• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Oh? I wasn't really thinking about it much" she said as she hummed in thought, her eyes flickering a bit. "Well, is there anything that you've never done that you always wanted to do?" She asked curiously "If not I'll just think of something I guess"
Roland chuckled and shook his head "Nothing i can think of, as we both said earlier, as long as we're together i'm happily." he said sweetly as he looked into her eyes and smiled "you and your sparkly eyes." he said teasingly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Ah, okay~ I can't remember if I've met your sister or not... I don't believe I have." Alastair said as he set down his chopsticks and took a sip of his drink.
...?Nanami blinked a few times, tears starting to form in her eyes again before she buried her face in Fuyumi's chest and gripped her shirt tightly. She spoke softly at first before her voice grew and she spoke in a more scared tone?...

"I... I thought I was going to lose you... I was so scared. I... wouldn't have had anyone left that I loved... I can't lose you! Don't leave me all alone! I would rather die with you then to be left here... by myself!"

tumblr_nl4kjdrHtf1sk7nv0o1_500.gif
*Fuyumi blinked before she smiled and began to pet Nanami's head gently as she replied in a calming tone*

''its okay. im here now and im still alive thanks to you''

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
Chiharu turned, walking backwards as she looked at him. "I didn't really care what we did, it was your choice and I was gonna go along with it. If you didn't want to be here you should have said som- wooah!" As she was walking backwards she tripped on a curb, landing on her back.
Jojo sighed and walked over to her and knelt down next to her and looked at her "you alright short stuff?" he asked without realising how close he got to her face while he gently helped her sit up.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3]''your welcome~''[/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3][B]*She said before she took another bite*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed and walked over to her and knelt down next to her and looked at her "you alright short stuff?" he asked without realising how close he got to her face while he gently helped her sit up.
Chiharu winced, rubbing her back. "Ow..." She looked over at Jojo, not realizing he had gotten so close. But he had been nice enough to help her up. She gave a small smile, laughing a bit. "Thanks. Man, I really need to watch where I'm going!" Other people were giving them looks as they passed by, and she tried to ignore them as best as they could. "Well, that's one way to start your time at the amusement park!"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled lightly and kissed Asuka's cheek, soon replying♅...
“ I'm glad you feel that way~ I wouldn't be able to call myself your husband if you felt like I was too boring~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...¤Asuka blushed and smiled brightly at him as she talked¤...

"I'm never bored when I'm with you~ If anything, you make my life more exciting! You've helped me experience new things that I never thought I would do, I have a better understanding of what I can do or rather how to use some of my powers because of you, and sparing with you helped me learn how to keep my guard up while battling or sparing with others. There's never a dull moment with you, Akki-san. I always remember the time we spend together and at times it can be thrilling~

Lumina said:
Chiharu winced, rubbing her back. "Ow..." She looked over at Jojo, not realizing he had gotten so close. But he had been nice enough to help her up. She gave a small smile, laughing a bit. "Thanks. Man, I really need to watch where I'm going!" Other people were giving them looks as they passed by, and she tried to ignore them as best as they could. "Well, that's one way to start your time at the amusement park!"
Jojo sighed and shook his head "Gotta make light of everything do we?" he said as he looked at her then noticed how close he had gotten and cleared his throat as he decided to look into her eyes "So, would something like this be intimate, or would i be wrong in saying so, after all, our faces are close to each other." he said as he tilted his head.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed and shook his head "Gotta make light of everything do we?" he said as he looked at her then noticed how close he had gotten and cleared his throat as he decided to look into her eyes "So, would something like this be intimate, or would i be wrong in saying so, after all, our faces are close to each other." he said as he tilted his head.
Chiharu blinked at his seemingly random question. He really was stuck on the whole "intimacy" thing. She knew that for sure now. "Well... probably." She stood up, still rubbing her back where she had landed, looking up toward the back of the park, spotting a ride they could ride. "Man... that really hurt. No more walking backwards for me!" She laughed lightly, looking down at Jojo, smiling as she held out her hand to help him up. "I see a ride right over there, you coming?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "that's not what i'm worried about." he said as he patted her head then ruffled her hair.
Rin looked up at ayen. "If you keep doing that your gonna mess up my hair"

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles sweetly and her hair turns to water so she can run her hand calmling through the girls hair without getting burned* You are in what is my home... I shall take care of you now.
Miyuki:*she comes downstairs in a rush, seeing Snow she smiles and runs to her before seeing the girl with firey hair, her own hair rippling like water* Who. Are. You? And why the hell are you near my mom?! *she pushes Snow away protectively and stands in front of her, looking at the girl*
The girl shied away from the sudden intrusion and brought up both arms to defend herself. Her arms were marred with scars and burns, they shook as they rose to protect her while the fire in her hair weakened. "I don'r know!" She replied as she defended herself.

