• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Sakura's face reddened "I-It could have been a s-spider for all I kn-knew!" she said quickly. stammering slightly.
Ikuto laughed lightly and sat up, holding his hand out and winking. "Ikuto~ it's nice to meet you." He said to her in a soothing tone.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus nodded. "Mhm~ We've just been waiting on you. We've also been talking strategy on how to get out of here." He said.
Axel nodded with agreement with him. "We thought we could use stealth, but thought it'd be much quicker if we broke through the wall or something with our motorcycles..."
"Oh, sorry" she laughed a bit "Why didn't you just wake me up?" She asked before standing up and stretching "Motorcycles are quicker yes, but is it the safer option?, the police will be tailing you instantly if we were to make such a dramatic exit..then again..how good are you two at stealth?" She said as she tapped her chin.

LunaCrosby said:
(well I wonder what he would want xD )
Sakura felt something brush past her face "nyah~!" she shouted as she jumped, looking around frantically only to notice it was.. a leaf. she held her hands together behind her back and whistled casually, pretending nothing happened as she walked over to a bench.

The clone tilted her head "you ok?" she asks.
Sam sat back down her head throbbing. "I don't know" she says

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, sorry" she laughed a bit "Why didn't you just wake me up?" She asked before standing up and stretching "Motorcycles are quicker yes, but is it the safer option?, the police will be tailing you instantly if we were to make such a dramatic exit..then again..how good are you two at stealth?" She said as she tapped her chin.
Nexus laughed lightly. "You looked so peaceful while you slept. We didn't wanna ruin your nap~" He told her. "Anyway, since we stink at stealth, we're going to busting out. Besides, you don't have to worry about the police catching us. Axel has beaten them MANY times." He said before looking at Axel, who pointed to the strange scar on his face.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen yawned as he woke up then smiled at Amaya "did you nap well?" he asked tiredly

Roland chuckled "Well, we would of been searching quite awhile if you didn't." he said with a nod.
Amaya nods and sat up and moved off of ayen. "Yea I did, how about yourself?" She asks

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he opened the restaurant's door and beckoned Lumina in before him, talking as he swung his arm through the doorΨ...
“ Ladies first~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina smiled as she walked in, breaking the grip between their hands as she did so. Walking in she saw a bunch of other people, all seeming to be having good times. Seeing everybody else made her get a little nervous, so she turned back to face Kenji, waiting for him to (hopefully quickly) follow in behind her.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods and sat up and moved off of ayen. "Yea I did, how about yourself?" She asks
Ayen nodded and sat up as well before stretching "yeah, i guess we need to get up now?" he asked jokingly

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto laughed lightly and sat up, holding his hand out and winking. "Ikuto~ it's nice to meet you." He said to her in a soothing tone.
Sakura noticed him wink which made her face even redder "Im S-Sakura" she said and shook his hand.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo nodded to himself as he had decided what he was going to order then he set his menu down and looked over at Chiharu "should i call the waiter over, you do you still need time?" he asked as he placed his arms on the table

Ayen smiled again as he laid back to looked at her before tilting his head and looking into her eyes
Chiharu looked up as he spoke, shaking her head. "No, I think I know what I want. There's a lot to choose from." She placed the menu down, relaxing a bit into the booth seat. The wonderful smells wafted through the restaurant, making her even more hungry.

TheDragoon said:
Ken frowned a bit when Lilliana still looked a bit unsure. He took out a small paintbrush and began painting in the air, making a rose for her. He then offered it to Lilliana. "It's ok! She's really nice! And fun to play with to!" He said with a smile.
Yuto looked down at Lilliana who still looked shy. "Hey, my sweet Lily... Why don't you try talking to Aeko? I'm sure you'll do just fine..." He said softly and sweetly, petting her daughters hair for comfort.
Lilliana took the rose, and looked up at her father as he spoke. "...o-okay..." She looked over at Aeko, who did seem nice, but she still didn't want to move yet, even with Ken's insisting.

Noir now ruffled Lilliana's hair a bit, knowing the struggle of being shy as a child.

@WeirdPrincess

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed then smiled "Well, maybe you're the brighter one of us." he said with a chuckle as he pecked her cheek
Dakota shook her head "Id say we're even, you're a lot more bright than you let on" she said with a smile

LunaCrosby said:
Sakura noticed him wink which made her face even redder "Im S-Sakura" she said and shook his hand.
Ikuto smiled lightly. "Hmm... The name really suits you. You look beautiful, like a Sakura flower~" He said sweetly, winking at her.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus laughed lightly. "You looked so peaceful while you slept. We didn't wanna ruin your nap~" He told her. "Anyway, since we stink at stealth, we're going to busting out. Besides, you don't have to worry about the police catching us. Axel has beaten them MANY times." He said before looking at Axel, who pointed to the strange scar on his face.
Ilaani laughed lightly, "fair enough, busting out it is" she said with a nod.

TheDragoon said:
Mari kept crying, obviously needing comfort.

((He's lying on a bench in the courtyard, completely bored, my lady ( ;) )))
*Natsumi soon picked her up and hugged her*

''dont worry...i wont let you get hurt..''

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani laughed lightly, "fair enough, busting out it is" she said with a nod.
Axel and Nexus summoned their motorcycles and got on, putting their helmets on.

((I wonder who Ilaani will sit with...?
xD ))

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto smiled lightly. "Hmm... The name really suits you. You look beautiful, like a Sakura flower~" He said sweetly, winking at her.
"hmm, im not very familiar with flowers, my sister usually knows everything about them" she says before seeing him wink again. if her face could get any redder... it would.

Lumina said:
Chiharu looked up as he spoke, shaking her head. "No, I think I know what I want. There's a lot to choose from." She placed the menu down, relaxing a bit into the booth seat. The wonderful smells wafted through the restaurant, making her even more hungry.
Jojo chuckled and nodded "that's the first thing you've been sure of all day!" he said teasingly before waving the waiter over "I'll have the Cacciucco." he said kindly before looking over at Chihura.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi soon picked her up and hugged her*
''dont worry...i wont let you get hurt..''

[/QUOTE]
Mari kept crying, hugging her back and blushing lightly. "I-I love you Natsumi! Even if you aren't my mother!" She said.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota shook her head "Id say we're even, you're a lot more bright than you let on" she said with a smile
Roland chuckled "Well, yeah, I'm not always on fire, so I'd say i am." he said jokingly as he smiled at her.

LunaCrosby said:
"hmm, im not very familiar with flowers, my sister usually knows everything about them" she says before seeing him wink again. if her face could get any redder... it would.
Ikuto was obviously cute and was also, obviously flirting with her. "Hmm... Your sister sounds very smart... Do you want to talk more over a bite to eat perhaps?" He asked.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled and nodded "that's the first thing you've been sure of all day!" he said teasingly before waving the waiter over "I'll have the Cacciucco." he said kindly before looking over at Chihura.
Chiharu puffed out her cheeks a bit at his jest, but looked at the waiter to order. "Just spaghetti in tomato sauce. And a water please." It was the only thing she recognized on the menu, so she figured it was a good choice.

Lumina said:
Chiharu puffed out her cheeks a bit at his jest, but looked at the waiter to order. "Just spaghetti in tomato sauce. And a water please." It was the only thing she recognized on the menu, so she figured it was a good choice.
Jojo waited for the waiter to walk away before sighing "So many choices, and you choice Spaghetti." he said slightly shaking his head "if that was the only thing you recognized then you should of asked me." he said looking at her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back