• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka blushed again before she placed her palms on the ground and leaned back on them as she spoke❦...
"A-Ah, okay. I'll take your word for it."
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he closed his eyes♅...

“ Touching your soft skin puts me to ease, it's as if we're the only people on Earth, everything else just vanishes~ ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmm...well, i havent eaten yet...have you?''
*She asked as she looked up at Kuroh*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh replied as he placed his hand onto his stomach, feeling it grumble from beneath his fingertips♆...

“ Come to think of it, I haven't~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh replied as he placed his hand onto his stomach, feeling it grumble from beneath his fingertips♆...
“ Come to think of it, I haven't~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''then we should eat~ hmm...how does ramen sound?''

*She asked before getting up and smiling at Kuroh giggling a bit*

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka chuckled quietly as she too, closed her eyes and spoke in a gentle tone❦...
"Yeah~ I've felt like that before, I still do. I like it when it's either us with the kids or just us."

...❤︎Celia blinked a few times before she burst into a fit of giggles, soon closing the curtains so that the sun wasn't hitting her eyes anymore❤︎...

"You're okay now~ No more sun!"
*Zenya sat up and smiled at Celia*

''thanks. i always hated seeing the sun in the morning..''

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka chuckled quietly as she too, closed her eyes and spoke in a gentle tone❦...
"Yeah~ I've felt like that before, I still do. I like it when it's either us with the kids or just us."
...♅Akira smiled and replied♅...

“ It's a great life we lead, Suki-chan~ ”

-------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''then we should eat~ hmm...how does ramen sound?''
*She asked before getting up and smiling at Kuroh giggling a bit*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh thought for a moment before replying, a smile being evident on his face♆...

“ Sounds good~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied♅...
“ It's a great life we lead, Suki-chan~ ”

-------------

...♆Kuroh thought for a moment before replying, a smile being evident on his face♆...

“ Sounds good~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi nodded before going to the kitchen to make some ramen*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi nodded before going to the kitchen to make some ramen*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh followed Himeragi downstairs, soon taking a seat at the table♆...

TheDragoon said:
Axel nodded. He then yawned and decided to take a nap.
Ilaani yawned as well as she fiddled with a piece of her hair, she was a bit tired herself but tried to stay awake in case someone found their way in. Eventually though she drifted off.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani yawned as well as she fiddled with a piece of her hair, she was a bit tired herself but tried to stay awake in case someone found their way in. Eventually though she drifted off.
((Timeskip? xD ))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled and gave her the food "Well, I'm glad i can flatter you so much~" he said playfully
Dakota ate the food before laughing lightly "well its not very difficult for you, you're very good at it"

TheDragoon said:
((Timeskip? xD ))
((Well yeah, everyone is asleep xD ))

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...♆Kuroh followed Himeragi downstairs, soon taking a seat at the table♆...

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi soon put on an apron she found. She then got some ingredients from the fridge to make the ramen, and then a set it down on the counter next to the stove and began making the ramen*

shortyshot8 said:
"Well. I have no home. And my girlfriend straight out vanished."
Akito nods. "Well I know this is too soon but I have an extra room in my house if you want to take it" he says. "And I know the feeling, my girlfriend dissapears for a long time and then comes back so yea I kinda know" he says with a sigh

Mayyflower said:
Akito nods. "Well I know this is too soon but I have an extra room in my house if you want to take it" he says. "And I know the feeling, my girlfriend dissapears for a long time and then comes back so yea I kinda know" he says with a sigh
Jack blinked "Well yeah but her power...It's like It split."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi soon put on an apron she found. She then got some ingredients from the fridge to make the ramen, and then a set it down on the counter next to the stove and began making the ramen*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh placed his head onto the counter and watched Himeragi♆...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...♆Kuroh placed his head onto the counter and watched Himeragi♆...

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi was still cooking the ramen. She then finished making the ramen and then poured it into 2 bowls. She then gave one bowl to Kuroh with some chop sticks*

''here ya go''

*She said smiling at him before sitting down next to him and started to eat her bowl of ramen*

shortyshot8 said:
"I wouldn't know where to start..."
Akito rubbed his neck. "Yea.. If I were you I wouldn't cause it just sounds like a bunch of drama to me.... But that's just me being lazy" he says looking over at Jack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back