• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
((Hmmm.. can you? :D ))
((Alright!))

Nexus woke up the next morning, letting out a soft yawn, noticing he was still hugging Ilaani. He hugged her tight and blushed before letting her go to eat breakfast with Axel, who was already up.

TheDragoon said:
((Alright!))
Nexus woke up the next morning, letting out a soft yawn, noticing he was still hugging Ilaani. He hugged her tight and blushed before letting her go to eat breakfast with Axel, who was already up.
Ilaani woke up soon after he left, she sat up and rubbed her eyes a bit, she looked around sleepily, adjusting to her surroundings for a moment before getting up and making her way out to the kitchen "Morning" she called sleepily with a yawn as she entered the room.

Metaphysics said:
(I'm free!)
((I still have characters free if you still wanna interact, sorry for disappearing yesterday ;v;))

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka's eyes lit up at the thought of what she could poof up and spoke in a happy tone❦...
"Like cake? Does that count? You did say whatever I wanted~"
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he laughed lightly♅...

“ I suppose so~ ”

-----------------------------

Lumina said:
"A-ah, right."
Hearing his words for her to keep focus and from feeling the heat on her hands snapped Lumina's focus back to keeping the flame cold, helping soothe some of the burns that were threatening to form on her hands. Plus, like Kenji said, he needed to gauge her power and he couldn't do that if she couldn't keep it steady. Focusing all of her energy on keeping the flame steady and consistent, she stood, holding her hand out, still surprised at how tiring it was just to keep the flame from not moving and or hurting herself.
...ΨKenji continued to study the flame, soon leaning back and stepping to the side. He pointed towards a rock in the distance and spokeΨ...

“ Okay, now throw it. ”

(Okay then, I'll be using Qir.)

Qir looked around and disappeared into the school in search of food. She looked through doors, sometimes interrupting an intimate moment, in search of a place to find food. @Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani woke up soon after he left, she sat up and rubbed her eyes a bit, she looked around sleepily, adjusting to her surroundings for a moment before getting up and making her way out to the kitchen "Morning" she called sleepily with a yawn as she entered the room.

((I still have characters free if you still wanna interact, sorry for disappearing yesterday ;v;))
Nexus had sat down at the dining room table, where 3 bowls of cereal sat waiting for each of them. "Good morning~" Nexus said happily.

Axel nodded, as if the gesture meant 'good morning'.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he laughed lightly♅...
“ I suppose so~ ”

-----------------------------

...ΨKenji continued to study the flame, soon leaning back and stepping to the side. He pointed towards a rock in the distance and spokeΨ...

“ Okay, now throw it. ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka grinned widely before she trotted towards the kitchen as she spoke, getting out waffles, bacon, rice and a few other things to make breakfast❦...

"As much as I would like to have cake for breakfast... that's not exactly health either. I'll just make a regular breakfast and have cake afterwards~"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka's eyes lit up at the thought of what she could poof up and spoke in a happy tone❦...

-------

...✦Nanami notices her wince, so she gently picked Fuyumi up and struggled a little to move them over to the curb. She soon muttered to herself as she set her down on the curb before positioning her hands over Fuyumi's wounds❦...

"I can heal... if I remember how to do this correctly..."

...✦A faint yellow glow beamed down on her wounds as it slowly began to heal, though the glow did flicker a few times as it threatened to give out✦...

--------

"I suppose it has really good pizza if you love it so much. I prefer homemade pizza~" Alastair stated before opening his food and using the chopsticks to take a bite out of the food.
Levi chuckled "It doesn't matter to me what type of pizza it is" she says before taking a bite of her pizza

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka grinned widely before she trotted towards the kitchen as she spoke, getting out waffles, bacon, rice and a few other things to make breakfast❦...
"As much as I would like to have cake for breakfast... that's not exactly health either. I'll just make a regular breakfast and have cake afterwards~"
...♅Akira laughed quietly and replied as he sat at the kitchen table♅...

