• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya put her hand over ayens mouth. "Shhh babe" she says before looking over at the door

Ethereal chuckled. "I see" she says smiling
Ezekiel smiled "have you managed to do anything while I wasn't here?"

LunaCrosby said:
The person brought her into a room and made her lay down "yeah they are unsettling" she says as she held her stomach
Moments later Lexi and Sam burst into the labor room doing a little dance the three of them did when the three of them were little. "We are here.." She says

"To help our friend i" Sam adds as she dances

"Give birth to a beautiful baby girl" Lexi adds @shortyshot8

tumblr_mnw1q5R5AE1rygc5yo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Moments later Lexi and Sam burst into the labor room doing a little dance the three of them did when the three of them were little. "We are here.." She says

cid:F9EADF0C-5EC3-4278-A38A-E2540A1DB1A8@mobilenotes.apple.com
William looked at them "What the....."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira followed Asuka and smiled, soon replying as they came to a railing which overlooked a large park♅...
“ It is~ Hey, down there looks perfect for a picnic~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka looked over the railing at the park and smiled lightly before she found a set of stairs that lead to it, soon making her way down as she spoke❦...

"Oo... it's really pretty~ It's a wonderful spot!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ok apparently i think my notifs are going retarded...)))
*Zenya put her hands in front of her while smiling and shaking her head*

''n-no im fine''

*She said before she summoned a towel out of nowhere and wrapped it around her*

''see?''

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia blinked before laughing a little as she wrapped the towel around herself again and soon started to leave the bathroom as she replied to Zenya❤︎...

"Oh okay! I didn't know you could do that~"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka looked over the railing at the park and smiled lightly before she found a set of stairs that lead to it, soon making her way down as she spoke❦...
...♅Akira smiled and followed Asuka, replying as he walked down the stairs♅...

“ It'll be perfect for a picnic~ What did you bring anyway?~ ”

Mayyflower said:

tumblr_mnw1q5R5AE1rygc5yo1_500.gif
shortyshot8 said:
William looked at them "What the....."
Kagura stared at them "I cant even..."

LunaCrosby said:
Sam giggles and walks over to kagura. "Ima choose not to be mad at you right now because of the pain you must be in" she says

Lexi chuckled and looked over at William. "That's what bestfriends do" she says walking over to kagura. "Hurry and squeeze her out" she says jokingly @shortyshot8

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked over as well and nodded before smiling and kiss her hand
Amaya smirked down at ayen before her ears stood up and her attention turned to the door again. What the hell... She thought

Rin made her way to the kitchen bumping into everything causing it to fall down to the ground

SoulofTobi said:
((@Mayyflower did you miss this?))
(Just replied to it)

Mayyflower said:
Sam giggles and walks over to kagura. "Ima choose not to be mad at you right now because of the pain you must be in" she says
Lexi chuckled and looked over at William. "That's what bestfriends do" she says walking over to kagura. "Hurry and squeeze her out" she says jokingly @shortyshot8
"I would if she wasnt the size of a watermelon" kagura says and glances at them all.

@shortyshot8

LunaCrosby said:
LunaCrosby said:
"I would if she wasnt the size of a watermelon" kagura says and glances at them all.
@shortyshot8
Mayyflower said:
William facepalmed "Dear god..."

WeirdPrincess said:

...❤︎Celia blinked before laughing a little as she wrapped the towel around herself again and soon started to leave the bathroom as she replied to Zenya❤︎...

"Oh okay! I didn't know you could do that~"
*Zenya followed her out the bathroom as well*

''well...apparently i can summon anything. even a bus''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and followed Asuka, replying as he walked down the stairs♅...
“ It'll be perfect for a picnic~ What did you bring anyway?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka looked back at Akira as she carefully walked down the steps and spoke❦...

"Well, there are some sandwiches in here, a variety of drinks which includes wine, chocolate covered strawberries, these weird fish cookie things, and... I think that's it."

LunaCrosby said:
@shortyshot8
"Oh please I've plopped two babies the last one tired me out, your shits probably tight" Sam says not caring if William heard

Lexi laughed. "Sam!" She says laughing @shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Zenya followed her out the bathroom as well*
''well...apparently i can summon anything. even a bus''

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia giggled and looked back at her as she walked into her room, soon talking❤︎...

"A bus? That's funny! I've never seen anyone do that before~"

LunaCrosby said:
"Thats good... hope fully youll be able to control her so well as to she never comes out" he says
Ethereal nods. "Yea" she says happily

Arielle went back to her room. "You guys are weird" she says

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smirked down at ayen before her ears stood up and her attention turned to the door again. What the hell... She thought
Rin made her way to the kitchen bumping into everything causing it to fall down to the ground
Ayen narrowed his eyes before taking Amaya's hand off of his mouth "I think we may have to give one of the kids the talk." he said softly

Mayyflower said:
"Oh please I've plopped two babies the last one tired me out, your shits probably tight" Sam says not caring if William heard
William frowned "Can the two of you take this seriously for a second!?"

shortyshot8 said:
William facepalmed "Dear god..."
Mayyflower said:
"And what does that mean yours sags?" Kagura says.

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "Can the two of you take this seriously for a second!?"
Kagura looked at him "calm down William they couldnt do any harm".

LunaCrosby said:
@shortyshot8
Lexi laughed more until she couldn't breathe "you heard the man who was just freaking out, take it seriously." She says

Sam chuckled. "Mines perfect yours is way to tight" she says. "You might rip something" she says. "And calm down its just a delivery you've been to one before" she says @shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia giggled and looked back at her as she walked into her room, soon talking❤︎...
"A bus? That's funny! I've never seen anyone do that before~"
''well...maybe you can see that if i get into a fight..''

Mayyflower said:
Lexi laughed more until she couldn't breathe "you heard the man who was just freaking out, take it seriously." She says
Sam chuckled. "Mines perfect yours is way to tight" she says. "You might rip something" she says. "And calm down its just a delivery you've been to one before" she says @shortyshot8
LunaCrosby said:
@shortyshot8

Kagura looked at him "calm down William they couldnt do any harm".
William muttered something to himself before sitting down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back