• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled then moved in like he was gonna kiss her then pulled away "well, what shall we do today?" he asked teasingly
Dakota pouted jokingly before giggling lightly "Well I believe you wanted help decorating, right?"

Mayyflower said:
"It stopped being a planet and I was exploring and I came back and it was gone" she says

Amaya finished cleaning the glass on the floor
Kairassi frowned lightly "Oh, that sounds kinda sad..."

Mayyflower said:
Sam tilted her head. "Okay then" she says before walking over to the door, she looked at Jack and blinked before clearing her throat and looking over at Akito.
Akito sighed in relief. "Sam" he says to himself
Marcus sighed

WeirdPrincess said:
...♠︎Nanami narrowed her eyes at the man as she looked back at him and replied as the dragon woke up, stretching itself before flying up to sit on her shoulder♠︎...
"Not buying it for a second. Tell me who you are before I kill you."
"Wh-What? You want to hurt me? Your dear father?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Dakota pouted jokingly before giggling lightly "Well I believe you wanted help decorating, right?"
Roland nodded "yeah, that i did." he said with a chuckle "But i guess having a beautiful nearby just takes my mind off of it." he said teasingly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed

"Wh-What? You want to hurt me? Your dear father?"
...♠︎Nanami sighed lightly and manifested a sword in her hands before pointing the tip at the males neck as she spoke♠︎...

"Cut the crap. I will slice your head clean off, if you don't tell me who you are. I'm done playing this game of pretend~"

WeirdPrincess said:
...♠︎Nanami sighed lightly and manifested a sword in her hands before pointing the tip at the males neck as she spoke♠︎...
"Cut the crap. I will slice your head clean off, if you don't tell me who you are. I'm done playing this game of pretend~"
A smirk spread over his face before Hallson replaced Al's body with Al's head tied to his waist "Poor child"

LunaCrosby said:
(Ill start :3 and since you werent on as often I figured most of the baby thing out myself ^~^)
Kagura held the baby tiredly "I look like crap dont I?"
(Okay then xD )

"Nah. You look just as beautiful as I remember"

shortyshot8 said:
A smirk spread over his face before Hallson replaced Al's body with Al's head tied to his waist "Poor child"
...♠︎Nanami just looked at the head blankly before looking at the male with the same blank expression, soon speaking♠︎...

"You're pretty sick in the head, aren't you?"

LunaCrosby said:
(Unless you want talk about it right now >:3 just didnt want to trouble yuh☆)
"Good... because I feel like crap" she says.
(If you want xD )

"I can tell"

WeirdPrincess said:
...♠︎Nanami just looked at the head blankly before looking at the male with the same blank expression, soon speaking♠︎...
"You're pretty sick in the head, aren't you?"
Hallson smirked "More than you could know"

shortyshot8 said:
(If you want xD )
"I can tell"

Hallson smirked "More than you could know"
...??Nanami lowered the sword that was in her hands and stared at the man curiously before she looked towards the upper right??...

"So uh... did you want something or what? I don't exactly have all day to be standing here... I have a girlfriend to meet soon..."

tumblr_muq2abuKPr1qa94xto3_250.gif

LunaCrosby said:
(Well I'd feel bad for not doing this with you so I shall)
"You are lucky you are not a girl" she says.
(Okay xD )

"Why's that?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...??Nanami lowered the sword that was in her hands and stared at the man curiously before she looked towards the upper right??...
"So uh... did you want something or what? I don't exactly have all day to be standing here... I have a girlfriend to meet soon..."

tumblr_muq2abuKPr1qa94xto3_250.gif
Hall's power began to spike "Interesting. Both the father and the daughter are idiots."

shortyshot8 said:
(Okay xD )
"Why's that?"

Hall's power began to spike "Interesting. Both the father and the daughter are idiots."
"You dont have to carry a minature person inside of you and then squeeze it out" she says, pouting in a childish way.

shortyshot8 said:
(Okay xD )
"Why's that?"

...??Nanami was looking off to the side, seemingly not paying attention to him. When he said that she was an idiot, her turned towards him as her eyes widened and she spoke. Nanami then pushed past him as she walked out of her room and out into the hallway??...

"Hey, I'm not an idiot! You're just wasting my time!"

tumblr_muq2abuKPr1qa94xto8_250.gif

...??Celia went over to Zenya and put her hands on her back gently, massaging the spot where she thought it was most tense??...

"Just tell me when you think you're good, okay?"

-----

@Himeragi Seiker

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
...??Nanami was looking off to the side, seemingly not paying attention to him. When he said that she was an idiot, her turned towards him as her eyes widened and she spoke. Nanami then pushed past him as she walked out of her room and out into the hallway??...

...??Celia went over to Zenya and put her hands on her back gently, massaging the spot where she thought it was most tense??...

-----

@Himeragi Seiker
"A-alright.."

*She replied moaning slightly due to the massage*

LunaCrosby said:
"You dont have to carry a minature person inside of you and then squeeze it out" she says, pouting in a childish way.
"I'm sorry alright?"

WeirdPrincess said:

-----

@Himeragi Seiker
Hall grabbed her by the neck "You're not going anywhere"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back