WeirdPrincess said:
...¤Asuka blushed and smiled brightly at him as she talked¤...
"I'm never bored when I'm with you~ If anything, you make my life more exciting! You've helped me experience new things that I never thought I would do, I have a better understanding of what I can do or rather how to use some of my powers because of you, and sparing with you helped me learn how to keep my guard up while battling or sparing with others. There's never a dull moment with you, Akki-san. I always remember the time we spend together and at times it can be thrilling~
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as his gaze remained fixed on Asuka♅...

“ I'm glad to hear it~ You have a pretty big impact on my life as well. Everytime I see you, or am with you, I can't help but smile. Everyday is no longer a chore to just keep existing, and I enjoy spending each and every moment with you. It's the best feeling in the world to wake up and know that I am loved by you~ ”

---------------

Lumina said:
Lumina couldn't help but stare, looking at Kenji wide-eyed. He... he didn't even look like himself anymore. She was still with surprise, almost shock, looking at him with an impressed (and almost scared) gaze.
2341efb9cb11aefdcdefee35a896b7e8.jpg

"Woah..."

She finally spoke after a while, snapping herself back into reality. Kenji really did have a lot more power than he ever really showed. She supposed that was because there was no real reason to show it. Everything seemed peaceful, so there was no need to have to use such power.
...ΨKenji's form slowly reverted back to his original form. He raised his right hand to his head and spoke, smiling lightlyΨ...

“ What's wrong?~ ”

Oto-UniformB-02_zpsxu0ygbpm.png

Lumina said:
Chiharu blinked at his seemingly random question. He really was stuck on the whole "intimacy" thing. She knew that for sure now. "Well... probably." She stood up, still rubbing her back where she had landed, looking up toward the back of the park, spotting a ride they could ride. "Man... that really hurt. No more walking backwards for me!" She laughed lightly, looking down at Jojo, smiling as she held out her hand to help him up. "I see a ride right over there, you coming?"
Jojo sighed hoping for a reaction that didn't happen then stood up ignoring her offer as he looked around "Yeah, no more walking backwards." he said not really paying attention to anything then shook his head and looked "yeah i'm coming." he said as he started to think again.

Mayyflower said:
Rin looked up at ayen. "If you keep doing that your gonna mess up my hair"
Ayen looked down at Rin and stopped ruffling her hair "Well then, i guess that doesn't work anymore." he said as he started walking towards the park while making sure Rin kept up.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as his gaze remained fixed on Asuka♅...
“ I'm glad to hear it~ You have a pretty big impact on my life as well. Everytime I see you, or am with you, I can't help but smile. Everyday is no longer a chore to just keep existing, and I enjoy spending each and every moment with you. It's the best feeling in the world to wake up and know that I am loved by you~ ”

---------------

...ΨKenji's form slowly reverted back to his original form. He raised his right hand to his head and spoke, smiling lightlyΨ...

“ What's wrong?~ ”

Oto-UniformB-02_zpsxu0ygbpm.png

[/QUOTE]
Lumina just watched as he returned to his normal form, what she was used to seeing. She became a little flustered at his question, raising her hands in front of her defensively.

"A-ah, nothing, I just didn't know your looks could change like that..."

It came as a total surprise to the phoenix, who could only think about the fact that she really must be pretty weak compared to him.

TheDragoon said:
Aiden let out a soft burp after eating almost the entire Chinese restruant with Nissa. "Hmm... That was good... I feel like going home to watch TV. Wanna come with me love?" He asked her softly, blinking once or twice.
@Jennete
Nissa:*she nods, finishing an egg roll and get up, looking at Aiden as she took his hand softly, staring blankly off into space* Okay love..

