• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka nodded in agreement and spoke, laughing lightly from a scene that had appeared on the movie before continuing to talk❦...
"Yeah... It makes me wonder why it's so quiet. Not that it isn't nice or anything, but it kind just makes me want to... stir up a bit of trouble or something along the lines of that."
...♅Akira laughed lightly as he watched the scene, soon looking towards Asuka♅...

“ I'm not accustomed to this whole peace thing. Oh~ Well isn't that devious of you~ ”

------------------------

Lumina said:
It was an interesting sensation, feeling Kenji's hands running over her feathers. His touch was so gentle it almost took her by surprise, but she stood still, trying not to run away from embarrassment. This was the most intimate thing she had ever done, and it wasn't even that bad. Here she was letting a boy touch her wings. It was now that she knew how much she trusted Kenji, if she was willing to let him in so much to do this.
"T-t-thank you... I-I try to take good care o-of them..."

Lumina somehow managed to raise her eyes, looking on to Kenji as she watched him and his hands, her blush only darkening.
...ΨKenji seemed fixated on Lumina's wings, his gaze focusing entirely on them. He spoke as he quickly pulled his arm away, blushing lightlyΨ...

“ A-ah, sorry, I got carried away~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Asuka laughed a little nervously when Akira stated that he had been debating on killing every human and had a more worried look on her face as she spoke, though it was mainly because she was worried about the human race. Not because of Akira, just the odd things she's seen and heard that humans do and wondering what exactly their future would look like?...
"Well I'm glad Kenji stopped you. Human are quite weird... Celia made me watch the thing and I don't understand why or if people like something like that. I suppose people have rather odd fetishes."

tumblr_n3qjzmTtI51sv5moho1_500.gif

Alastair chuckled, "Well alright then." He smiled back at her before leaning down and giving her a gentle kiss, soon leaving to go get his desired food.
Levi smiled and kissed him back before going to th pizza place.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly as he watched the scene, soon looking towards Asuka♅...
“ I'm not accustomed to this whole peace thing. Oh~ Well isn't that devious of you~ ”

------------------------

...ΨKenji seemed fixated on Lumina's wings, his gaze focusing entirely on them. He spoke as he quickly pulled his arm away, blushing lightlyΨ...

[/QUOTE]
Lumina watched as he pulled his hand away, seeming to be embarrassed. As his hand left her wings, they retracted a bit, not completely but enough to where they werent extended to their full wingspan. She shook her head at his comment on how he got carried away, managing a small smile.

"N-no, it's okay. It's fine, really."

Her hands still found themselves playing with the hem of her shirt, not knowing what else to do with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

------------------------

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka chuckled and spoke as she turned her head to look at Akira, smiling lightly❦...

"I don't think I could do anything that bad. I'd feel bad afterwards~"

tumblr_n5qswoCRGX1r2pvg2o1_500.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Len yawned "Yes Dad?" he called out
Ayen looked up the stairs "What to go to the amusement park?" he called out again.
Rin shot up and smiled before flying down the stairs quickly. "Yes!" She giggles

Mayyflower said:
Rin shot up and smiled before flying down the stairs quickly. "Yes!" She giggles
Len followed Rin down the stairs and nodded happily "Yes please!" he said happily

Ayen chuckled "Then it's settled, we're going to the amusement park." he said as he ruffled each of their heads.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto then began on his way home.

Nexus nodded. "A little yes... Except they were after the chip itself. They wanted to see how it works." He explained.
"Oh, I see...I'm sorry you have to be bothered about all this" she said with a nod "Though, is there anyway to remove the chip and hide it? They might leave you alone if you don't have it..." she said as she looked up at him.

