• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen quickly nipped at her ear as well "It's one of the smaller forms i'm willing to take on." he said playfully.
Amaya giggled. "Lets go" she says opening the door

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiled and waved slightly. "Oh hey" she says before giving him a quick hug
Alastair gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before he glanced around the store. "Hey, what are you doing in here? Or rather, what are you looking for?" He asked as he looked back towards her.

tumblr_nndq62kHqy1qjov86o3_250.gif

Mayyflower said:
Amaya giggled. "Lets go" she says opening the door
Ayen sighed "Well, i'm going back to my normal appearance, to much fur with this one, and it doesn't look good with out it." he said as he grew back to his normal form and wrapped the towel back around his waist.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''fine then...il slap some into you. right. now''
*She said before she ran up to her and slapped her, Snow's memories of Assana, Miyuki, Himeragi, everyone else except Roman rushing into her. And even the torture*

''do you remember now?''

*She said as she sat back onto her floating skull*

[/QUOTE]
"There could've been a subtler of doing that you know...I'll set up the intent wards." She said before grabbing another slip of paper and dispersing it. "Calming draughts, comforters, chocolates." She mumbled as she pulled out the items.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before he glanced around the store. "Hey, what are you doing in here? Or rather, what are you looking for?" He asked as he looked back towards her.
tumblr_nndq62kHqy1qjov86o3_250.gif
Lexi held up suspenders "I was looking for these" she says smiling

Metaphysics said:
"There could've been a subtler of doing that you know...I'll set up the intent wards." She said before grabbing another slip of paper and dispersing it. "Calming draughts, comforters, chocolates." She mumbled as she pulled out the items.
''no~ this is the only way~''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''fine then...il slap some into you. right. now''
*She said before she ran up to her and slapped her, Snow's memories of Assana, Miyuki, Himeragi, everyone else except Roman rushing into her. And even the torture*

''do you remember now?''

*She said as she sat back onto her floating skull*

[/QUOTE]
Snow:*She fell back, sitting on the surface of her pond, eyes wide in horror as she looked around* O..oh my god.. why..why am I back in this awful place. Take me home now..take me ho.. *she stops, a blank spot in her memory of where home was* My pond in the woods... That is where me and Miyuki and Assana live right? Right my pond is still there in the woods?

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "Well, i'm going back to my normal appearance, to much fur with this one, and it doesn't look good with out it." he said as he grew back to his normal form and wrapped the towel back around his waist.
Amaya nods and trotted out of the bathroom and into the hall

Mayyflower said:
Lexi held up suspenders "I was looking for these" she says smiling
Alastair looked at the suspenders and chuckled, "I see~ Is hot topic your favorite store?"

Jennete said:
Snow:*She fell back, sitting on the surface of her pond, eyes wide in horror as she looked around* O..oh my god.. why..why am I back in this awful place. Take me home now..take me ho.. *she stops, a blank spot in her memory of where home was* My pond in the woods... That is where me and Miyuki and Assana live right? Right my pond is still there in the woods?
''haha...no, come. il take you both home''

*She said before she helped Snow up and walked her over to Miyuki, taking both their hands, opening a dimension portal which leads them to the front of the mansion before pushing them there hastily. She then managed to get Snow and Miyuki through the portal and in the front of the mansion. She went through as well before closing it*

''
this is where you live. welcome back Snow''

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair looked at the suspenders and chuckled, "I see~ Is hot topic your favorite store?"
Levi shook her head. "Nah least favorite actually... Its creepy..." she says looking around

Nanami walked out of the amusement park with Fuyumi, exhausted from today's events. "Oh man, I'm so hungry I could eat a horse! Not literally of course, but going on those rides sure worked up an appetite!"

