sensed something similar to that." he said as he nuzzled his nose to hers

TheDragoon said:
The girl beamed at her when she told her her name. "Ciara... That's a pretty name..." She said with a small blush but quickly shook her head. "Y-You wouldn't mind giving me a name would you?" She asked, tilting her head.
''well....how about Mari..?''

Lumina said:

@TheDragoon
Aeko soon smiled and waved back at her, now a little bit happier then before. "Hello! I'm Aeko~"

@TheDragoon

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed "well, maybe there's some where of... slightly higher class?" he asked as he shook his head and looked down at her.
Chiharu looked at him for a moment before shrugging. "I dunno, I've never been here. I can take another look, I guess..." Looking around the town she spotted a nicer restaurant near the end of the town that she saw. "Like that?" she asked as she gestured toward it, now looking back up at him.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen laughed a little "Well, anyone with animalistic senses would of sensed something similar to that." he said as he nuzzled his nose to hers
Amaya chuckled and nuzzled his nose back

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well....how about Mari..?''

[/QUOTE]
Mari thought about it for a minute. "Mari..." She said to herself softly before she hugged Ceria's leg. "I love it! Thank you Ceria!" She said happily.

TheDragoon said:
Mari thought about it for a minute. "Mari..." She said to herself softly before she hugged Ceria's leg. "I love it! Thank you Ceria!" She said happily.
''haha...your welcome..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha...your welcome..''

[/QUOTE]
Mari looked up at Ceria. "O-Oh! Do you know where mommy went?" She asked curiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back