• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto nodded. "I see... Well. I bet you'll be glad to know I'm part cat too~" He said as he weaved his cat tail around a bit, his cat ears twitching a bit. "And don't worry, I won't bite Sakura~" He said teasing. "Or will I?"
ikuto-tsukiyomi-by-amu-chan-166_ksx.jpg
((You owe me a reply ;- ;) )

Nonalaka said:
((You owe me a reply ;- ;) )
((Oops sorry, here it is I guess xD ))

Axel walked into his room. "I think we should get some rest." He said.

Nexus nodded in agreement and opened the door to his and Ilaani's room. "After you m'lady~" He said in a gentlemen like manner.

LunaCrosby said:
Sakura's face went red "I h-hope not" she says.
Ikuto nodded. "Don't worry, I won't... Unless you want me to~ Anyway, do you enjoy the school so far?" He asked before their Boston Creame's arrived.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Rin sat down next to ayen.
Amaya looked at them both. "All done?" She asks
Ayen nodded "yeah, all done." he said as he smiled at Amaya and started rubbing Rin's head.

TheDragoon said:
((Oops sorry, here it is I guess xD ))
Axel walked into his room. "I think we should get some rest." He said.

Nexus nodded in agreement and opened the door to his and Ilaani's room. "After you m'lady~" He said in a gentlemen like manner.

Ikuto nodded. "Don't worry, I won't... Unless you want me to~ Anyway, do you enjoy the school so far?" He asked before their Boston Creame's arrived.
Sakura nodded "yeah, everyone's so strong" she said and took a bite of her's

LunaCrosby said:
Sakura nodded "yeah, everyone's so strong" she said and took a bite of her's
Ikuto took a bite of his, sinking his teeth into its creamy goodness. "That's nice..." He said to her softly.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "Thank you sweethearts" she says
Ayen nodded and smiled back at her "No problem my love." he said happily as he scratched behind one of Rin's ears.

Himeragi Seiker][COLOR=#ff0080]''im gonna relax. i was actually killing off dimensional beasts back at the forest where i found you''[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16067-thedragoon/ said:
@TheDragoon[/URL]

Himeragi Seiker][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16067-thedragoon/ said:
@TheDragoon[/URL]
Mari nodded. "That sounds cool... Can I relax with you?" She asked.

LunaCrosby said:
Sakura looked at him and nodded "mhm" she says
Ikuto nodded slightly. "Same here~ I really like the cream filling." He said to her before taking another bite.

TheDragoon said:

Ikuto nodded slightly. "Same here~ I really like the cream filling." He said to her before taking another bite.
''sure. i dont mind''

shortyshot8 said:
"Shh...Don't wake her"
"Daddy?" Riley asks worriedly

Akito sighed. "She can't hear anything Marcus, you killed her" he says

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded and smiled back at her "No problem my love." he said happily as he scratched behind one of Rin's ears.
Rin started purring her ears sticking up

Amaya smiled and stood up. "Ima go take a shower" she says

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''sure. i dont mind''

[/QUOTE]
Mari sat next to Natsumi and cuddled into her. She may not have had a mother, but she certainly felt like she did.

TheDragoon said:
Mari sat next to Natsumi and cuddled into her. She may not have had a mother, but she certainly felt like she did.
*Natsumi leaned her head back staring up at the sky*

Mayyflower said:
Ayen narrowed his eyes and chuckled "decided to wait till i was preoccupied? Cleaver." he said jokingly as he continued scratching.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen narrowed his eyes and chuckled "decided to wait till i was preoccupied? Cleaver." he said jokingly as he continued scratching.
Amaya smiled. "No one said you couldn't just get up and join" her voice echoed through his head

TheDragoon said:

"I like.... the whole thing" she says.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "No one said you couldn't just get up and join" her voice echoed through his head
Ayen raised an eyebrow and smirked 'If you could communicate like this the whole time, then why didn't you?' he asked telepathically as he stopped scratching Rin's head and stood up 'And that sounds like you wanted to to go through with it, not that I'm complaining' he said mentally again.

Mayyflower said:
"Daddy?" Riley asks worriedly
Akito sighed. "She can't hear anything Marcus, you killed her" he says

"SHE'S NOT DEAD!" He snapped

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsumi leaned her head back staring up at the sky*

[/QUOTE]
Mari looked up at the sky with her. "The sky looks pretty..." She said softly.

LunaCrosby said:
"I like.... the whole thing" she says.
Ikuto laughed lightly at her reaction. "That's nice. Where do you want to go after this? This is a date after all~" He said teasingly before he finished off his Boston Creame.

TheDragoon said:
Mari looked up at the sky with her. "The sky looks pretty..." She said softly.

Ikuto laughed lightly at her reaction. "That's nice. Where do you want to go after this? This is a date after all~" He said teasingly before he finished off his Boston Creame.
''indeed...i wonder why i became Fallen...i dont see my errors...''

shortyshot8 said:
"SHE'S NOT DEAD!" He snapped
Riley jumped. "daddy! Can we go home" she asks

"Your scary Riley" he says

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen raised an eyebrow and smirked 'If you could communicate like this the whole time, then why didn't you?' he asked telepathically as he stopped scratching Rin's head and stood up 'And that sounds like you wanted to to go through with it, not that I'm complaining' he said mentally again.
Amaya chuckled and went to the bathroom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back