• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Ah, okay~ I can't remember if I've met your sister or not... I don't believe I have." Alastair said as he set down his chopsticks and took a sip of his drink.
...?Nanami blinked a few times, tears starting to form in her eyes again before she buried her face in Fuyumi's chest and gripped her shirt tightly. She spoke softly at first before her voice grew and she spoke in a more scared tone?...

"I... I thought I was going to lose you... I was so scared. I... wouldn't have had anyone left that I loved... I can't lose you! Don't leave me all alone! I would rather die with you then to be left here... by myself!"

tumblr_nl4kjdrHtf1sk7nv0o1_500.gif
Levi shook her head. "I don't think you did either, anyways what about yourself?" She asks

Lumina said:
Chiharu blinked, turning and watching him walk into the park before shrugging, following behind him. She ran ahead a bit, twirling around to get a better view of everything around her. "Wow, I haven't been to a park like this in years! It's definitely like what I remember, though this is a completely different park... this is awesome!" She looked between game booths and ride entrances, excited to try everything.
@SoulofTobi

Lumina said:
@SoulofTobi
((Sorry, Tobi ish forgetful ;- ;) )

Jojo followed her into the park and looked around "There seems to be alot of people here." he said rubbing his chin as he examined all the different people before looking at the games, booths and rides before looking back to Chiharu "So it's the same and different from the one you've been to before?" he asked curiously.

Mayyflower said:
Rin smiled alittle. "Finally" she says quietly
Ayen chuckled as he turned his head to try to look back at her "feeling a bit meek are we Rin?" he asked curiously before looking forward again

Len was smiling as he saw the park "It looks fun." he said happily.

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Jojo followed her into the park and looked around "There seems to be alot of people here." he said rubbing his chin as he examined all the different people before looking at the games, booths and rides before looking back to Chiharu "So it's the same and different from the one you've been to before?" he asked curiously.

Ayen chuckled as he turned his head to try to look back at her "feeling a bit meek are we Rin?" he asked curiously before looking forward again

Rin looked at ayen. "Meek?" She asks

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "Quietly or softly spoken." he said as they approached the entrance of the park.
Rin shrugs. "I don't know" she says quietly as she looked at the park. "I love this place" she says

SoulofTobi said:

Chiharu had walked over to a stall selling little park-themed trinkets and was looking at them, before looking up at Jojo again. "Well yeah. It's the same because it's still an amusement park, but different because it's not the same park. This one has different rides and games and stuff than the one from back home. I think this park is the better one out of the two, though." She nodded, looking at the stall for a moment longer before walking up to Jojo. "So, what do you wanna do first? Since it's your first time to a place like this and all."

Mayyflower said:
Rin shrugs. "I don't know" she says quietly as she looked at the park. "I love this place" she says
Ayen chuckled "you will some day." he said a bit teasingly as he knelt down "time to get off." he said.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled and looked into her eyes "And i love you too~" he said happily before chuckling "And of course i agree, who wouldn't want to be with the one they love?" he asked teasingly.
Dakota laughed lightly and nodded "True ~ unless the people that wouldn't were very odd, or didn't actually love each other properly so they got irritated easily"

Lumina said:
Chiharu had walked over to a stall selling little park-themed trinkets and was looking at them, before looking up at Jojo again. "Well yeah. It's the same because it's still an amusement park, but different because it's not the same park. This one has different rides and games and stuff than the one from back home. I think this park is the better one out of the two, though." She nodded, looking at the stall for a moment longer before walking up to Jojo. "So, what do you wanna do first? Since it's your first time to a place like this and all."
Jojo rubbed his chin as he walked over to the stall Chiharu was at and looked at the various trinkets "Well then, So it's more different then?" he asked as he looked around "Well, i don't know where to start, after all is is my first time." he said as he looked down at Chiharu "Where would you start?" he asked curiously.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed lightly and nodded "True ~ unless the people that wouldn't were very odd, or didn't actually love each other properly so they got irritated easily"
Roland chuckled then smiled at her "In that second case they might of only been using each other." he said before eating some more of his burger "Plus i'd say at some time we're pretty odd." he said jokingly.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka chuckled before turning around once more and saluting him as she spoke before she walked over to the fridge to grab some milk out of it❦...
"Sir, yes sir! I'll be making enough for two~"
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he watched Asuka go into the fridge. As he spoke, he winked♅...