Metaphysics said:
(I got Arc, QIr, Aon(Child))
((Okay I have Kairassi, Elaena and Colin. I don't mind which character you use :D ))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shrugged his shoulders "Sort of, the usually add seasoning to them, their sort of like two rows of miniature Fries fried together it a waffle like shape." he said rubbing his stomach before a waiter walked over "What can i get for ya?" he asked holding a note pad

Ayen smiled slightly "Technically morning." he said softly before walking out of the room and going down to the living room "Rin, Len!" he called out.
"Oh okay" she said with a nod before tge waiter came over "Uhm, I'll just have a cheeseburger" she said before smiling politely.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka chuckled and spoke as she turned her head to look at Akira, smiling lightly❦...
"I don't think I could do anything that bad. I'd feel bad afterwards~"

tumblr_n5qswoCRGX1r2pvg2o1_500.gif
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ I could tell~ ”

---------------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina watched as he pulled his hand away, seeming to be embarrassed. As his hand left her wings, they retracted a bit, not completely but enough to where they werent extended to their full wingspan. She shook her head at his comment on how he got carried away, managing a small smile.
"N-no, it's okay. It's fine, really."

Her hands still found themselves playing with the hem of her shirt, not knowing what else to do with them.
...ΨKenji blushed lightly and repliedΨ...

“ A-anyway, let's begin~ I believe you need to fire a full powered blast towards me, so that I can gauge your power. At least, that's what Akira had me do..

SoulofTobi said:
Len followed Rin down the stairs and nodded happily "Yes please!" he said happily
Ayen chuckled "Then it's settled, we're going to the amusement park." he said as he ruffled each of their heads.
Rin smiled. "Awesome" she says happily before looking up the stairs. "Is mommy gonna stay home?" She asks

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, I see...I'm sorry you have to be bothered about all this" she said with a nod "Though, is there anyway to remove the chip and hide it? They might leave you alone if you don't have it..." she said as she looked up at him.
((Okay I have Kairassi, Elaena and Colin. I don't mind which character you use :D ))

"Oh okay" she said with a nod before tge waiter came over "Uhm, I'll just have a cheeseburger" she said before smiling politely.
Nexus looked down with a sad look. "I'm afraid not... Our body structures are now adapted to run on D-Energy, and without it, we die." He said.

Nonalaka said:
Roland smiled "I'll have a bacon cheeseburger and waffle fries, and umm a milkshake for each of us." he said with a nod as the wait wrote down their orders then smiled "Okay, that will be about five minutes of the burgers and i'll get you your milkshakes in a moment." he said politely as he walked off.

Mayyflower said:
Rin smiled. "Awesome" she says happily before looking up the stairs. "Is mommy gonna stay home?" She asks
Ayen nodded "She said she wanted to take a nap, so i'll make sure we're back by the time she wakes up." he said kindly as he smiled down at her.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ I could tell~ ”

“ A-anyway, let's begin~ I believe you need to fire a full powered blast towards me, so that I can gauge your power. At least, that's what Akira had me do..

[/QUOTE]
Now onto training. Lumina exhaled, settling her nerves, readying herself to begin. Shed be fi- wait. What did he want her to do? 'Fire a full powered blast at him'? Well...

"...um, how do you do that?"

She looked at Kenji almost apologetically. If this was how he wanted to start the training, this was going to take a while.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "I'll have a bacon cheeseburger and waffle fries, and umm a milkshake for each of us." he said with a nod as the wait wrote down their orders then smiled "Okay, that will be about five minutes of the burgers and i'll get you your milkshakes in a moment." he said politely as he walked off.

Ayen nodded "She said she wanted to take a nap, so i'll make sure we're back by the time she wakes up." he said kindly as he smiled down at her.
Rin nods. "Okay" she says looking up at ayen and smiling

Lumina said:
Now onto training. Lumina exhaled, settling her nerves, readying herself to begin. Shed be fi- wait. What did he want her to do? 'Fire a full powered blast at him'? Well...
"...um, how do you do that?"

She looked at Kenji almost apologetically. If this was how he wanted to start the training, this was going to take a while.
...ΨKenji replied as he placed his hand onto his chinΨ...

