• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Lumina hadn't been paying attention to the attendant or anything and wasn't paying attention to how soon the ride was about to start until the ride zoomed off. Now this was a different kind of ride because this was the only ride in the park which started off fast immediately from the beginning. So the immediate fast start startled Lumina, and she let out a scream as well, not ever having moved that fast in her entire life. There were so many loops and turns that she expected the car to fly right off the track at every twist. The ride seemed to last forever until it came slowly to a stop back at the starting place, and the attendants started to come around to help people get off the ride. Lumina was barely catching her breath, still in shock over the intensity of the ride.
Autumn stared wide eyed ahead of her as the ride came to a stop. She sat there in silence for a few minutes before laughing. That was awesome! The ride had went to quick at first and with all the loops and turns, Autumn screamed for most of the ride. She would have liked to go on it again, but that was enough excitement for one day. Riding the Ferris wheel would calm her down and she could just sit back to relax, her feet were sort of starting to hurt her from all the walking. As the attendant came over and helped both Lumina and Autumn out of their cart, she turned towards her with a smile.

"That was cool, wasn't it?! I didn't think the ride would start off like that."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...♅Akira smiled through the kiss and began kissing back, soon opening his mouth and extending his tongue outwards, his hand soon moved to her cheek♅...

[/QUOTE]
...❦Opening her own mouth, Asuka moved her tongue out and used it to play with his as she pressed herself into Akira❦...

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Opening her own mouth, Asuka moved her tongue out and used it to play with his as she pressed herself into Akira❦...
...♅Akira closed his eyes and continued kissing her, his tongue enjoying Asuka's. His arms wrapped around her lower back, soon holding her in place. His blush had darkened from the wine, as well as the current events♅...

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed lightly as she looked at him and smiled, her eyes flickering a little because of it "You always have such sweet things to say, you'd think a girl who can't forget would stop going red after the first time hearing it..." she said with a small laugh as she placed her hands to her cheeks.
Roland smiled and tilted his head slightly "Maybe it's that you like hearing this compliments." he said sweetly before snickering and using his fork to pick at some of her food "Say Ah~" he said playfully as he raised the food up to her mouth

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled back at ayen
Ayen placed a hand on her cheek and rubbed her lips with his thumb

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled and tilted his head slightly "Maybe it's that you like hearing this compliments." he said sweetly before snickering and using his fork to pick at some of her food "Say Ah~" he said playfully as he raised the food up to her mouth

Amaya kissed his thumb before she placed and hand on his hand that was on her cheek

Mayyflower said:
Amaya kissed his thumb before she placed a hand on his hand that was on her cheek
Ayen smiled as he moved closer to her and then nuzzled his nose to hers

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...♅Akira closed his eyes and continued kissing her, his tongue enjoying Asuka's. His arms wrapped around her lower back, soon holding her in place. His blush had darkened from the wine, as well as the current events♅...

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka kissed Akira for a while longer, though eventually pulled away. She was breathing a little heavily and rested her head on his shoulder before she soon began kissing the side of his neck, her blush growing darker. The wine had given her enough courage to do this because she obviously wouldn't be doing this any other time... or at all for that matter❦...

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka kissed Akira for a while longer, though eventually pulled away. She was breathing a little heavily and rested her head on his shoulder before she soon began kissing the side of his neck, her blush growing darker. The wine had given her enough courage to do this because she obviously wouldn't be doing this any other time... or at all for that matter❦...
...♅Akira blushed as Asuka began kissing his neck, soon bringing his hand upwards and caressing her back with faint, gentle movements♅...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...♅Akira blushed as Asuka began kissing his neck, soon bringing his hand upwards and caressing her back with faint, gentle movements♅...

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka shivered from the touch and soon began lowering her kisses from Akira's neck to his collarbone, being as soft and gentle as ever. Her fingertips lightly stroked the sides of his arms as she trailed her lips to his chest❦...

TheDragoon said:
Axel laughed and smiled at her. "Nexus really is lucky to have somebody as great as you, I approve. I really do hope you stay together for a long time." He said. "I wish the best for you both."
Ilaani smiled "Thank you im glad you approve" she said laughing lightly "I hope that we do too" she said with a nod "I really wouldn't want to do something dumb and loose him"

SoulofTobi said:

"Well I'd be a liar if I said i didn't feel flattered when I hear them" she said with a small giggle before she looked him and tilted her head "Eh?" She then looked at the fork before laughing lightly then doing as he asked.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani smiled "Thank you im glad you approve" she said laughing lightly "I hope that we do too" she said with a nod "I really wouldn't want to do something dumb and loose him"
Axel nodded. He then yawned and decided to take a nap.

Nonalaka said:
"Well I'd be a liar if I said i didn't feel flattered when I hear them" she said with a small giggle before she looked him and tilted her head "Eh?" She then looked at the fork before laughing lightly then doing as he asked.
Roland chuckled and gave her the food "Well, I'm glad i can flatter you so much~" he said playfully

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka shivered from the touch and soon began lowering her kisses from Akira's neck to his collarbone, being as soft and gentle as ever. Her fingertips lightly stroked the sides of his arms as she trailed her lips to his chest❦...
...♅Akira smiled as his body temperature increased from the movements Asuka made. He continued to circle her back with his finger, soon shifting her position so that her shoulder were at his face. His heart fluttered inside his chest as he began nuzzling her neck with delicate kisses. So faint, they were whispers. His deep red irises were shielded with his eyelids, savouring each moment they were sharing with one another♅...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled as his body temperature increased from the movements Asuka made. He continued to circle her back with his finger, soon shifting her position so that her shoulder were at his face. His heart fluttered inside his chest as he began nuzzling her neck with delicate kisses. So faint, they were whispers. His deep red irises were shielded with his eyelids, savouring each moment they were sharing with one another♅...

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka smiled lightly before taking a small but sharp intake of breath from what Akira was doing. Her heart beat rapidly against her chest as she held on to him a little tightly, her body also growing in temperature. Asuka's eyes fluttered closed as she enjoyed the bliss of the delicate kisses placed upon her neck❦...

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka smiled lightly before taking a small but sharp intake of breath from what Akira was doing. Her heart beat rapidly against her chest as she held on to him a little tightly, her body also growing in temperature. Asuka's eyes fluttered closed as she enjoyed the bliss of the delicate kisses placed upon her neck❦...
...♅Akira smiled at Asuka's reaction and continued kissing, warmth radiating from the spot where his lips touched. Suddenly a hot breath was felt on Asuka's neck, then the tender brush of lips. Burning as they make contact with her neck. A hand runs through her hair, as the kisses become harder and more urgent. Another hand slides around her waist, and pulls her close to his body. His kisses then move to her shoulders, planting multiple love bites in their path♅...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back