• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
The clone looked at Riley "you shouldn't be blaming me little one. like I would kill my best friend that helped me through all the hard time's, the one who was like a sister to me" the clone snapped.
Riley hugged Sam and cried more when the clone snapped at her. She then grabbed Noah and held him close. "Daddy! Help." She cried out, holding the necklace he gave her when she was younger @shortyshot8

Lumina said:
Chiharu's eyes widened a smidgen at the word cute, her chinks tinting the lightest shade of pink, and she looked back out at the restaurant. "I'm not cute." She stated simply, taking another drink of her water. What with that statement? "I did say I was stubborn, so of course I wouldn't give up on things easily."
Jojo chuckled to himself "Yes you are, sort of like one of those small dogs that will bark at you then run away if you get close or a tank running over alot of bubble wrap." he said with a happy smirk before drinking more of his water.

LunaCrosby said:
"Sam died..."
William blinked "Wh-WHAT!?!"

Mayyflower said:
Riley hugged Sam and cried more when the clone snapped at her. She then grabbed Noah and held him close. "Daddy! Help." She cried out, holding the necklace he gave her when she was younger @shortyshot8
Marcus appeared "Riley what's wron-" He stopped and looked at Sam and Kagura "W-What did you...."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head and smiled. "I'll be fine, thank you" she says
Ayen nodded then pecked her cheek "Okay, well, i'll go make some breakfast, you can just stay here and i'll bring you your food." he said gently before starting to walk towards the kitchen.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled to himself "Yes you are, sort of like one of those small dogs that will bark at you then run away if you get close or a tank running over alot of bubble wrap." he said with a happy smirk before drinking more of his water.
Chiharu sat up, looking at Jojo now. "That's, uh, kind of a backwards compliment..." She would have continued but the waiter came, placing their food in front of each of them, and disappeared again. "Well. You were right. They really are quick."

Mayyflower said:
"im...sorry. but it wasn't me... she was talking about this pain in her head then one minute later she dropped to the ground..." the clone says.

Mayyflower said:
Riley held Noah and cried. "She's gone..." She sobbed @LunaCrosby
LunaCrosby said:
"im...sorry. but it wasn't me... she was talking about this pain in her head then one minute later she dropped to the ground..." the clone says.
Marcus fell to his knees and held his head "No...I just.....I took the bad man away....What....What did I......"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus appeared "Riley what's wron-" He stopped and looked at Sam and Kagura "W-What did you...."
"I did nothing..." the clone growled "it was something else... she dropped dead right in front of me."

shortyshot8 said:
Kagura nodded "my clone is... addressing the situation" she says quietly.

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
"I did nothing..." the clone growled "it was something else... she dropped dead right in front of me."

Kagura nodded "my clone is... addressing the situation" she says quietly.
William closed his eyes "This can't be happening..."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus fell to his knees and held his head "No...I just.....I took the bad man away....What....What did I......"
Ethereal appeared. "Kagura what happened? I sensed Sam hurting" she says looking at the clone and not yet the ground @LunaCrosby

Lumina said:
Chiharu sat up, looking at Jojo now. "That's, uh, kind of a backwards compliment..." She would have continued but the waiter came, placing their food in front of each of them, and disappeared again. "Well. You were right. They really are quick."
Jojo looked at his food and smiled "yeah! they wouldn't like to displease any of their customers." he said licking his lips before grabbing a spoon and a fork "And how is it backwards? and when was i give a compliment? i was just making a statement!." he said before taking a bite of his food.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded then pecked her cheek "Okay, well, i'll go make some breakfast, you can just stay here and i'll bring you your food." he said gently before starting to walk towards the kitchen.
Amaya nods. "Thank you" she says

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto smirked a bit more as he pushed open the door to the cafe. "Hmm... Why yes I do~ but mostly because your cute. Part of it is because I like teasing people~" He said before Yoru riggled his way out of his pocket. "Ugh! It's so cramped in there!" The half cat, half human spirit said.

Mari calmed down a bit and just kept hugging Natsumi. She wasn't sure exactly what to do at this point.
*Natsumi soon kissed Mari's forehead and put her down and smiled at her*

''wanna see the garden?''

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo looked at his food and smiled "yeah! they wouldn't like to displease any of their customers." he said licking his lips before grabbing a spoon and a fork "And how is it backwards? and when was i give a compliment? i was just making a statement!." he said before taking a bite of his food.
Chiharu opened her mouth to try and explain, but she stopped herself, knowing he wouldn't understand her explanation. Besides, she was too hungry to try and argue anyways. She stuck her fork in the spaghetti and turned it, the noodles wrapping around her fork. When it was a decent amount, she lifted the fork into her mouth, biting off the whole thing. Her eyes widened in surprise at how good the food was. "Wow!~"

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal appeared. "Kagura what happened? I sensed Sam hurting" she says looking at the clone and not yet the ground @LunaCrosby
"Sam is dead... mother, I think she was murdered..." The clone says, looking emotionless.

shortyshot8 said:
"What of Marcus?"
Kagura looked at him "what do you mean?" she asks.

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Sakura stared at Yuro "what or who is that?" she asks.
Ikuto laughed lightly and ruffles it hair a bit. "This is Yoru. My spirit friend. We've been friends since I was little~" He said with his seemingly never fading sweet voice. Yoru kinda gagged a bit when he saw that Ikuto was on a date with a girl. He didn't like love and mushy things so he just floated out the door and planned to come back later.

"He says he'll give us some alone time." He said.

Lumina said:
Chiharu opened her mouth to try and explain, but she stopped herself, knowing he wouldn't understand her explanation. Besides, she was too hungry to try and argue anyways. She stuck her fork in the spaghetti and turned it, the noodles wrapping around her fork. When it was a decent amount, she lifted the fork into her mouth, biting off the whole thing. Her eyes widened in surprise at how good the food was. "Wow!~"
Jojo smiled and nodded "though it's their most basic dish, it's still good, isn't it?" he asked as he ate more of his own food.

LunaCrosby said:
"Sam is dead... mother, I think she was murdered..." The clone says, looking emotionless.

Kagura looked at him "what do you mean?" she asks.
Ethereal eyes widen before turning around. "Sam!" She yelped her mouth covered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back