@Himeragi Seiker

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami walked out of the amusement park with Fuyumi, exhausted from today's events. "Oh man, I'm so hungry I could eat a horse! Not literally of course, but going on those rides sure worked up an appetite!"
@Himeragi Seiker
''wanna go to a restaurant? i can pay for the food~''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She said before she helped Snow up and walked her over to Miyuki, taking both their hands, opening a dimension portal which leads them to the front of the mansion before pushing them there hastily. She then managed to get Snow and Miyuki through the portal and in the front of the mansion. She went through as well before closing it*

''

[/QUOTE]
Ataga silently followed them into the portal. "So I may or may not have left a Horror back there...want me to remove it?" She said, referring to the place where the Faes were.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''

[/QUOTE]
Snow: Why do I live here...? *she asks confused, looking around as she looked at Miyuki, her baby girl and smiled, picking her up and holding her in her arms* Why do I not remember you being born Miyuki... I was in Fae... I. I escaped. Rain was there too, though.. why did Rain separate from me? Who made my baby girl 16? Who separated her and her sister soul? Death must have messed with my mind hmm?

Mayyflower said:
Levi shook her head. "Nah least favorite actually... Its creepy..." she says looking around
Alastair burst out laughing, "Why come in here if you think that? I'm sure there are other stores that have suspenders as good as these ones." He said and laughed again.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods and trotted out of the bathroom and into the hall
Ayen sighed as he walked out of the bathroom and looked around before making a b-line towards their bedroom.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair burst out laughing, "Why come in here if you think that? I'm sure there are other stores that have suspenders as good as these ones." He said and laughed again.
Levi shrugged. "I dont know, these are limited addition" she says "and I checked everywhere" she says walking up to the cashier and paying before turning to alastair

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed as he walked out of the bathroom and looked around before making a b-line towards their bedroom.
Amaya sprinted after him and jumped on the bed. "So tired" she says cuddling into the pillows

Last edited by a moderator:
Metaphysics said:
Ataga silently followed them into the portal. "So I may or may not have left a Horror back there...want me to remove it?" She said, referring to the place where the Faes were.
Jennete said:
Snow: Why do I live here...? *she asks confused, looking around as she looked at Miyuki, her baby girl and smiled, picking her up and holding her in her arms* Why do I not remember you being born Miyuki... I was in Fae... I. I escaped. Rain was there too, though.. why did Rain separate from me? Who made my baby girl 16? Who separated her and her sister soul? Death must have messed with my mind hmm?
''yes death may have toyed with your memories a little. or at least the one who killed ya. yes, you live here. everyone you may know are just ahead. Himeragi, Natsumi, Natsuru, Neo, Ciara, i dunno who you know though. you just live here''

*She said before she stretched a little*

''Well...i would say you could remove it...though its somewhat of my playground..''

(ima eat dinner now. so...try not to get into a fight until i get back
xD i wanna at least have one of the dimensionals or one of my characters guard ya)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Amaya sprinted after him and jumped on the bed. "So tired" she says cuddling into the pillows
Ayen closed the door behind him "Did it really take that much out of you?" he said as he walked over to the dresser.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen closed the door behind him "Did it really take that much out of you?" he said as he walked over to the dresser.
Amaya nodded. "Yea surprisingly" she says with a yawn

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yes death may have toyed with your memories a little. or at least the one who killed ya. yes, you live here. everyone you may know are just ahead. Himeragi, Natsumi, Natsuru, Neo, Ciara, i dunno who you know though. you just live here''
*She said before she stretched a little*

''Well...i would say you could remove it...though its somewhat of my playground..''

(ima eat dinner now. so...try not to get into a fight until i get back
xD i wanna at least have one of the dimensionals or one of my characters guard ya)

[/QUOTE]
((okeeeey ))

Snow:*she enters the house and looks around, walking up the stairs she puts Miyuki into her bed and smiles a little* My sweet girl...

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''wanna go to a restaurant? i can pay for the food~''

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah sure!" Nanami said happily and bounced on her feet. "I can pay too, I did bring money with me~"

Mayyflower said:
Levi shrugged. "I dont know, these are limited addition" she says "and I checked everywhere" she says walking up to the cashier and paying before turning to alastair

"Huh... guess it was the only way to get them then. Spencer's didn't have these at all?" Alastair asked as he followed behind her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back