• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka tilted her head a little and spoke after she ate another strawberry❦...
"Oh, I never thought of it that way. Is it a bad thing if your guard is down all or most of the time?"
...♅Akira ate the sandwich and replied, smiling lightly♅...

“ Yes, as you can be attacked at anytime, but you don't have to worry about that. As I was once told, ‘One sword keeps another in the sheathe.’ I will kill anyone to protect you and my family. ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]because i has no time or any characters that can be given to a incubus they dont know to fuck.)))

[/QUOTE]
(Wait what? O_O That wasn't my original intention xD )

Fukushima Akira] [FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#b3b300][B]...♅Akira ate the sandwich and replied said:
image.jpeg.b927d1ffbf901d9698a21893cc1e7df0.jpeg
[/URL]

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    76.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka stopped eating momentarily and gazed at Akira in disbelief before letting out a quiet sigh. She soon picked up another sandwich and took a bite as she looked up at the sky, replying after she swallowed the food in her mouth❦...
"I understand that you would want to protect us, but killing them would be a bit... much. I would prefer it if you didn't have to kill anyone, I would rather you restrain them or keep them locked up in some place they can't escape from."

View attachment 169472
...♅Akira looked at Asuka in surprise and replied as he smiled lightly, soon eating another sandwich♅...

“ Very well, for you, I promise I won't kill ever again. ”

tumblr_nj5sun9DZG1shxekpo1_250_zps33b8bzpz.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
There wasn't really that long of a line to get on the Ferris wheel, since it was a rather slow ride and it was getting close to closing time. Autumn saw a lot of couples on them and made a face before they finally reached the front of the line. The attendant who worked there told them to watch there step as the compartment door opened and Autumn hopped inside. It was moving at a slow pace, so Lumina wouldn't have to rush to get in. Unless she got distracted by something, then yeah, she's have to hurry.
Lumina glanced up at the wheel once they were basically below it, still amazed at how tall and steady it was. She almost missed getting on the car with Autumn, but somebody had accidentally bumped into her so she came back to reality. She sat herself in, across from Autumn, waiting for the ride to start. She noted how the car was already swinging, keeping quiet about that.

"This really is a big structure, huh?"

...??Celia had taken out her phone and scrolling through old texts from Taylor, a faint blush on her face. She replied to Zenya as she continued to scroll through the phone??...

"No... no it's fine. If she's in there, I don't want you to disturb her from her sleep..."

tumblr_nqtx5gaCnu1t1hiooo1_500.gif

@Himeragi Seiker

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "want me to make her completely asleep again?" he asked softly "just a simple as a tap to the forehead." he said as he walked over to Amaya
Amaya nods. "Sure" she says

Rin warped somewhere

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "Sure" she says
Rin warped somewhere
Ayen stared at where Rin was "you can track her right?" he asked as he turned back to Amaya

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Asuka in surprise and replied as he smiled lightly, soon eating another sandwich♅...
“ Very well, for you, I promise I won't kill ever again. ”

tumblr_nj5sun9DZG1shxekpo1_250_zps33b8bzpz.gif

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka shifted her gaze from the sky to Akira, a smile now on her face as she spoke❦...

"Thank you. That's very much appreciated~"

FXWcJqN.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka shifted her gaze from the sky to Akira, a smile now on her face as she spoke❦...
"Thank you. That's very much appreciated~"

FXWcJqN.gif
...♅Akira continued smiling and replied as he ate another sandwich♅...

“ I'd do anything for you, my love~ ”

Jack was sitting on a bench in the courtyard looking at a picture of Neko before he turned off the phone and laid back on the bench letting out a sigh "Damn....."

@WeirdPrincess

Lumina said:
Lumina glanced up at the wheel once they were basically below it, still amazed at how tall and steady it was. She almost missed getting on the car with Autumn, but somebody had accidentally bumped into her so she came back to reality. She sat herself in, across from Autumn, waiting for the ride to start. She noted how the car was already swinging, keeping quiet about that.
"This really is a big structure, huh?"
Autumn looked at Lumina and chuckled a little. She didn't really think it was that big, but maybe it was because she was use to it. Or maybe it was pretty big, but seemed small in her perspective somehow. Leaning back in the seat that she sat in, Autumn smiled at her and spoke before her gaze shifted out to the amusement grounds the high they got.

"I guess so. Well... yeah actually it's pretty big, now that I think about it~"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack was sitting on a bench in the courtyard looking at a picture of Neko before he turned off the phone and laid back on the bench letting out a sigh "Damn....."
@WeirdPrincess
(( Neko got split in two... She's now two different people and has no recollection of Jack xD Wizards are evil ))

WeirdPrincess said:
...??Celia had taken out her phone and scrolling through old texts from Taylor, a faint blush on her face. She replied to Zenya as she continued to scroll through the phone??...
"No... no it's fine. If she's in there, I don't want you to disturb her from her sleep..."

tumblr_nqtx5gaCnu1t1hiooo1_500.gif

@Himeragi Seiker
yup. notifs are retarded again...)))

''a-ah...alright''

*She replied before looking out the window. She thought she just caught a glimpse of a portal closing but chose to ignore it*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back