“ Hell yeah!~ You're the best wife anyone could ever hope for!~ ”

-----------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina looked over at Kenji, an unsure look on her face. She had thrown her fire before, but it was always on accident (like with Autumn). She had never done it on purpose before. She moved her gaze toward the rock, which was farther away than she would have liked. Exhaling, she turned her body back a bit, winding up her shoulder and hand, and after a minute let the fireball fly out of her hands in the direction of the rock. She got excited that she actually threw it, a smile forming on her face, but it soon disappeared and the fireball landed short of the rock by five or so feet. Lumina sighed, guessing that was most likely going to happen.
"Aww..."
...ΨKenji continued to study the flame as it travelled through the air, watching as it dissipated. He spoke as he removed his hand from his chin and turned to face LuminaΨ...

“ It seems like you don't know how to control and regulate your power usage, which results on your own flames burning you and going out of control. ”

Mayyflower said:
Rin groaned and slid off his back. "Fine" she says
Ayen chuckled "It's like your a princess being told to get off her favorite horse." he said jokingly before standing up again.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he watched Asuka go into the fridge. As he spoke, he winked♅...

-----------------------

...ΨKenji continued to study the flame as it travelled through the air, watching as it dissipated. He spoke as he removed his hand from his chin and turned to face LuminaΨ...

“ It seems like you don't know how to control and regulate your power usage, which results on your own flames burning you and going out of control. ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina stood, her hands clasped in front of her nervously as he assessed the situation. Everything he said, she already knew, but he could at least say why.

"Yeah... I never used my powers growing up, so I never learned how to use them..."

She looked at him, her face once again apologetic. She did say she didn't know how to control them, after all.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled then smiled at her "In that second case they might of only been using each other." he said before eating some more of his burger "Plus i'd say at some time we're pretty odd." he said jokingly.
Dakota nodded and laughed lightly "Hmm, I suppose we are a little odd aren't we" she said as she smiled over at him "But that means we're not boring!"

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo rubbed his chin as he walked over to the stall Chiharu was at and looked at the various trinkets "Well then, So it's more different then?" he asked as he looked around "Well, i don't know where to start, after all is is my first time." he said as he looked down at Chiharu "Where would you start?" he asked curiously.
Chiharu shrugged, looking around. "Honestly, I'd just kind of walk around until I saw something interesting. So I've never really had a plan." She looked back up at Jojo. "I guess we just walk until you find something interesting?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded and laughed lightly "Hmm, I suppose we are a little odd aren't we" she said as she smiled over at him "But that means we're not boring!"
Roland chuckled and smiled "Well, i guess you're right on that." he said playfully "You'll never be boring to me." he said with a nod before eating a few of his fries before tilting his head at her.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "It's like your a princess being told to get off her favorite horse." he said jokingly before standing up again.
"I love horses!" She says completely distracted

Lumina said:
Lumina stood, her hands clasped in front of her nervously as he assessed the situation. Everything he said, she already knew, but he could at least say why.
"Yeah... I never used my powers growing up, so I never learned how to use them..."

She looked at him, her face once again apologetic. She did say she didn't know how to control them, after all.
...ΨKenji soon laughed lightly and rubbed the back of his head, soon replyingΨ...

“ Don't worry about it, we'll get you up and running~ ”

...ΨKenji then continued as he sat downΨ...

“ Judging from that analysis, the best training method is the meditation method. This will help you find that inner bridge between you and your powers, allowing you to control them without requiring you to focus, and also stopping you from being burned by them. After that, we will focus on using your powers for everything requiring a fire. ”

Lumina said:
Chiharu shrugged, looking around. "Honestly, I'd just kind of walk around until I saw something interesting. So I've never really had a plan." She looked back up at Jojo. "I guess we just walk until you find something interesting?"
Jojo sighed and ran his hand down his face "That's real helpful short stuff." he said irritably as he looked down at her then looked around at all the people again "just walk around till i find something interesting? that might be awhile, unless of course," he chuckled "I find a fine..." he stopped what he was saying and just grinned to himself.

Mayyflower said:
"I love horses!" She says completely distracted
Ayen sighed and shook his head "Well, let go in i guess." he said as he took Rin's hand and started walking

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

-----------------------

[/QUOTE]
...¤Asuka laughed lightly as she pulled out the milk from the fridge, pouring herself a glass before putting it back. She took a small sip, her nose scrunching up a little at the taste and soon put thr glass back down before going back to cooking. Asuka soon spoke, laughing again¤...

"I'm not that great! I just do what I think every other wife does~"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled and smiled "Well, i guess you're right on that." he said playfully "You'll never be boring to me." he said with a nod before eating a few of his fries before tilting his head at her.
Dakota smiled "Likewise, you'll never be boring to me either, you're much too interesting" she said with a small giggled as she looks over at him, blinking a few times before tilting her head questioningly, copying how he was tilting his.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back