• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jack laughed a little "Long time no see....We haven't talked since when we wer-" "When we were Al yes. What is it you require of me?" "Well it's not me really but more of Akito over here"
"Is Samantha here?" He asks

Riley narrowed her eyes at Akito from behind Marcus

Cam stood there on the bell tower a smirk on his face "Here we go~" He said to himself "The storm has arrived~"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sefia soon fell asleep on Pixel*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel sighed and laughed lightly. "You sure do like sleeping with me...~" He said teasingly. He decided to slip out of Sefia's room and explore the mansion a bit more.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed lightly as he whispered into her ear. "It is so and how exactly would I prove it?" She asked with a giggle.
"Oh? You're an Alien?" Kairassi blinked a few times before smiling "That's so cool!" She said excitedly "What was your planet like?"
"Cold and blue" she says. "It was okay until it vanished" she says

Mayyflower said:
"Is Samantha here?" He asks
Riley narrowed her eyes at Akito from behind Marcus
Marcus narrowed his eyes "Why?" He asked with one hand behind his back as he lit that hand on fire but not visibly to them with his eyes locked on Akito's throat in case he were to try anything

Mayyflower said:
Rin got under the blanket and looked up at ayen "thanks daddy" she says tiredly
Ayen nodded as he gently rubbed her head "Oh course my little kitten." he said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus narrowed his eyes "Why?" He asked with one hand behind his back as he lit that hand on fire but not visibly to them with his eyes locked on Akito's throat in case he were to try anything
"I just need to see her" he says quietly

Riley looked down at the fire and backed away

TheDragoon said:
Pixel sighed and laughed lightly. "You sure do like sleeping with me...~" He said teasingly. He decided to slip out of Sefia's room and explore the mansion a bit more.
*Sefia just slept in her room*

shortyshot8 said:
Al stood there with a strange smile on his face "Mind if I come in?" He asked
...??Nanami crossed her arms under her chest and spoke as she shifted her gaze off to the side, turning her head to look down at the baby dragon that slept on the floor??...

"Well, considering that I know you aren't exactly real... yes I would mind. I know my dad died and I know of the man who killed him, so it's not exactly possible for him to be standing here right now. Who are you?"

tumblr_muq2abuKPr1qa94xto2_250.gif

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed lightly as he whispered into her ear. "It is so and how exactly would I prove it?" She asked with a giggle.
Roland smiled as he used his hand to turn her head to face him "i'm sure you could think of something, seeing as you're so smart." he said teasingly before pecking her lips

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded slightly before clearing his throat "SAM!" He called out
Sam put Noah back in the crib and walked to where she was called. "Yes?" She asks standing in the living room

WeirdPrincess said:
...??Nanami crossed her arms under her chest and spoke as she shifted her gaze off to the side, turning her head to look down at the baby dragon that slept on the floor??...
"Well, considering that I know you aren't exactly real... yes I would mind. I know my dad died and I know of the man who killed him, so it's not exactly possible for him to be standing here right now. Who are you?"

tumblr_muq2abuKPr1qa94xto2_250.gif
Al snickered a little "What are you talking about? I'm right here" He said though his magic was EXACTLY the same power and type as Al's

Mayyflower said:
Sam put Noah back in the crib and walked to where she was called. "Yes?" She asks standing in the living room
"A man needs you"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sefia just slept in her room*

[/QUOTE]
((I guess we put them on hold until Sefia wakes up? xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
Al snickered a little "What are you talking about? I'm right here" He said though his magic was EXACTLY the same power and type as Al's

"A man needs you"
Sam tilted her head. "Okay then" she says before walking over to the door, she looked at Jack and blinked before clearing her throat and looking over at Akito.

Akito sighed in relief. "Sam" he says to himself

Mayyflower said:
Rin layed her head down, before her eyes started to flutter shut
Ayen smiled down at her till she fell asleep then walked back down to the kitchen

Mayyflower said:
"Cold and blue" she says. "It was okay until it vanished" she says
"It vanished? A whole planet?! How?" She asked as she left the puppy on the ground.

shortyshot8 said:

"A man needs you"
...♠︎Nanami narrowed her eyes at the man as she looked back at him and replied as the dragon woke up, stretching itself before flying up to sit on her shoulder♠︎...

"Not buying it for a second. Tell me who you are before I kill you."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as he used his hand to turn her head to face him "i'm sure you could think of something, seeing as you're so smart." he said teasingly before pecking her lips
Dakota smiled "I guess I could~" she said with a small giggle as she pecked him on the lips back.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "I guess I could~" she said with a small giggle as she pecked him on the lips back.
Roland smiled then moved in like he was gonna kiss her then pulled away "well, what shall we do today?" he asked teasingly

Nonalaka said:
"It vanished? A whole planet?! How?" She asked as she left the puppy on the ground.
"It stopped being a planet and I was exploring and I came back and it was gone" she says

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled down at her till she fell asleep then walked back down to the kitchen
Amaya finished cleaning the glass on the floor

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back