• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and continued to tickle her, soon leaning forward and planting a small kiss onto her cheek, soon replying to her♅...
“ Oh, nothing~ I'm glad you enjoyed it~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka laughing and blushed a little as he kissed her cheek, soon speaking as she tried to move his hands away❦...

"It was great~ Now stop tickling me!"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka laughing and blushed a little as he kissed her cheek, soon speaking as she tried to move his hands away❦...
"It was great~ Now stop tickling me!"
...♅Akira smiled and slowly stopped tickling Asuka, soon leaning back on the chair and talking to her as he reached for his wine♅...

“ Well, what now?~ ”

Mayyflower said:
Amaya tilted her head to deepen the kiss
Ayen squeezed with his hand on her chest as he slid his tongue into her mouth and played with her tongue

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and slowly stopped tickling Asuka, soon leaning back on the chair and talking to her as he reached for his wine♅...
“ Well, what now?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka got up and stood beside the chair, stretching a little before she manifested clothes on to her body and fixed her hair so it was in a neat bun. She soon spoke with a smile as she gazed back at Akira❦...

"What about a picnic?"

FXWcJqN.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen squeezed with his hand on her chest as he slid his tongue into her mouth and played with her tongue
Amaya smiled into the kiss before sliding her tongue into his mouth awell, she let out a soft moan when he squeezed her chest

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled into the kiss before sliding her tongue into his mouth awell, she let out a soft moan when he squeezed her chest
Ayen smiled into the kiss while pressing his body to hers before pulling their lips apart with out withdrawing his tongue

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka got up and stood beside the chair, stretching a little before she manifested clothes on to her body and fixed her hair so it was in a neat bun. She soon spoke with a smile as she gazed back at Akira❦...
"What about a picnic?"

FXWcJqN.gif
...♅Akira smiled and snapped his clothes onto his body. He then manoeuvred his jewellery so that it hung over his t-shirt. He replied as he picked up his wine cup and looked at Asuka♅...

“ Sure, that sounds good~ Maybe we can have it in the Asuka constellation?~ I believe it's matured now~ ”

tumblr_nkji4yZWS31s7320fo1_500_zpscprz9fp6.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and snapped his clothes onto his body. He then manoeuvred his jewellery so that it hung over his t-shirt. He replied as he picked up his wine cup and looked at Asuka♅...

“ Sure, that sounds good~ Maybe we can have it in the Asuka constellation?~ I believe it's matured now~ ”

tumblr_nkji4yZWS31s7320fo1_500_zpscprz9fp6.png

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka blinked a few times before a look of recognizatiin appeared on her face. She soon smiled and places her hands on her hip as she spoke❦...

"Wonderful! I wonder what it looks like there~"

ac0.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka blinked a few times before a look of recognizatiin appeared on her face. She soon smiled and places her hands on her hip as she spoke❦...
"Wonderful! I wonder what it looks like there~"

ac0.gif
...♅Akira smiled and stood up, soon stretching and holding his cup outwards. He laughed lightly at Asuka's enthusiasm as he replied♅...

“ Should we bring the kids? Kenji can look after them should we choose to go alone~ ”

tumblr_nfmt29FpUk1qe10n4o1_500_zpsesdg2bjq.gif

Mayyflower said:
Amaya huffed. "I know you did not just leave me hanging" she says
Ayen smiled "you;re right, i didn't." he said as he moved to kiss her again, pressing roughly into the kiss as he slid his tongue back into her mouth

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and stood up, soon stretching and holding his cup outwards. He laughed lightly at Asuka's enthusiasm as he replied♅...
“ Should we bring the kids? Kenji can look after them should we choose to go alone~ ”

tumblr_nfmt29FpUk1qe10n4o1_500_zpsesdg2bjq.gif

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka blinked a few times, wondering what was so funny before she smiled and spoke❦...

"Maybe~ I wouldn't mind taking them. Though maybe we can leave them with Kenji~"

tumblr_nfgw5u2j8f1svhpylo2_500.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "you;re right, i didn't." he said as he moved to kiss her again, pressing roughly into the kiss as he slid his tongue back into her mouth
Amaya blushed and kissed him back, moving her hand to her chest

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed and kissed him back, moving her hand to her chest
Ayen wrapped his other arm around her then rolled so she was on top as he rolled his tongue around hers

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka blinked a few times, wondering what was so funny before she smiled and spoke❦...
"Maybe~ I wouldn't mind taking them. Though maybe we can leave them with Kenji~"

tumblr_nfgw5u2j8f1svhpylo2_500.gif
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he placed his glass onto the table to his left♅...

“ Sounds good~ When do you wish to go? ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he placed his glass onto the table to his left♅...
“ Sounds good~ When do you wish to go? ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka looked down and hummed in thought before she looked back up, soon holding her hand out as a basket full of food appeared within it❦...

"We can go. Everything should be in here~"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka looked down and hummed in thought before she looked back up, soon holding her hand out as a basket full of food appeared within it❦...
"We can go. Everything should be in here~"
...♅Akira smiled as the basket appeared, soon holding his hand out towards Asuka and replying♅...

“ Perfect~ I'll teleport us there~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled as the basket appeared, soon holding his hand out towards Asuka and replying♅...
“ Perfect~ I'll teleport us there~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka placed her free hand in his and smiled lightly❦...

"Okay~"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka placed her free hand in his and smiled lightly❦...
"Okay~"
...♅Akira smiled back at Asuka and they vanished, soon appearing within an Earth-like planet. The citizens resembled Humans, minus their stronger power. There seemed to be two statues, one of Akira, the other of Asuka. Akira walked forward and laughed lightly, the sun's rays beating down on the surrounding area. He looked back at Asuka and spoke♅...

“ They're pretty devoted, huh?~ ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back