• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "I can take naps alone" she says
Ayen raised an eyebrow "So i won't here about how i made you sleep alone? or is this a trick of your own?" he asked curiously

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen raised an eyebrow "So i won't here about how i made you sleep alone? or is this a trick of your own?" he asked curiously
Amaya shook her head. "I am sleep alone I'm an adult" she says

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head. "I can sleep alone I'm an adult" she says
Ayen nodded then smiled at her "Okay, but if you have a nightmare i might feel guilty." he said softly as he pulled on a pair of pants.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded then smiled at her "Okay, but if you have a nightmare i might feel guilty." he said softly as he pulled on a pair of pants.
"Don't, I will be okay" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah sure!" Nanami said happily and bounced on her feet. "I can pay too, I did bring money with me~"
"Huh... guess it was the only way to get them then. Spencer's didn't have these at all?" Alastair asked as he followed behind her.
''then we'll both pay have the bill. sound good?''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he began looking for a funny movie. He spoke♅...
“ I dunno what movie you'd like~ ”

-------------------------------

...ΨKenji replied as he placed his hand onto Lumina's, a reassuring smile soon forming on his faceΨ...

“ Hey, failing is simply the process of learning~ ”

...♆Kuroh looked around, shortly before finding the towels. He picked them up and spoke as he walked over towards Himeragi♆...

“ Found them~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''a-ah. thanks''

*She said before smiled at Kuroh and took a towel soon wrapping it around her*

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
"Don't, I will be okay" she says
Ayen nodded "Well, in the mean time, i think i'll entertain the kids." he said as he pulled on a shirt before walking over and pecking her forehead.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo nodded while rubbing his chin "And is that why you're not looking at me while you talk?" he asked curiously as he speed up to walk next to her and looked down at her thinking that he would get to the bottom of whether or not the book was right or not.
Chiharu turned to look up at him, her gaze staying normal and happy. "I'm just looking forward toward the park. It's what we're here for right?" She grinned, turning back toward the park, knowing that wasn't the answer he was looking for.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he began looking for a funny movie. He spoke♅...

...ΨKenji replied as he placed his hand onto Lumina's, a reassuring smile soon forming on his faceΨ...

...♆Kuroh looked around, shortly before finding the towels. He picked them up and spoke as he walked over towards Himeragi♆...

“ Found them~ ”

[/QUOTE]
As soon as his hand touched hers, Lumina's worries seemed to fade away some. She smiled back, appreciating the gesture.

"Y-yeah, you're right. And I need to learn a lot, that's for sure."

She laughed softly, turning her head to look around to see where the waitress was to bring their check.

Lumina said:
Chiharu turned to look up at him, her gaze staying normal and happy. "I'm just looking forward toward the park. It's what we're here for right?" She grinned, turning back toward the park, knowing that wasn't the answer he was looking for.
Jojo deeply sighed "I think you just avoided giving me your actual answer." he said sourly as he stared at her with distaste and folded his arms "even if you're going somewhere like that you still give someone the courtesy of looking at them when you talk to them." he said sternly as he stopped walking.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ Found them~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka thought for a while longer before she brought a fist down to her palm as she spoke, a happy tone filling her voice❦...

"I got it! Napoleon Dynamite! I've heard that's pretty good~"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "I can take naps alone" she says

Levi looked around. "It doesn't matter" she says
Alastair nodded over towards the food court, "Let's go eat there then. It'll be quick~" He said as he began to walk over towards it.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''then we'll both pay have the bill. sound good?''

''a-ah. thanks''

[/QUOTE]
Nanami nodded, "I'm okay with going half and half. Where should we eat? I don't exactly know what I want to be honest." She said with a slight frown.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka thought for a while longer before she brought a fist down to her palm as she spoke, a happy tone filling her voice❦...
...♅Akira nodded and continued searching for it, soon finding the movie on the shelf. He took the box and walked over towards the DVD player, soon placing the disc into it. He walked over to the couch and sat next to Asuka, soon replying♅...

“ I see~ It has a pretty amusing name~ ”

----------------------------

Lumina said:
As soon as his hand touched hers, Lumina's worries seemed to fade away some. She smiled back, appreciating the gesture.

"Y-yeah, you're right. And I need to learn a lot, that's for sure."

She laughed softly, turning her head to look around to see where the waitress was to bring their check.
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he began searching for the waitress, his irises soon spotting her near the kitchenΨ...

“ You'll do great~ ”

--------------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
1''a-ah. thanks''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled and replied as he wrapped his towel around his waist♆...

“ No problem~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo deeply sighed "I think you just avoided giving me your actual answer." he said sourly as he stared at her with distaste and folded his arms "even if you're going somewhere like that you still give someone the courtesy of looking at them when you talk to them." he said sternly as he stopped walking.
Chiharu stopped as well, turning toward him. "What's that supposed to mean? Besides, you said it yourself, I'm clumsy, so if I don't look forward where I'm going I'll most likely trip." There was a hint of sarcasm in her voice, but she didn't drop her gaze as she finished her sentence.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira nodded and continued searching for it, soon finding the movie on the shelf. He took the box and walked over towards the DVD player, soon placing the disc into it. He walked over to the couch and sat next to Asuka, soon replying♅...

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he began searching for the waitress, his irises soon spotting her near the kitchenΨ...

“ You'll do great~ ”

“ No problem~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina gave a small smile, soon spotting the waitress as well, who soon came over to drop the check off, refilled her water, and promptly left.

"Well thanks. At least one of us thinks so."