Lumina said:
Lumina just watched as he returned to his normal form, what she was used to seeing. She became a little flustered at his question, raising her hands in front of her defensively.
"A-ah, nothing, I just didn't know your looks could change like that..."

It came as a total surprise to the phoenix, who could only think about the fact that she really must be pretty weak compared to him.
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and repliedΨ...

“ Oh, this is my real form. My appearance changes to accommodate for the more power that I use~ ”

Metaphysics said:
The girl shied away from the sudden intrusion and brought up both arms to defend herself. Her arms were marred with scars and burns, they shook as they rose to protect her while the fire in her hair weakened. "I don'r know!" She replied as she defended herself.
Miyuki:*she growled but was pushed back by Snow as her mothers hair turned to water and her wings spread out*

Snow: Miyuki. Apologize right now. *she turned to the girl, her aura friendly, calming, soothing and trustworthy as she held the girl in her arms* I am so sorry... My name is Snow, that was my over protective daughter Miyuki.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and repliedΨ...
“ Oh, this is my real form. My appearance changes to accommodate for the more power that I use~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked at him for a moment, before nodding, trying to take in the information.

"I see.. you really must be powerful then."

A small blush grew on her cheeks, and she looked a bit off to the side.

chitoge_kirisaki_gif_by_sayukicchan-d76ooov.jpg

"Though, I like this appearence best..."

She didn't really think too much about what she was saying as she said it.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed hoping for a reaction that didn't happen then stood up ignoring her offer as he looked around "Yeah, no more walking backwards." he said not really paying attention to anything then shook his head and looked "yeah i'm coming." he said as he started to think again.

Ayen looked down at Rin and stopped ruffling her hair "Well then, i guess that doesn't work anymore." he said as he started walking towards the park while making sure Rin kept up.
Chiharu blinked as he stood up without her help, and he seemed to be a bit lost in thought, almost disinterested or something. Maybe he really didn't want to be here after all... she walked silently toward the ride, her hands in her jacket pocket. She felt bad now, if he didn't want to be here, why was he here? It really couldn't have been because she seemed interested in going, like he said. That was just stupid.

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*she growled but was pushed back by Snow as her mothers hair turned to water and her wings spread out*
Snow: Miyuki. Apologize right now. *she turned to the girl, her aura friendly, calming, soothing and trustworthy as she held the girl in her arms* I am so sorry... My name is Snow, that was my over protective daughter Miyuki.
"So...warm...and...tired." She said drowsily. "Who...am I...Miss Snow?" She asked sleepily, her eyes slowly closing only for her to jolt awake and drift to sleep then wake again.

Ataga decided to flare her rainbow aura then tinge it a mixture of blue and red. This caused the little girl to yawn and relax.

Metaphysics said:
"So...warm...and...tired." She said drowsily. "Who...am I...Miss Snow?" She asked sleepily, her eyes slowly closing only for her to jolt awake and drift to sleep then wake again.
Ataga decided to flare her rainbow aura then tinge it a mixture of blue and red. This caused the little girl to yawn and relax.
Snow: I do not know Little one... but I will be taking care of you now *She whispers softly, picking the little girl up to take her to Assanas old child room* Here, lets put you to bed little one

Jennete said:
Snow: I do not know Little one... but I will be taking care of you now *She whispers softly, picking the little girl up to take her to Assanas old child room* Here, lets put you to bed little one
The little girl yawned again before falling asleep in Snow's arms. The fire in her hair extinguished and her breathing relaxed. "Mommies..." She mumbled quietly as she fell asleep.

Ataga blinked as she swore that she saw the flames flicker into a rainbow for a moment before dying. "Huh..."

SoulofTobi said:

Rin walked closely behind. "Len why aren't you talking?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
Rin walked closely behind. "Len why aren't you talking?" She asks
Len looked like he was thinking then shook his head "this is the first time i've been this close to this many people, and their aura's, i thats the term, are a bit overwelming." he said as he looked over at her.

SoulofTobi said:
Len looked like he was thinking then shook his head "this is the first time i've been this close to this many people, and their aura's, i thats the term, are a bit overwelming." he said as he looked over at her.
"But we live by the beach and there's always a crap load of people..." She says

Mayyflower said:
"But we live by the beach and there's always a crap load of people..." She says
Len sighed and shook his head "Never this much, and there's too like nature here and far too much iron." he said with a slight shiver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back