• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

DarlingInfinity said:
{So I should make a description for it and such?}
heres what you'll need on your character sign up sheet though...

Red Texts - Required

Blue Texts - Optional

Purple Text - Kind of in the middle

Name

Species

Appearance

Sexuality

Powers/Gifts

Likes/Dislikes

Bio

Extra info.

(on the first page of the character sign up, theres already a format so you could always just look at that)

@Fukushima Akira[/URL]

well...sure xD but you need to scroll up to the Character Sign-Up tab and create a character if you dont have one already)))
...❤︎Celia woke up the next morning and yawned slightly, looking over at the other side of the bed. She sniffled a little as she saw it was empty before she got up out of bed, sniffling a little more before she went to the closet to get a change of clothes❤︎...

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn nodded in agreement, it really was quite breathtaking from being up this high. The light posts and the different colored lights from the rides, shined and twinkled as they both looked down at the park the high they rose. She noticed that Lumina had taken off her jacket and her wings were stretched out a little, Autumn soon looking at them in awe. They looked beautiful the way the light was shining on them and it was about as breathtaking as the scene below them. Autumn soon shifted her gaze back towards the outside world, the bag with the small fish in it sitting on her lap. The bag moved ever so slightly once they reached the top of the Ferris wheel, where it stopped momentarily. Fireworks soon shot off into the sky, an array of different shapes and colors sparking in the sky.
"Woah..."
The sudden display of fireworks startled Lumina, who had been off in her own world for a moment. She fell back a bit in her seat, blinking to try and recoil from what just happened. Sitting back up she watched the fireworks explode into beautiful shapes and colors, but as amazing as they were she didn't quite understand what they were or what was going on. Why were they shooting colored rockeys into the sky? If they exploded in the air, what use were they? It's not like there was anybody attacking... once she had calmed herself down a bit, her gaze shifted over to Autumn, a confused expression painted in her features.

"U-um... what are those?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]heres what you'll need on your character sign up sheet though...
Red Texts - Required

Blue Texts - Optional

Purple Text - Kind of in the middle

Name

Species

Appearance

Sexuality

Powers/Gifts

Likes/Dislikes

Bio

Extra info.

(on the first page of the character sign up, theres already a format so you could always just look at that)

[/QUOTE]
{okay thank you, also do you know who the Scarlet Witch is?}

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh. alrighty~ il come over now''
*She said before hanging up soon teleporting in front of Kuroh. She then fixed her hair a little since it was messed up a little. She then smiled at Kuroh*

''im here~''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled and replied as he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek♆...

“ Hi~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia woke up the next morning and yawned slightly, looking over at the other side of the bed. She sniffled a little as she saw it was empty before she got up out of bed, sniffling a little more before she went to the closet to get a change of clothes❤︎...
*Zenya was still sleeping in the window frame*

Scarlet Witch? idk but if thats your character then alrighty then xD

DarlingInfinity said:
{okay thank you, also do you know who the Scarlet Witch is?}

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh smiled and replied as he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek♆...
“ Hi~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi giggled as she blushed slightly when Kuroh kissed her*

''so how was training?''

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
{ xD do you know Marvel?}

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''so how was training?''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled and replied as he walked over to the couch within his room, soon plopping down on it♆...

“ It was hard, to say the least~ But my Demon side is gone, so that's a plus~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he continued gazing at her♅...
“ It is normal, I suppose~ You're really beautiful~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka blushed lightly and as she set her hands in her lap❦...

"I-I... Well, thank you~ You're very handsome."

...❦Asuka then looked away, a little embarrassed and began to twiddle her thumbs❦...

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka blushed lightly and as she set her hands in her lap❦...
"I-I... Well, thank you~ You're very handsome."

...❦Asuka then looked away, a little embarrassed and began to twiddle her thumbs❦...
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he rolled onto his back, so that his head rested on Asuka's legs, and looked up at her♅...

