• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Autumn stopped as she heard the cry of the baby and went into the forest to investigate. She wondered why there was a baby... outside in the wilderness. Who left a baby outside by itself? Some idiot must have done it, she thought to herself. Upon reaching the baby, she gently picked it up and spoke in a gentle tone as Autumn rocked the baby back and forth. She soon began to walk back home as she continued to talk.

"Ssh, it'll be okay. Everything will be alright now~"

TheDragoon said:
((Yeah, I did xD ))
(( *tags wrong person, wrong person replies not knowing there the wrong person* -_- ))

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
((Yeah, I did xD ))
I said il reply when I get home...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh smiled back at Himeragi and picked up the bowl, soon making his way over to the sink and rinsing out the bowl. He spoke♆...
“ So what now?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"I dunno...you have anything in mind?"

WeirdPrincess said:

"Sure! Sounds kind of exciting~"

...❤︎Celia continued working on her shoulders before going down to her lower back and putting a little bit more pressure. She massaged her for a little while longer before removing her hands❤︎...

"Alright, I think you're good!"

Autumn stopped as she heard the cry of the baby and went into the forest to investigate. She wondered why there was a baby... outside in the wilderness. Who left a baby outside by itself? Some idiot must have done it, she thought to herself. Upon reaching the baby, she gently picked it up and spoke in a gentle tone as Autumn rocked the baby back and forth. She soon began to walk back home as she continued to talk.

"Ssh, it'll be okay. Everything will be alright now~"

(( *tags wrong person, wrong person replies not knowing there the wrong person*
-_- ))

*Zenya nodded as she sat up and smiled at Celia*

"Thanks"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka munched on another sandwich as she mulled the idea over and spoke after she finished❦...
"Sure! Sounds kind of exciting~"
...♅Akira smiled and stood up, soon stretching his arms outwards♅...

“ Well, I'm gonna remain in this form, just because it's less work~ Well, I'm ready whenever you are, the barrier~ ”

--------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled and replied♆...

“ Not really~ ”

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus narrowed his eyes
(Alright xD Either way Cam is gonna interfere and stop Hall...For the time being that is)

"I would but...When my emotions are up more than normal my powers go a bit crazy"
Sam looked over at Marcus and then back at Akito. "Your little sister?" She asks

Akito nods. "Yea.. Your my little sister, we got separated because something happened and your memory was wiped clean

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shrugged. "No clue" she says before walking upstairs to check on Len
Len was partly hanging off his bed but was still sleeping

Ayen nodded "Okay, i'll be in the living room." he said as he walking out of the kitchen

SoulofTobi said:
Len was partly hanging off his bed but was still sleeping
Ayen nodded "Okay, i'll be in the living room." he said as he walking out of the kitchen
Amaya chuckles lightly before moving him carefully so he wasn't hanging off

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckles lightly before moving him carefully so he wasn't hanging off
Len stayed asleep then rolled over before mumbling in his sleep

Ayen laid down on the couch and stared at the ceiling.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Well, I'm gonna remain in this form, just because it's less work~ Well, I'm ready whenever you are, the barrier~ ”

--------------------

“ Not really~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Guess we could chill. And watch TV. How's that?"

SoulofTobi said:
Len stayed asleep then rolled over before mumbling in his sleep
Ayen laid down on the couch and stared at the ceiling.
Amaya kissed his forehead before walking out and downstairs

Mayyflower said:
Amaya kissed his forehead before walking out and downstairs
Ayen sat up then stretched before rubbing his chin and looking towards the stairs

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]"Guess we could chill. And watch TV. How's that?"

[/QUOTE]

“ Sure, that sounds fun~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Sure, that sounds fun~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Ok"

*She replied before going to the couch and sitting on it soon looking for the TV remote*

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sat up then stretched before rubbing his chin and looking towards the stairs
Amaya walked to the couch. "It makes me feel bad knowing Len doesn't feel confident about himself, he's a handsome young man" she says

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

--------------------

“ Not really~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka ate one more sandwich before jumping to her feet, speaking with enthusiasm as she places her fists on her hips❦...

