• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...yeah...Natsumi told me that we're about to have a daughter, and a son''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh's eyes lit up as he replied, a tone of joy filling his voice♆...

“ Wow~ Our own children~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and took a popcorn soon throwing it into the air and attempt to catch it in his mouth, only for it to fall and hit his eyes, prompting him to laugh once and place it into his mouth. He spoke♅...
“ Yeah, it is really good~ Sometimes the most beautiful luxuries are the most simple~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka laughed lightly and picked up more popcorn before she spoke❦...

"Agreed~"

...❦Asuka then turned herself over so that her back was now on Akira's chest instead on her stomach. She then tossed a few pieces of popcorn into the air before catching them in her mouth, eating them before grinning a little❦...

"You know, I feel really hungry now that I think about it."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka laughed lightly and picked up more popcorn before she spoke❦...
"Agreed~"

...❦Asuka then turned herself over so that her back was now on Akira's chest instead on her stomach. She then tossed a few pieces of popcorn into the air before catching them in her mouth, eating them before grinning a little❦...

"You know, I feel really hungry now that I think about it."
...♅Akira smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist, interlocking his fingers and resting them on her abdomen. He replied as e looked down at her face♅...

“ What would you liked to eat?~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and closed his eyes as well "y'know, there where times where i thought i was heartless, but meeting you, made me glad i'm not." he said quietly
Amaya smiled and looked up at ayen. "When I met you I thought you were sweet and innocent m, I was wrong about the innocent part" she says jokingly with a smirk

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist, interlocking his fingers and resting them on her abdomen. He replied as he looked down at her face♅...
“ What would you liked to eat?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka tilted her head back a little to look up at him and smiled lightly as she replied to Akira❦...

"Maybe so grapes, raspberries, chocolate, that ice cream that I stripped for, and a side order of you."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and looked up at ayen. "When I met you I thought you were sweet and innocent m, I was wrong about the innocent part" she says jokingly with a smirk
Ayen chuckled "and that's how i win people over." he said jokingly as he softly kissed her

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka tilted her head back a little to look up at him and smiled lightly as she replied to Akira❦...
"Maybe so grapes, raspberries, chocolate, that ice cream that I stripped for, and a side order of you."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ Sure~ ”

...♅Akira looked over towards the table and suddenly, grapes, raspberries, a chocolate fountain, fudge, marshmallows, ice cream and a large pizza appeared, hovering in the air. He spoke, returning his gaze to Asuka and leaning forward slightly, placing a kiss onto her forehead♅...

“ There ya go~ I got some pizza as well~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ Sure~ ”

...♅Akira looked over towards the table and suddenly, grapes, raspberries, a chocolate fountain, fudge, marshmallows, ice cream and a large pizza appeared, hovering in the air. He spoke, returning his gaze to Asuka and leaning forward slightly, placing a kiss onto her forehead♅...

“ There ya go~ I got some pizza as well~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka looked at the different food in awe before she grabbed a few grapes and ate them. She then put some chocolate on a marshmallow before eating it, though the chocolate sort of slid off of the marshmallow a bit and landed on her chest. She spoke as she used her finger to clean it before licking the chocolate that was on said finger❦...

"Amazing! Thank you Akki-san! I love you~"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka looked at the different food in awe before she grabbed a few grapes and ate them. She then put some chocolate on a marshmallow before eating it, though the chocolate sort of slid off of the marshmallow a bit and landed on her chest. She spoke as she used her finger to clean it before licking the chocolate that was on said finger❦...
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he placed a skewer through the marshmallow and placed it into the chocolate fountain, soon taking it out and placing it into his mouth, releasing a delightful hum♅...

“ I love you too, Suki-chan~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
((Sorry to interject but did you ever reply to me? ;- ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
"R-right..."
The ride came back and now it was their turn to board. Lumina almost didn't go until she felt the wave of people move forward as well, and she hesitantly sat down, holding the bird tightly. She stuck it to her stomach so it'd be locked against her when she was strapped in. When everything was locked she immediately felt clausterphobic, for a moment regretting agreeing to the ride. But the moment passed and she just looked at Autumn, nervous for the ride to actually start.
((Here you go @WeirdPrincess <3 ))

@WeirdPrincess[/URL] <3 ))

...❆Autumn was excitedly bouncing in her seat. Sure, she was nervous but she usually tried not to focus on that. She always told herself that she wouldn't be on the rise for long so there was no need to be nervous and the mechanics had checked it tons of times, so nothing should be wrong with the ride either. The worker who ran the ride, started a count down that started from 10. Once it got down to zero, they would be speeding off and Autumn couldn't wait any longer. Turning her head to look at Lumina, she gave her a soft reassuring smile to try and help calm her nerves a little. Someone came by and made sure everything was in check and everyone had their seatbelt and bars over them before going back to what they were doing❆...

"You'll be fine and you'll like it once it over. These are usually tons of fun~ And-"

...❆Autumn was cut off by the countdown reaching zero and the cart zoomed off at a fast speed. Her eyes had widened a little and she let out a surprise yell before a smile broke out on her face❆...

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka happily munched on more grapes as she watched the movie with a smile on her face before she picked up a slice of pizza and ate that as well. After she finished, Asuka drank more of her wine and her blush darkened as she spoke❦...
"I wanna try something..."
...♅Akira followed suit and began eating some of the food. He took a swig of his wine and looked at Asuka as she spoke, soon replying as his own blush grew darker♅...

“ Oh? Like what?~ ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi giggled a little*
''your excited huh?''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied♆...

“ Hell yeah! Who wouldn't be!~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied♆...
“ Hell yeah! Who wouldn't be!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''haha i guess your right''

*She giggled. She soon heard Neo's yelling coming from her room since shes dealing with Cam*

''hey, can i come over? my sister's uhhh haha, yelling at an incubus''

''DO YOOUUU UNDERSTAND THE WORRRRDS THAT ARE COMIN OUTTA MAH MOUTH?!!'' (Rush Hour Quote xD )

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back