“ Thank you~ Why are you embarrassed?~ It's normal for husband and wife to compliment each other~ ”

Lumina said:
The sudden display of fireworks startled Lumina, who had been off in her own world for a moment. She fell back a bit in her seat, blinking to try and recoil from what just happened. Sitting back up she watched the fireworks explode into beautiful shapes and colors, but as amazing as they were she didn't quite understand what they were or what was going on. Why were they shooting colored rockeys into the sky? If they exploded in the air, what use were they? It's not like there was anybody attacking... once she had calmed herself down a bit, her gaze shifted over to Autumn, a confused expression painted in her features.
"U-um... what are those?"
"Those?"

Autumn pointed out towards the fireworks that were still going off. She didn't know why they were doing that, all she knew was that she liked it.

"There fireworks. It's a bit hard to explain about how it works, since I don't know. They won't hurt you though, we're safe up here."

tumblr_mhyfe3FkqH1qgmie1o1_500.gif

{Erm, actually I was gonna use this appearance... I mean, do any of the characters in this rp have powers??}

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh smiled and replied as he walked over to the couch within his room, soon plopping down on it♆...
“ It was hard, to say the least~ But my Demon side is gone, so that's a plus~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''cool! guess you wont be as perverted as usually''

*She said smiling before she walked over and sat next to him and leaning onto him*

DarlingInfinity said:
tumblr_mhyfe3FkqH1qgmie1o1_500.gif

{Erm, actually I was gonna use this appearance... I mean, do any of the characters in this rp have powers??}
*...bursts out laughing*

of course xD it isnt a Fantasy High school if you dont have powers. but yeah pretty much EVERYONE does. and its preferred to be an anime picture)))

and usually, most powers say ''fuck logic''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She said smiling before she walked over and sat next to him and leaning onto him*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh thought for a moment before replying, soon laughing lightly afterwards♆...

“ I dunno, I have this strange feeling inside me, like there's a small Demon fragment left within me. Oh well, the next time we do it, it'll be gone!~ ”

shortyshot8 said:
Jack looked at him for a brief second before sitting next to him
Akito looked up and over at the guy who just sat next to him. "Why the long face?" He asks closing his book

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

*...bursts out laughing*

of course xD it isnt a Fantasy High school if you dont have powers. but yeah pretty much EVERYONE does. and its preferred to be an anime picture)))

and usually, most powers say ''fuck logic''

[/QUOTE]
{hmm, anime picture... I'll try, but I have to warn you that I'm Australia, so I apologize if my rp is sometimes different then yours xD also when I was talking about the Scarlet Witch, I meant my character might have the same powers as her...}

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''so how was training?''

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia got a pair of clothes and changed really quickly before going over to Zenya, shaking her shoulder gently❤︎...

"Hey... Time to wake up~"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh thought for a moment before replying, soon laughing lightly afterwards♆...
“ I dunno, I have this strange feeling inside me, like there's a small Demon fragment left within me. Oh well, the next time we do it, it'll be gone!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''yeah maybe after the babies are born we can go at it again okay?''

*She said with a small giggle*

WeirdPrincess said:
"Those?"
Autumn pointed out towards the fireworks that were still going off. She didn't know why they were doing that, all she knew was that she liked it.

"There fireworks. It's a bit hard to explain about how it works, since I don't know. They won't hurt you though, we're safe up here."
"A-ah, that's good to know..."

Lumina gaze went back out to the fireworks, really illuminated against the now-darkened sky. With it getting darker she could really pick out the different colors of each of the different fireworks, trying to focus on how pretty they looked rather than how every time one exploded she flinched a bit. She held the bird close to her, almost as a source of comfort, still looking out at the scenery. She didn't even notice the Ferris wheel rotating.

DarlingInfinity said:
{hmm, anime picture... I'll try, but I have to warn you that I'm Australia, so I apologize if my rp is sometimes different then yours xD also when I was talking about the Scarlet Witch, I meant my character might have the same powers as her...}
ah okay. but yeah its fine xD i mean, we have someone livin in japan, someone living in ireland)))

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia got a pair of clothes and changed really quickly before going over to Zenya, shaking her shoulder gently❤︎...
"Hey... Time to wake up~"
*Zenya slowly started to wake up*

''h-huh..-- AGH! bright!!''

*She exclaimed quickly covering her eyes with her arm falling back as she did so since the sun was in her eyes*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back