“ Hm.. that won't work. How about releasing your power and don't hold back~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka crossed her legs and made a bowl of popcorn appear within the center, which she reached in and grabbed a few before eating them. She soon replied as she gave him a side glance before looking back at the tv and shuddering a little❦...
"She recommends all sorts of movie to me... most of them I can't stomach to watch because of the... content~"

Nanami nodded, "Wherever you want to eat is fine! I can eat just about anything right now~" She said with a giggle.

Alastair walked with Levi towards the food court, glancing around at all the different food places. "I was thinking of going for Chinese food, what are you getting?" He asked curiously as he looked back at her.
''hmmm...lets go to the buffet?''

*Fuyumi asked as she smiled at Nanami*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he looked at Asuka, then the television♅...
“ I know how you feel. Kuroh showed me something called ‘Two girls one cup’. I'm not gonna lie, I was seriously debating on killing every Human, until Kenji talked me down. It was outright disgusting to watch. ”

------------

...ΨKenji watched Lumina stretch her wings and spoke, leaning closer and staring at themΨ...

“ I like your wings~ They're beautiful~ ”

---------------------

...♆Kuroh got dressed and soon stretched, shaking off the water from his hair♆...

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi started to dry her hair by just hair flipping it once*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh soon looked over towards Himeragi and replied♆...

“ So what do you want to do now? ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh soon looked over towards Himeragi and replied♆...
“ So what do you want to do now? ”

[/QUOTE]
''we should have breakfast before anything. it is an important meal as most usually say...right?''

*She said the last word as she looked over to Kuroh and smiled*

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods. "Okay" she says looking up at ayen and smiling
Ayen smiled and patted her head "I knew you'd understand." he said happily as he held out a hand to each of them

Len took Ayen's hand.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji replied as he placed his hand onto his chinΨ...
“ Hm.. that won't work. How about releasing your power and don't hold back~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked at him nervously.

"Uh... I can try..."

How does one release power anyways? Perhaps if she just let it build up for a while... focusing in on her center she focused on letting it build up. But after a while it went unbalanced and it released in a giant spike, sending her flying backwards, landing with a uncomfortable thump.

Lumina said:
Lumina looked at him nervously.
"Uh... I can try..."

How does one release power anyways? Perhaps if she just let it build up for a while... focusing in on her center she focused on letting it build up. But after a while it went unbalanced and it released in a giant spike, sending her flying backwards, landing with a uncomfortable thump.
...ΨKenji watched as he then then watched Lumina get sent soaring backwards. He quickly flew towards her, soon picking her up in his arms and shouting at herΨ...

“ What the hell are you doing?! You could've killed yourself! Don't let your power build up like that, ever! ”

--------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''we should have breakfast before anything. it is an important meal as most usually say...right?''
*She said the last word as she looked over to Kuroh and smiled*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh thought for a moment before replying♆...

“ Sure~ Lead the way~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji watched as he then then watched Lumina get sent soaring backwards. He quickly flew towards her, soon picking her up in his arms and shouting at herΨ...
“ What the hell are you doing?! You could've killed yourself! Don't let your power build up like that, ever! ”

--------------------

...♆Kuroh thought for a moment before replying♆...

“ Sure~ Lead the way~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi nodded before she went down to the kitchen and started to prepare breakfast*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ I could tell~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka just stuck her tongue out at him and replied before turning her attention to the movie❦...

"I can't help it! I'm to much of a wuss and to nice to hurt people unless it's for defense means. I can't even picture myself being destructive unless I was taken over by some weird evil thing."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and patted her head "I knew you'd understand." he said happily as he held out a hand to each of them
Len took Ayen's hand.
Rin shook her head and pointed to his back. "Piggy back ride?" She asks

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmm...lets go to the buffet?''
*Fuyumi asked as she smiled at Nanami*

[/QUOTE]
"Okay~ I can get anything from a buffet!" Nanami said with a laugh before smiling back at her.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Okay~ I can get anything from a buffet!" Nanami said with a laugh before smiling back at her.
''alrighty. lets go~''

*She said before she got in the car and started it*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back