• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen wrapped his other arm around her then rolled so she was on top as he rolled his tongue around hers
Amaya pulled away and sat up, still ontop on ayen before pulling ayen up to sit up and wrapped her arms and legs around him before kissing him again

Mayyflower said:
Amaya pulled away and sat up, still ontop on ayen before pulling ayen up to sit up and wrapped her arms and legs around him before kissing him again
Ayen smirked into the kiss as he crossed his legs under Amaya and wrapped his arms around her as he pressed into kiss again.

((It would be horrible if one of the kids walked in...))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smirked into the kiss as he crossed his legs under Amaya and wrapped his arms around her as he pressed into kiss again.
((It would be horrible if one of the kids walked in...))
(Lmao it would wouldn't it, especially without knocking first)

Amaya pressed into the kiss also, slidding her tongue into his mouth again

Mayyflower said:
(Lmao it would wouldn't it, especially without knocking first)
Amaya pressed into the kiss also, slidding her tongue into his mouth again
((They would be scared for life))

Ayen smiled as he played with her tongue using his before sliding his into her mouth

SoulofTobi said:
((They would be scared for life))
Ayen smiled as he played with her tongue using his before sliding his into her mouth
(There just kissing)

Amaya tilted her head to deepen the kiss, a hand on his cheek and the other around his neck

Mayyflower said:
(There just kissing)
Amaya tilted her head to deepen the kiss, a hand on his cheek and the other around his neck
((But tell me, where's their clothes?))

Ayen tilted head as well as he move one of his hands up to the back of her head

SoulofTobi said:
((But tell me, where's their clothes?))
Ayen tilted head as well as he move one of his hands up to the back of her head
(Oh yeaaaa lmao)

Amaya shivered at ayens touch before she started to rub the side on his cheek with her thumb

Mayyflower said:
(Oh yeaaaa lmao)
Amaya shivered at ayens touch before she started to rub the side on his cheek with her thumb
Ayen smiled and moved his tongue so it pressed against where she was rubbing her cheek as he moved his other arm to her lower back

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and moved his tongue so it pressed against where she was rubbing her cheek as he moved his other arm to her lower back
Amaya smiled into the kiss and tapped his cheek with her thumb where his tongue was pressed

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled into the kiss and tapped his cheek with her thumb where his tongue was pressed
Ayen pressed against her and tightened his grip on her as he had his hands explore her back

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen pressed against her and tightened his grip on her as he had his hands explore her back
Amaya let out a soft moan into the kiss, she let her hand fall to his chest

LunaCrosby said:
Ezekiel looks down at her "inside voice my friend, and I'm not here for you" he says.
Grace raised an eyebrow. "Who the hell do you think your talking to like that" she says before marching up to him and getting ready to slap him before her eyes glowed purple.

Ethereal shook her head and lowered her hand. "Such a hot headed woman" she says before hugging Ezekiel tightly "hey love" she says into his chest

hey guys i just came back from an 8 hour rehearsal xD if i owe any posts, repost them and il reply soon after i take a shower~))

@shortyshot8

@Anyone else i missed, i apologize, im just tired to even think atm.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya let out a soft moan into the kiss, she let her hand fall to his chest
Ayen smiled and pulled away "round two?" he asked with a whisper as he slightly smirked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back