• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled

Hall looked at her "Amazing. If not for Al's power I might as well be dead" He said before holding up Al's head "However. Your power can't even harm me anymore"
* It wasn't long before Fuyumi's hair became white and her stare became even more enraged not using the same amount of power anymore. More like more additional levels of power*

"What do you want from Nanami...."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
* It wasn't long before Fuyumi's hair became white and her stare became even more enraged not using the same amount of power anymore. More like more additional levels of power*
"What do you want from Nanami...."

[/QUOTE]
"It's simple really...Her life" He smirked "If you want to fight I would say we don't do it in here. I would hate to ruin this home"

shortyshot8 said:
"It's simple really...Her life" He smirked "If you want to fight I would say we don't do it in here. I would hate to ruin this home"
"I'm not going to give up someone I love so easily......"

*She said as her eyes glowed a light icy blue*

Mayyflower said:
Sam let Akito in.
Akito walked in. "Thanks" he says
Marcus kept a close eye on him

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"I'm not going to give up someone I love so easily......"
*She said as her eyes glowed a light icy blue*

[/QUOTE]
"Then if so....Kill me"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "want to make some breakfast, the mood is gone." he said
Amaya shook her head. "I'm not hungry" she says with a yawn

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus kept a close eye on him
"Then if so....Kill me"
Sam sat down and narrowed her eyes at Akito. "so did you need something?" She asks

Akito looked up at Marcus and then at Sam. "I just wanted to see my little sister" he says

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"A-alright.."
*She replied moaning slightly due to the massage*

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia giggled a little from her moaning as she continued to massage her back❤︎...

"I didn't think I was that good at giving massages..."

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled

Hall looked at her "Amazing. If not for Al's power I might as well be dead" He said before holding up Al's head "However. Your power can't even harm me anymore"
"Do you want to hold her?" She asks.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head. "I'm not hungry" she says with a yawn

Sam sat down and narrowed her eyes at Akito. "so did you need something?" She asks

Akito looked up at Marcus and then at Sam. "I just wanted to see my little sister" he says
Marcus narrowed his eyes

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
Actually Ima wait for WP. idk if Nanami would let Fuyumi fight xD

[/QUOTE]
(Alright xD Either way Cam is gonna interfere and stop Hall...For the time being that is)

LunaCrosby said:
"Do you want to hold her?" She asks.
"I would but...When my emotions are up more than normal my powers go a bit crazy"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia giggled a little from her moaning as she continued to massage her back❤︎...
"I didn't think I was that good at giving massages..."
Btw Fuyumi May or may not have just picked a fight with Hall xD ))))

*Zenya just kept moaning from the massage since she never felt one before*

...??Nanami was rubbing her neck a little from when Hal grabbed her and looked between Fuyumi and him as she spoke??...

"Um... that was rude. You didn't need to grab my neck... go ahead and kill him. He wouldn't be able to kill me if he tried..."

tumblr_nsezw7IgiV1ta7pubo1_500.gif

-----

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]Btw Fuyumi May or may not have just picked a fight with Hall xD ))))
*Zenya just kept moaning from the massage since she never felt one before*

[/QUOTE]
...??Celia blushed a bit from her moaning, but continued anyways, soon working on her shoulder??...

-----

(( I saw xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus narrowed his eyes
(Alright xD Either way Cam is gonna interfere and stop Hall...For the time being that is)

"I would but...When my emotions are up more than normal my powers go a bit crazy"
"What would happen?" Kagura asked curiously.

WeirdPrincess said:
...??Nanami was rubbing her neck a little from when Hal grabbed her and looked between Fuyumi and him as she spoke??...
"Um... that was rude. You didn't need to grab my neck... go ahead and kill him. He wouldn't be able to kill me if he tried..."

-----

@shortyshot8
*Fuyumi nodded before she took Al's head away from Hall. if Hall had an intense grip, then she cut off his arm then took the head*

@shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:

-----

@shortyshot8

...??Celia blushed a bit from her moaning, but continued anyways, soon working on her shoulder??...

-----

(( I saw xD ))
*Zenya moaned a bit loudly when Celia started to massage her shoulders*

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka blinked a few times before looking at the ground in puzzlement, soon speaking❦...
"I don't know... I didn't think of that."

tumblr_nfgw5u2j8f1svhpylo3_500.gif
...♅Akira thought for a moment before replying as he smiled♅...

“ I mean, if you want, I can place a barrier around the park and we can spar? I'll need to change my form, though~ ”

------------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi giggled before finishing the last bit of ramen in her bowl and taking her bowl over to the sink and washed it*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh leaned back in his chair and spoke as he finished his ramen♆...

“ That was really good~ I'm so full~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira thought for a moment before replying as he smiled♅...
“ I mean, if you want, I can place a barrier around the park and we can spar? I'll need to change my form, though~ ”

------------------------

...♆Kuroh leaned back in his chair and spoke as he finished his ramen♆...

“ That was really good~ I'm so full~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Glad you liked it"

*Himeragi said as she smiled at him*

A baby's cry was heard in a forest clearing, full of a obundence of beautiful and colorful flowers. It's biological signs showed it to be female. She was all alone, having to fend for herself in the forest wilderness.

@WeirdPrincess

TheDragoon said:
A baby's cry was heard in a forest clearing, full of a obundence of beautiful and colorful flowers. It's biological signs showed it to be female. She was all alone, having to fend for herself in the forest wilderness.
@WeirdPrincess
Think u tagged the wrong person but ok xD )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"Glad you liked it"
*Himeragi said as she smiled at him*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled back at Himeragi and picked up the bowl, soon making his way over to the sink and rinsing out the bowl. He spoke♆...

“ So what now?~ ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back