She didn't go any farther into the subject, leaving it at that. She sipped her water, not knowing what else to do.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ You'll do great~ ”

“ No problem~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka's form had changed to her elemental based form, though didn't exactly mind. She soon laughed lightly and smiled as she turned her head towards Akira, soon speaking before looking back at the tv❦...

"I suppose it does~ Celia told me it was good, so I thought I might give it a try!"

tumblr_n3qjv1MKuk1sv5moho1_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka's form had changed to her elemental based form, though didn't exactly mind. She soon laughed lightly and smiled as she turned her head towards Akira, soon speaking before looking back at the tv❦...

"I suppose it does~ Celia told me it was good, so I thought I might give it a try!"

tumblr_n3qjv1MKuk1sv5moho1_500.gif
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he smiled, soon looking towards the television♅...

“ Celia? Ah, okay~ ”

-----------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina gave a small smile, soon spotting the waitress as well, who soon came over to drop the check off, refilled her water, and promptly left.
"Well thanks. At least one of us thinks so."

She didn't go any farther into the subject, leaving it at that. She sipped her water, not knowing what else to do.
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he placed the specified amount of money onto the table, on top of the checkΨ...

“ Trust me, you'll do fine~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he smiled, soon looking towards the television♅...
“ Celia? Ah, okay~ ”

-----------------------

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he placed the specified amount of money onto the table, on top of the checkΨ...

“ Trust me, you'll do fine~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina smiled down at her lap, appreciative of his support.

"Thanks... I guess, if you say so."

Her gaze returned back to Kenji, trying to snap herself back to normal.

"S-so, I'm ready to leave whenever you are."

Lumina said:
Lumina smiled down at her lap, appreciative of his support.
"Thanks... I guess, if you say so."

Her gaze returned back to Kenji, trying to snap herself back to normal.

"S-so, I'm ready to leave whenever you are."
...ΨKenji smiled and stood up, soon holding out his hand towards her. He spokeΨ...

“ Sure~ We should probably go to an open area to begin training~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled and stood up, soon holding out his hand towards her. He spokeΨ...
“ Sure~ We should probably go to an open area to begin training~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina nodded, standing up and taking his hand. His comment made her mind wander about just what kind of training he'd be putting through. She got a little nervous and excited thinking about it.

"A-ah, if that's what would work best, you'd know better than me."

Lumina said:
Lumina nodded, standing up and taking his hand. His comment made her mind wander about just what kind of training he'd be putting through. She got a little nervous and excited thinking about it.
"A-ah, if that's what would work best, you'd know better than me."
...ΨKenji smiled and vanished, taking Lumina with him. When they reappeared, they stood in an open area, surrounded by a large barrier. He spokeΨ...

“ This is the training arena for me and Kuroh. It will be able to withstand your powers~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled and vanished, taking Lumina with him. When they reappeared, they stood in an open area, surrounded by a large barrier. He spokeΨ...
“ This is the training arena for me and Kuroh. It will be able to withstand your powers~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina took a step back from Kenji, turning to look around the area. Their training area, huh? She wondered how much time he had spent here.

"Withstand my powers? I'm sure they're nothing compared to yours. And that's if I ever learn to use them."

She gave an uncertain smile to Kenji, still looking around. She felt a bundle of nerves grow in the pit of her stomach, the anticipation growing.

Lumina said:
Lumina took a step back from Kenji, turning to look around the area. Their training area, huh? She wondered how much time he had spent here.
"Withstand my powers? I'm sure they're nothing compared to yours. And that's if I ever learn to use them."

She gave an uncertain smile to Kenji, still looking around. She felt a bundle of nerves grow in the pit of her stomach, the anticipation growing.
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he placed his hand onto his chinΨ...

“ I'm sure you'll surprise me~
Okay, now how did Akira train me again..

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he placed his hand onto his chinΨ...
“ I'm sure you'll surprise me~
Okay, now how did Akira train me again..

[/QUOTE]
"R-right... sure I will..."

Lumina moved a bit away from him, shrugging off her jacket. Her wings had been feeling a bit stiff and it was probably easier to move around with them not folded against her back. She extended them out, nearly wincing at how stiff they really were. As of late she hadn't really exposed them all that much, so they weren't used to being anywhere but closed on her back. Either way she stretched them out, looking at Kenji, waiting for him to start.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ You'll do great~ ”

“ No problem~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi soon started to get dressed*

WeirdPrincess said:

Alastair nodded over towards the food court, "Let's go eat there then. It'll be quick~" He said as he began to walk over towards it.

Nanami nodded, "I'm okay with going half and half. Where should we eat? I don't exactly know what I want to be honest." She said with a slight frown.
''hmmm...i think i know a place where we could eat''

*Fuyumi said thinking of an italian food place, sea food place, and a dim sum place*

TheDragoon said:
Nexus looked up at the ceiling. "One other time... When we were still little..." He told her.
Ilaani nodded "Oh, I see...was it for a similar reason?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "Good because i definitely like what i'm seeing." he said playfully as he looked up and down her body.

Roland nodded and smiled "Yeah, a nice big bacon cheese burger with waffle fries and nacho cheese." he said happily as he looked at her "Well, i might need to show you the regular Roland diet." he said with a chuckle.
"Well that does sound nice" she said with a small smile and a nod "I've never heard of waffle fries though, they taste the same as normal ones right?" She asked curiously.

Evangel Gott hummed quietly as she stirred the pot that contained food. It wasn't elegant but sometimes simplicity had its own attractions. "Mommy mommy! Look what I made!" She heard her daughter say. She looked down at her daughter, Esh Aligtar-Gott. She was holding a small spark of light between her hands. "That's very nice sweety." She said, petting her and smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back