• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"Your other half?" Akito asks

Rin lifted her foot up. "This hurts" she says, her foot had a peice of glass in it.
Ayen nodded "It's gonna hurt a little more, then I'm make the hurting go all gone." he said as he sat on the floor then picked her up and put her on his lap.

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Asuka nodded in agreement before she took a taiyaki from the basket and tried to figure out which end to start from. She eventually took a bite out of the tail end and spoke after she swallowed the food?...
"Agreed~ I couldn't imagine it any other way then this."

tumblr_nhbxyt8XQl1sk7nv0o1_500.gif

...??Celia laughed and spoke??...

"It's usually a good way to wake up~ Unless there's coffee or kisses, then those work just as good or even better."
*was laughing at the saber gif xD )))

''hmmm...maybe just break fast is good enough for me. kisses...well, havent tried any of that yet really...''

*She said as she got up and stretched*

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka nodded in agreement before she took a taiyaki from the basket and tried to figure out which end to start from. She eventually took a bite out of the tail end and spoke after she swallowed the food❦...
"Agreed~ I couldn't imagine it any other way then this."

tumblr_nhbxyt8XQl1sk7nv0o1_500.gif
...♅Akira smiled and manifested a large takoyaki, soon holding the oval bowl with one of his arms. He spoke as he smiled, soon picking up one of the takoyaki balls♅...

“ And may it never change~ ”

--------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi was surprised. She only cooked the ramen she normally cooked with nothing special. She just continued to eat her ramen*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh resumed eating, soon finishing the bowl and placing it onto the ground. He spoke as he raised his hands and looked at Himeragi with a hopeful expression♆...

“ That was awesome! Is there anymore?~ ”

tumblr_static_c32331d16og8w88wgsogcos0o_zpsen9y6hzf.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "It's gonna hurt a little more, then I'm make the hurting go all gone." he said as he sat on the floor then picked her up and put her on his lap.
Rin nods. "Okay" she says

Amaya went over and cleaned up the glass

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and manifested a large takoyaki, soon holding the oval bowl with one of his arms. He spoke as he smiled, soon picking up one of the takoyaki balls♅...

--------------

...♆Kuroh resumed eating, soon finishing the bowl and placing it onto the ground. He spoke as he raised his hands and looked at Himeragi with a hopeful expression♆...

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi blushed before she got up and checked the extra ramen*

''yeah theres still more. want seconds?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*was laughing at the saber gif xD )))
''hmmm...maybe just break fast is good enough for me. kisses...well, havent tried any of that yet really...''

*She said as she got up and stretched*

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia smiles and nodded before she suddenly got an idea. Her smile widened as she moved back a little❤︎...

"I'll still make you breakfast, but if you want I can kiss you too. So you know what it feels like~"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia smiles and nodded before she suddenly got an idea. Her smile widened as she moved back a little❤︎...
"I'll still make you breakfast, but if you want I can kiss you too. So you know what it feels like~"
*Zenya blushed at the thought*

''i-if you want to kiss me...i-i wont mind..''

Mayyflower said:
(Okay)
Yoshino was walking through the town. "Woah yoshi are you seeing this stuff?!" She squealed as she looked in the window of a store

"These humans are talented I'll give them that" he says his arms crossed
((Sorry WiFi problems))

Kairassi was following a dog that was running down the street, she was calling out to the dog before the dog slowed down and began circling around yoshinos legs.

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods. "Okay" she says
Amaya went over and cleaned up the glass
Ayen offered her one of his hands "if you need to, squeeze my hand." he said as he went to pull the glass out of her foot.

Nonalaka said:
((Sorry WiFi problems))
Kairassi was following a dog that was running down the street, she was calling out to the dog before the dog slowed down and began circling around yoshinos legs.
Yoshino didn't know what a dog was and so when she saw it she gasps. "Don't hurt me" she says

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen offered her one of his hands "if you need to, squeeze my hand." he said as he went to pull the glass out of her foot.
Rin grabbed his hand and pressed her face into ayens shoulder

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi blushed before she got up and checked the extra ramen*
''yeah theres still more. want seconds?''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh nodded his head repeatedly and replied♆...

“ Uhuh~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh nodded his head repeatedly and replied♆...
“ Uhuh~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi giggled, replying as she poured some more ramen into Kuroh's bowl*

''alright~ dont waste food okay?''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

--------------

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka smiled a little before eating the rest of the taiyaki in silence, soon speaking after she ate the last bite and took a look around the park❦...

"Yeah~ You know, this would be the perfect time to figure out what types of powers I have. Combat or other wise. Then again it might destroy the park... on the other hand, I'm sure I can fix it quickly... or maybe not..."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka smiled a little before eating the rest of the taiyaki in silence, soon speaking after she ate the last bite and took a look around the park❦...
"Yeah~ You know, this would be the perfect time to figure out what types of powers I have. Combat or other wise. Then again it might destroy the park... on the other hand, I'm sure I can fix it quickly... or maybe not..."
...♅Akira continued eating the takoyaki, soon replying♅...

“ Sure, but how are we going to figure out your powers?~ ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi giggled, replying as she poured some more ramen into Kuroh's bowl*
''alright~ dont waste food okay?''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh replied as he looked at Himeragi, soon beginning to eat the ramen♆...

“ I won't~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ I won't~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi giggled before finishing the last bit of ramen in her bowl and taking her bowl over to the sink and washed it*

Mayyflower said:
Rin grabbed his hand and pressed her face into ayens shoulder
Ayen removed the glass then quickly healed the wound "All done." he said as he poked his foot to make sure the pain as gone.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen stood up as they reappeared in the house "So, she seems awake now." he said as he looked at them

Roland chuckled then kissed her cheek "I hope not." he said happily as he smiled at her
Dakota giggled as she looked over at him "Theres no need for you to hope, Because I know you couldn't you're you after all" she said with a small laugh before finishing her food.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ I won't~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka blinked a few times before looking at the ground in puzzlement, soon speaking❦...

"I don't know... I didn't think of that."

tumblr_nfgw5u2j8f1svhpylo3_500.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Zenya blushed at the thought*
''i-if you want to kiss me...i-i wont mind..''

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia giggled and shook her head before she walking out of her room, heading downstairs to make breakfast❤︎...

"I was just wondering is all~"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen removed the glass then quickly healed the wound "All done." he said as he poked his foot to make sure the pain as gone.
Rin moved her foot after he poked it, not moving her face.

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Asuka blinked a few times before looking at the ground in puzzlement, soon speaking?...
"I don't know... I didn't think of that."

tumblr_nfgw5u2j8f1svhpylo3_500.gif

...??Celia giggled and shook her head before she walking out of her room, heading downstairs to make breakfast??...

"I was just wondering is all~"
''o-oh...''

*She then followed Celia downstairs to get some breakfast too*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back