“ Yeah, that sounds better~ ”

Metaphysics said:
(Okay then, I'll be using Qir.)
Qir looked around and disappeared into the school in search of food. She looked through doors, sometimes interrupting an intimate moment, in search of a place to find food. @Nonalaka
((Alright I'll use Colin since I haven't used him in forever))

Colin had been in one of the classrooms sketching in his sketch pad when a girl passed the door, before peeking in, seemingly looking for something. "Have you lost something?" He asked as he looked over, leaving down his pencil he was using to draw.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus had sat down at the dining room table, where 3 bowls of cereal sat waiting for each of them. "Good morning~" Nexus said happily.
Axel nodded, as if the gesture meant 'good morning'.
Ilaani smiled lightly as she made her way over to the table and sat "I feel like the lazy one here, I'm always the last awake it seems" she said with a small laugh.

Nonalaka said:
((Alright I'll use Colin since I haven't used him in forever))
Colin had been in one of the classrooms sketching in his sketch pad when a girl passed the door, before peeking in, seemingly looking for something. "Have you lost something?" He asked as he looked over, leaving down his pencil he was using to draw.
Qir squeaked in surprise and disappeared behind the door. Moments later she peeked her head in once again in a timid fashion before shaking her head. Her stomach growled, prompting her to open her mouth a bit and point at it.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani smiled lightly as she made her way over to the table and sat "I feel like the lazy one here, I'm always the last awake it seems" she said with a small laugh.
Axel answered this time. "That isn't true, you managed to sneak into a groccery store to get us some food so that has to count for something." He said with a smile as he ate his cereal with Nexus.

WeirdPrincess said:

-------

...✦Nanami notices her wince, so she gently picked Fuyumi up and struggled a little to move them over to the curb. She soon muttered to herself as she set her down on the curb before positioning her hands over Fuyumi's wounds❦...

"I can heal... if I remember how to do this correctly..."

...✦A faint yellow glow beamed down on her wounds as it slowly began to heal, though the glow did flicker a few times as it threatened to give out✦...

--------

"I suppose it has really good pizza if you love it so much. I prefer homemade pizza~" Alastair stated before opening his food and using the chopsticks to take a bite out of the food.
*Fuyumi seemed to stop wincing as she opened her eyes looking up at Nanami*

Metaphysics said:
Qir squeaked in surprise and disappeared behind the door. Moments later she peeked her head in once again in a timid fashion before shaking her head. Her stomach growled, prompting her to open her mouth a bit and point at it.
Colin looked in the direction of the startled girl, blinking a few times before realising what she meant "...You're hungry?" He chuckled lightly "You won't find food here unless you plan to steal my lunch from me" he said with a laugh "The cafeteria is in the complete opposite direction if that's what you're looking for"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed quietly and replied as he sat at the kitchen table♅...
“ Yeah, that sounds better~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka snapped her fingers, making an apron appear over her body and tray now in her hands. She laughed a little before setting it on the counter as she started to make the food❦...

tumblr_na23cv6xTd1qm5nqro1_500.gif

...❦Asuka spoke as she turned her head to look at Akira before focusing her attention of the food❦...

"Do you want any of this good I'm making?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi seemed to stop wincing as she opened her eyes looking up at Nanami*

[/QUOTE]
...✦Nanami had a more concentrated look on her face, not looking at Fuyumi as she focused her attention of healing her wounds✦...

Mayyflower said:
Levi chuckled "It doesn't matter to me what type of pizza it is" she says before taking a bite of her pizza
Alastair chuckled before her motioned with his head, for them to go sit down. "I suppose it doesn't~ All good is good either way." He stated as he took a seat at a table and began to eat his food. "What have you been up to lately?"

