• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*still waiting for your repost. or im gonna free Neo*)))

[/QUOTE]
(Oh fuck O_O All that happened was he asked what the hell he was supposed to do xD )

shortyshot8 said:
(Oh fuck O_O All that happened was he asked what the hell he was supposed to do xD )
''then you fuck someone! just go for some female walkin on the street!''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied as they reached the end of the stairs♅...
“ Sounds delicious, I can't wait to dig in~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka laughed lightly as she walked over to a clear spot in the park that was next to a small pond. A blanket appeared right on the ground in front of her before Asuka took a seat, soon setting the basket down. She opened up the basket and took a sandwich out before eating, speaking once before eating more. It seemed like there was an endless supply of sandwiches❦...

"Dig in~ The sandwiches are really good!"

tumblr_nhohuwN6s21qk6z3co2_500.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''then you fuck someone! just go for some female walkin on the street!''

[/QUOTE]
"What is wrong with you!? Why would I do that!?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka laughed lightly as she walked over to a clear spot in the park that was next to a small pond. A blanket appeared right on the ground in front of her before Asuka took a seat, soon setting the basket down. She opened up the basket and took a sandwich out before eating, speaking once before eating more. It seemed like there was an endless supply of sandwiches❦...
"Dig in~ The sandwiches are really good!"

tumblr_nhohuwN6s21qk6z3co2_500.gif
...♅Akira smiled and sat down, soon nodding at Asuka and picking up one of the sandwiches. He took a bite and swallowed, soon replying just before he took another bite♅...

“ Wow~ It's amazing, darling~ ”

shortyshot8 said:
"What is wrong with you!? Why would I do that!?"
''oh my fucking--''

*She shook her head and pushed him onto a bed and got on top of him with a knife to his throat*

''your an incubus. incubi feed by fucking other females and receiving their essences or whatever they collect. you fuck a girl, you wont be hungry, and you wont be able to have that stupid eye problem of yers..''

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh my fucking--''
*She shook her head and pushed him onto a bed and got on top of him with a knife to his throat*

''your an incubus. incubi feed by fucking other females and receiving their essences or whatever they collect. you fuck a girl, you wont be hungry, and you wont be able to have that stupid eye problem of yers..''

[/QUOTE]
Cam gulped as he looked up at her

shortyshot8 said:
Cam gulped as he looked up at her
*Neo soon got closer to his face, the blade touching the flesh of Cam's neck*

''its either you keep having that stupid eye problem and die, or you fuck a female and collect whatever you get out of fucking her, and your eye problem is gone. do you understand?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Neo soon got closer to his face, the blade touching the flesh of Cam's neck*
''its either you keep having that stupid eye problem and die, or you fuck a female and collect whatever you get out of fucking her, and your eye problem is gone. do you understand?''

[/QUOTE]
"Ye-Yes...."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Neo got off him and put the blade back into her sleeve*
''okay. so now get outta here and fuck a female''

[/QUOTE]
Cam sat up and rubbed his head "Why go out there?"

Lumina said:
"Y-yeah, though I think I don't need to ride another one for a long time..."
Lumina laughed softly, holding on to the bird. She adjusted her jacket so she could stretch her wings a bit, with the coaster having pushed them back against her body tighter than she was used to. Her legs still felt like jelly, but Autumn was right, that it had been fairly fun. But too much adrenaline or stress and she might pass out. She didn't want to do that to Autumn.

"S-so, you said something about a Ferris wheel?"
"Oh, the Ferris wheel? Yeah let's go ride that~"

Autumn chuckled and pointed towards a large circular object that had a bunch of individual compartments, people sitting in them. It was time to just sit down and relax now, instead of rising another roller coaster. She began to walk over to the Ferris wheel with a smile on her face.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''so...huh...where is Taylor and...Talia? theyve been gone since...forever now..''

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia blinked a few times and sniffled as she curled herself up into a ball, soon speaking❤︎...