"I'm about as ready as I'll ever be! I'll try my best!"

tumblr_nedtatsmUh1s5f9ado1_500.gif

...❦Asuka suddenly looked down at herself and realized she wasn't exactly in the proper attire. She then held out her left arm first, armor appearing on that one part before holding out her right arm as an outline of a sword appeared in her hands and the rest of the armor appeared on her body. Asuka did a full 360 and swung the blade down, a blue light coming from it as a golden aura glowed from the bottom of her feet. She had on a more determined look on her face then before and spoke❦...

"Okay, now I'm ready~"

tumblr_ndd2sv7rdR1qzd219o1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]I said il reply when I get home...

*Zenya nodded as she sat up and smiled at Celia*

"Thanks"

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia smiled back and patted her head as she spoke❤︎...

"You're welcome~ Come on, let's go eat!"

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Asuka ate one more sandwich before jumping to her feet, speaking with enthusiasm as she places her fists on her hips?...

...?Asuka suddenly looked down at herself and realized she wasn't exactly in the proper attire. She then held out her left arm first, armor appearing on that one part before holding out her right arm as an outline of a sword appeared in her hands and the rest of the armor appeared on her body. Asuka did a full 360 and swung the blade down, a blue light coming from it as a golden aura glowed from the bottom of her feet. She had on a more determined look on her face then before and spoke?...

"Okay, now I'm ready~"

...??Celia smiled back and patted her head as she spoke??...

"You're welcome~ Come on, let's go eat!"
"Ok"

*She said as she got up, taking a step, and falling over. She winced a little but became shocked when she tried to move*

"H-huh?! Why can't I move?!"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya walked to the couch. "It makes me feel bad knowing Len doesn't feel confident about himself, he's a handsome young man" she says
Ayen sighed "Well, when i first showed myself to humans they freaked out, thought i was either a monster or a god." he said softly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"Ok"
*She said as she got up, taking a step, and falling over. She winced a little but became shocked when she tried to move*

"H-huh?! Why can't I move?!"

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia turned around before dropping to the ground next to her❤︎...

"Was it something I did? If so, I'm so sorry!"

TheDragoon said:
((You home yet Hime? @Himeragi Seiker))
Just repost. I'm using my aunt's iPad lol

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia turned around before dropping to the ground next to her❤︎...
"Was it something I did? If so, I'm so sorry!"
"N-no it's fine...it did feel good at least.."

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "Well, when i first showed myself to humans they freaked out, thought i was either a monster or a god." he said softly
Amaya sighed. "I don't know why you mean always feel like you have to impress everyone" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka ate one more sandwich before jumping to her feet, speaking with enthusiasm as she places her fists on her hips❦...

...❦Asuka suddenly looked down at herself and realized she wasn't exactly in the proper attire. She then held out her left arm first, armor appearing on that one part before holding out her right arm as an outline of a sword appeared in her hands and the rest of the armor appeared on her body. Asuka did a full 360 and swung the blade down, a blue light coming from it as a golden aura glowed from the bottom of her feet. She had on a more determined look on her face then before and spoke❦...

"Okay, now I'm ready~"

...♅Akira smiled and closed his eyes as his golden Euphorian armour appeared on his body. Golden particles blew past Akira as he crossed his arms, his smile remaining as he looked at Asuka. He spoke♅...

“ You can attack first~ Don' t hold back~ ”

tumblr_inline_nsf5t0wgxy1ryvw12_500_zpsx2rrke4m.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"Ok"
*She replied before going to the couch and sitting on it soon looking for the TV remote*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh sat on the couch and picked up the remote control, soon handing it to Himeragi♆...

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sighed. "I don't know why you men always feel like you have to impress everyone" she says
Ayen shook his head "It's more of a Fae thing, wanting to know for sure how people feel about you." he said rubbing the back of his head

Users who are viewing this thread

Back