TheDragoon said:
Axel answered this time. "That isn't true, you managed to sneak into a groccery store to get us some food so that has to count for something." He said with a smile as he ate his cereal with Nexus.
Ilaani laughed lightly "Well yeah, but that's not much" she said as she looked over "I've done things like that loads of times so it doesn't feel like much anyways" she said with a chuckle.

Nonalaka said:
Colin looked in the direction of the startled girl, blinking a few times before realising what she meant "...You're hungry?" He chuckled lightly "You won't find food here unless you plan to steal my lunch from me" he said with a laugh "The cafeteria is in the complete opposite direction if that's what you're looking for"
Qir nodded her thanks and slowly moved to leave only to pop back in again, she head over to where he was and looked at what he was drawing. She pointed at the sketch and tilted her head in confusion. "Poyo?" She asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka snapped her fingers, making an apron appear over her body and tray now in her hands. She laughed a little before setting it on the counter as she started to make the food❦...

...❦Asuka spoke as she turned her head to look at Akira before focusing her attention of the food❦...

...♅Akira smiled and replied as he rested his head onto his hands, his red irises focusing on Asuka♅...

“ Of course~ Your cooking is the best, after all~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Asuka snapped her fingers, making an apron appear over her body and tray now in her hands. She laughed a little before setting it on the counter as she started to make the food?...

...?Asuka spoke as she turned her head to look at Akira before focusing her attention of the food?...

...?Nanami had a more concentrated look on her face, not looking at Fuyumi as she focused her attention of healing her wounds?...

Alastair chuckled before her motioned with his head, for them to go sit down. "I suppose it doesn't~ All good is good either way." He stated as he took a seat at a table and began to eat his food. "What have you been up to lately?"
*Fuyumi smiled happy that Nanami was at least okay and not hurt severely*

Metaphysics said:
She opens a portal and reaches for something in it. Slowly a bed with a little girl with red hair was pulled out. On her chest rested a small green gem that Ataga took and replaced into her clothing. "I don't know her name..." She said.
(Reposted it for simplicity's sake)
Snow: She is...so cute *she smiles and runs her hand through her red hair* Oh.. a little girl... *She whispers, picking her up* But what do I call her if she has no name?

Mayyflower said:
"Well I love nature" she says looking around
Ayen smiled "Well, nature is our family." he said as if it wasn't out of the ordinary.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at him and blushed "O-oh?, Is that so?" she said before smiling a little, her cheeks still a bit pink.
Roland nodded then smiled at her "I think you'd be the most beautiful bride there is." he said as he face got a bit more red

Jennete said:
Snow: She is...so cute *she smiles and runs her hand through her red hair* Oh.. a little girl... *She whispers, picking her up* But what do I call her if she has no name?
Just then tiny orange embers started flickering to life at the ends of her hair. "Nngghh..." The little girl groaned as she groggily opened her eyes before she shot up and winced in pain. "W-where...?" She half mumbled.

Metaphysics said:
Qir nodded her thanks and slowly moved to leave only to pop back in again, she head over to where he was and looked at what he was drawing. She pointed at the sketch and tilted her head in confusion. "Poyo?" She asked.
"...poyo?" He repeated her words, unsure to what poyo actually meant. He then looked where she was pointing "Ooh, right my drawings" he said as he sat back a bit showing her what they were, they were mostly different kinds of animals.

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Asuka snapped her fingers, making an apron appear over her body and tray now in her hands. She laughed a little before setting it on the counter as she started to make the food?...

...?Asuka spoke as she turned her head to look at Akira before focusing her attention of the food?...

...?Nanami had a more concentrated look on her face, not looking at Fuyumi as she focused her attention of healing her wounds?...

Levi sat down. "Oh nothing much really, I've been looking for my sister, I haven't seen her in a long time" she says

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "Well, nature is our family." he said as if it wasn't out of the ordinary.

Roland nodded then smiled at her "I think you'd be the most beautiful bride there is." he said as he face got a bit more red
Rin looked at lens ears and stayed quiet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back