"Not forever really. Just a few days... I don't really know where they are. Maybe Talia is sleeping in her room or something..."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sat up and rubbed his head "Why go out there?"
''cuz im sure you'll be able to find a hooker. i can give you some money as well to buy her''

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn chuckled and pointed towards a large circular object that had a bunch of individual compartments, people sitting in them. It was time to just sit down and relax now, instead of rising another roller coaster. She began to walk over to the Ferris wheel with a smile on her face.

...❤︎Celia blinked a few times and sniffled as she curled herself up into a ball, soon speaking❤︎...

"Not forever really. Just a few days... I don't really know where they are. Maybe Talia is sleeping in her room or something..."
''a-ah...alright.......maybe we can check?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''cuz im sure you'll be able to find a hooker. i can give you some money as well to buy her''

''a-ah...alright.......maybe we can check?''

[/QUOTE]
A slight smirk spread over Cam's face as his eye flashed once "I understand that. However. Why go out there when I have prey right in front of me?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and sat down, soon nodding at Asuka and picking up one of the sandwiches. He took a bite and swallowed, soon replying just before he took another bite♅...
“ Wow~ It's amazing, darling~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka smiled lightly as she ate one more sandwich before taking out a few grapes and popping them into her mouth, chewing and swallowing them before she spoke❦...

"Thank you and I know~"

shortyshot8 said:
A slight smirk spread over Cam's face as his eye flashed once "I understand that. However. Why go out there when I have prey right in front of me?"
*She then got out a chain that was attached with a blade at the end as it went around his neck and pulled Cam closer as Neo kicked him in the stomach and left her foot there while bringing his head close to hers as she smiled sadistically and looked down at him*

''because i have a girl friend and i dont wanna cheat her like her ex boyfriends did... and the fact i could kill you in an instant..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She then got out a chain that was attached with a blade at the end as it went around his neck and pulled Cam closer as Neo kicked him in the stomach and left her foot there while bringing his head close to hers as she smiled sadistically and looked down at him*
''because i have a girl friend and i dont wanna cheat her like her ex boyfriends did... and the fact i could kill you in an instant..''

[/QUOTE]
Cam snickered a little "An instant? Dear you couldn't imagine my power"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka smiled lightly as she ate one more sandwich before taking out a few grapes and popping them into her mouth, chewing and swallowing them before she spoke❦...
"Thank you and I know~"
...♅Akira smiled and finished his sandwich, soon eating one more. He then leaned back and sighed happily, his red irises soon focusing on her♅...

“ I love spending time with you, it's fun and relaxing~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed as he looked around then looked back to Amaya "The talk?" he more asked than said to her
Amaya put a finger up before walking Over to Rin and crouching down infront of her. "Rin?" She asks

Rin ignored Amaya and stood up, she grabbed a fork and went to the dinning room table, groaning as she did

"Boy I hate waking up a sleep walker" she says watching Rin

shortyshot8 said:
Cam snickered a little "An instant? Dear you couldn't imagine my power"
''nor mines honey...but, in your case, who do you think has the upper hand?''

*She said as she poked the blade's tip over the area where his neck is located. She then dragged it making it scratch Cam's neck and cut through his clothing making its way to his heart*

''you have no idea in hell im capable of...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''nor mines honey...but, in your case, who do you think has the upper hand?''
*She said as she poked the blade's tip over the area where his neck is located. She then dragged it making it scratch Cam's neck and cut through his clothing making its way to his heart*

''you have no idea in hell im capable of...''

[/QUOTE]
He smirked "I'm sure you have accomplished great things dear....However none of this is important to me right now......I'm hungry"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya put a finger up before walking Over to Rin and crouching down infront of her. "Rin?" She asks
Rin ignored Amaya and stood up, she grabbed a fork and went to the dinning room table, groaning as she did

"Boy I hate waking up a sleep walker" she says watching Rin
Ayen sighed "want me to make her completely asleep again?" he asked softly "just a simple as a tap to the forehead." he said as he walked over to Amaya

WeirdPrincess said:

Lumina blinked as she looked up at the giant structure in the sky. It seemed to reach higher than even the rollercoaster they were on. Could something like that even support that much weight. Well, Autumn seemed okay with it so obviously it was probably fine. Hopefully it was more relaxing than the coaster - her nerves could use a break. She smiled at Autumn as they made their way in line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back