• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled as she looked over at him "Theres no need for you to hope, Because I know you couldn't you're you after all" she said with a small laugh before finishing her food.
Roland smiled then finished his food "Y'know, if you talk like that i might just have to kiss you silly." he said playfully as he took their plate and took them over to the sink.

Mayyflower said:
Yoshino didn't know what a dog was and so when she saw it she gasps. "Don't hurt me" she says

Rin grabbed his hand and pressed her face into ayens shoulder
Kairassi caught up and lifted the small dog up into her arms giggling lightly "He's only a puppy" she said happily as the dog barked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''o-oh...''
*She then followed Celia downstairs to get some breakfast too*

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia hummed quietly as she walked towards the kitchen, getting out multiple ingredients to make pancakes, funnel cake sticks, French toast and other things❤︎...

"I'm just gonna make a little bit of everything and you can choose from what you want."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled then finished his food "Y'know, if you talk like that i might just have to kiss you silly." he said playfully as he took their plate and took them over to the sink.
Dakota smiled "If you did that I don't think I'd complain about that~"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia hummed quietly as she walked towards the kitchen, getting out multiple ingredients to make pancakes, funnel cake sticks, French toast and other things❤︎...
"I'm just gonna make a little bit of everything and you can choose from what you want."
''n-no i think...pancakes will be good enough''

*She said as she smiled at Celia. She didnt wanna make Celia work too hard to just satisfy her or anything like that*

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi caught up and lifted the small dog up into her arms giggling lightly "He's only a puppy" she said happily as the dog barked.
Yoshino tilted her head. "A what?" She asks "sorry I'm not from here" she says

Mayyflower said:
"But he's your other half" he says "Do you have any family that may know?" He asks
"Well...Maybe his wife Sam...Maybe...."

WeirdPrincess said:
(You gonna respond? ._.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''n-no i think...pancakes will be good enough''
*She said as she smiled at Celia. She didnt wanna make Celia work too hard to just satisfy her or anything like that*

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia continued making everything she was planning to make. Most because she was hungry❤︎...

"Okay! I'll make pancakes for you and some other stuff for myself~"

shortyshot8 said:

(You gonna respond? ._.)
(( Respond to what? 0.0 ))

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia continued making everything she was planning to make. Most because she was hungry❤︎...

(I made a post to Nanami >_<)

Mayyflower said:
Yoshino tilted her head. "A what?" She asks "sorry I'm not from here" she says
Kairassi blinked "He's a dog....you don't have dogs where you live?" She asked in a confused tone.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "If you did that I don't think I'd complain about that~"
Roland chuckled as he washed their plates then walked over and hugged her from behind "Is that so? are you willing to prove that?" he whispered into her ear

shortyshot8 said:

(You gonna respond? ._.)
Akito's head shot up. "Samantha?" He asks

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi blinked "He's a dog....you don't have dogs where you live?" She asked in a confused tone.
Yoshino shook her head. "No... I'm from a different planet.." She says

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked at her "is the pain gone Rin?" he asked softly
Rin nods. "Yea it just feels weird" she says into his shoulder

shortyshot8 said:
(GO SEARCH FOR IT THEN O_O)
"Y-Yes"
"Where is she?" He asks

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods. "Yea it just feels weird" she says into his shoulder
Ayen nodded "give me another moment then."he said softly as his hand glowed green and he rubbed her foot "what about now?" he asked

WeirdPrincess said:

''ah..alright''

*She said happily before she stretched some more since she was sleeping on the window frame sitting up which kind of screwed over her back*

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "give me another moment then."he said softly as his hand glowed green and he rubbed her foot "what about now?" he asked
"Better" she says tiredly

shortyshot8 said:
Akito nods before standing up. "Let's go then" he says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back