• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Akito rubbed his neck. "Yea.. If I were you I wouldn't cause it just sounds like a bunch of drama to me.... But that's just me being lazy" he says looking over at Jack
Jack laughed a little "Ya don't say"

Nonalaka said:
((Anyone free? :'D))
(I am)

shortyshot8 said:
Jack laughed a little "Ya don't say"
Akito chuckled and nods a little. "If you do choose to search for her then I wish you the best of luck" he says

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
(I am)

Akito chuckled and nods a little. "If you do choose to search for her then I wish you the best of luck" he says
((I have Kairassi and Elaena :D ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi was still cooking the ramen. She then finished making the ramen and then poured it into 2 bowls. She then gave one bowl to Kuroh with some chop sticks*
''here ya go''

*She said smiling at him before sitting down next to him and started to eat her bowl of ramen*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled as he picked up his food, soon talking shortly before he began eating♆...

“ It looks so good~ Itadakimasu!~ ”

tumblr_ncbxxeuNAf1sz111so6_250_zpszsycd4ug.gif

Nonalaka said:
((I have Kairassi and Elaena :D ))
(I have Luke, origami, yoshino, and a few others, I'll choose kairassi)

shortyshot8 said:
"Well thank you"
Akito nods. "Your welcome, so what brings you to the park?" He asks

Mayyflower said:

"It just always relaxes me when I come here"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh smiled as he picked up his food, soon talking shortly before he began eating♆...
“ It looks so good~ Itadakimasu!~ ”

tumblr_ncbxxeuNAf1sz111so6_250_zpszsycd4ug.gif

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi giggled and nodded before resuming eating her ramen*

Mayyflower said:

((Okay Kairassi is just walking around town xD I don't mind who you send :3))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota ate the food before laughing lightly "well its not very difficult for you, you're very good at it"
Roland chuckled "Well that's because i never want to disappoint you." he said before eating some of his food

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sat in the kitchen and waited for them to get back
"Little girl" she says. "You need to control that sleep walking of yours" she says to Rin before grabbing her hand

"Who... Said... I was... Sleepwalking" Rin giggled softly before Amaya warped them home

shortyshot8 said:
"It just always relaxes me when I come here"
Akito nods. "That's a understandable, it is relaxing here" he says

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "Well that's because i never want to disappoint you." he said before eating some of his food
Dakota smiled "I don't think you could disappoint me" she said, shaking her head lightly.

Nonalaka said:
((Okay Kairassi is just walking around town xD I don't mind who you send :3))
(Okay)

Yoshino was walking through the town. "Woah yoshi are you seeing this stuff?!" She squealed as she looked in the window of a store

"These humans are talented I'll give them that" he says his arms crossed

Mayyflower said:
"Little girl" she says. "You need to control that sleep walking of yours" she says to Rin before grabbing her hand
"Who... Said... I was... Sleepwalking" Rin giggled softly before Amaya warped them home

Akito nods. "That's a understandable, it is relaxing here" he says
"Indeed"

Mayyflower said:
Ayen stood up as they reappeared in the house "So, she seems awake now." he said as he looked at them

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "I don't think you could disappoint me" she said, shaking her head lightly.
Roland chuckled then kissed her cheek "I hope not." he said happily as he smiled at her

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen stood up as they reappeared in the house "So, she seems awake now." he said as he looked at them
Amaya nods and let Rin go.

Rin stumbled to gain balanced "what..do you...mean?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods and let Rin go.
Rin stumbled to gain balanced "what..do you...mean?" She asks
Ayen knelt down in front of Rin "Are you okay Rin?" he said as he looked at her with concern

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi giggled and nodded before resuming eating her ramen*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh continued eating the ramen, soon talking as he picked up more ramen with his chopsticks♆...

“ So good~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh continued eating the ramen, soon talking as he picked up more ramen with his chopsticks♆...
“ So good~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi was surprised. She only cooked the ramen she normally cooked with nothing special. She just continued to eat her ramen*

shortyshot8 said:
"Not much really....Though I have been thinking about my other half"
"Your other half?" Akito asks

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen knelt down in front of Rin "Are you okay Rin?" he said as he looked at her with concern
Rin lifted her foot up. "This hurts" she says, her foot had a peice of glass in it.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied♅...
“ It's a great life we lead, Suki-chan~ ”

-------------

...♆Kuroh thought for a moment before replying, a smile being evident on his face♆...

“ Sounds good~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka nodded in agreement before she took a taiyaki from the basket and tried to figure out which end to start from. She eventually took a bite out of the tail end and spoke after she swallowed the food❦...

"Agreed~ I couldn't imagine it any other way then this."

tumblr_nhbxyt8XQl1sk7nv0o1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Zenya sat up and smiled at Celia*
''thanks. i always hated seeing the sun in the morning..''

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia laughed and spoke❤︎...

"It's usually a good way to wake up~ Unless there's coffee or kisses, then those work just as good or even better."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back