• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka took another, much larger drink of her wine before she left it hovering in the air again. She turned herself around again as that could see Akira's face clearly as she spoke, her blush heightening❦...
"Well... it's different then what I normally do. I don't want to say cause it sounds weird coming from me."

...❤︎Celia smiled and gave her a two finger salute before she spoke again❤︎...

"You can help, of course! Well even if you weren't human from the start, I say the experiments should stop completely."
''yeah...''

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka took another, much larger drink of her wine before she left it hovering in the air again. She turned herself around again as that could see Akira's face clearly as she spoke, her blush heightening❦...
"Well... it's different then what I normally do. I don't want to say cause it sounds weird coming from me."
...♅Akira took another drink of his wine before replying, smiling lightly as he did so♅...

“ It's okay, just say it~ ”

------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha i guess your right''
*She giggled. She soon heard Neo's yelling coming from her room since shes dealing with Cam*

''hey, can i come over? my sister's uhhh haha, yelling at an incubus''

''DO YOOUUU UNDERSTAND THE WORRRRDS THAT ARE COMIN OUTTA MAH MOUTH?!!''

[/QUOTE]

...♆Kuroh replied as he looked over at Kenji, who stood with his arms crossed, patiently waiting for him♆...

“ I wouldn't advise it, Kenji and I are working on removing my demon side, so it'll be too dangerous for you and the babies. I should be done soon, so you can come over then? ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira took another drink of his wine before replying, smiling lightly as he did so♅...

------------------

...♆Kuroh replied as he looked over at Kenji, who stood with his arms crossed, patiently waiting for him♆...

“ I wouldn't advise it, Kenji and I are working on removing my demon side, so it'll be too dangerous for you and the babies. I should be done soon, so you can come over then? ”

[/QUOTE]
''sure! just gimme a call whenever your ready. and, please hurry, Neo has a short temper when dealing with dumb-dumbs haha...''

*She said as she could still hear Neo's yelling*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''sure! just gimme a call whenever your ready. and, please hurry, Neo has a short temper when dealing with dumb-dumbs haha...''
*She said as she could still hear Neo's yelling*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied♆...

“ I promise I'll contact you and save you from the yelling when I'm done~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied♆...
“ I promise I'll contact you and save you from the yelling when I'm done~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''alrighty. il cya later k?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''alrighty. il cya later k?''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh then replied♆...

“ Okay, I'll see you later~ Bye~ ”

...♆Kuroh hung up. At that moment, a fist was sent into his face, sending him along the ground. He quickly sat up and shouted at Kenji in anger♆...

“ Ow! That hurt! ”

tumblr_n8u8o2pmEb1tdvohyo8_r1_250_zpshirotgq2.gif

...ΨKenji shouted from the backgroundΨ...

“ Dodge! ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh then replied♆...
“ Okay, I'll see you later~ Bye~ ”

...♆Kuroh hung up. At that moment, a fist was sent into his face, sending him along the ground. He quickly sat up and shouted at Kenji in anger♆...

“ Ow! That hurt! ”

tumblr_n8u8o2pmEb1tdvohyo8_r1_250_zpshirotgq2.gif

...ΨKenji shouted from the backgroundΨ...

“ Dodge! ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi put her phone down next to her on the couch and sat there excited about the future*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

------------------

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka had her cheeks puffed out the second Akira said 'just say it'. She would if she could... well she really could say it now but thinking about saying the words, made her face scrunch up just a tiny bit. Asuka sat up and placed one of her hands on the lower region of his abdomen before she glided her hand slowly and gently upwards along his chest, then spoke in a seductive tone, which was new for her❦...

"I think I'd rather show you~ It's much more fun that way~"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka had her cheeks puffed out the second Akira said 'just say it'. She would if she could... well she really could say it now but thinking about saying the words, made her face scrunch up just a tiny bit. Asuka sat up and placed one of her hands on the lower region of his abdomen before she glided her hand slowly and gently upwards along his chest, then spoke in a seductive tone, which was new for her❦...
"I think I'd rather show you~ It's much more fun that way~"
...♅Akira smiled slightly and sat up, replying in a seductive tone as he leaned towards her, his blush being clearly visible♅...

Oh, is that so?~ Show me then~

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled slightly and sat up, replying in a seductive tone as he leaned towards her♅...
Oh, is that so?~ Show me then~

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka smiled as she leaned a little closer, her hand was still trailing up and down his chest and soon used her other one as well. Her fingers glided and explored the vicinity of his chest, her hands soon going over his shoulders as she stopped an inch away from Akira and spoke in the same aeductive tone❦...

"Gladly~"

...❦Asuka moved her hands back up until they rested on his shoulder before she leaned forward the rest of the way and kissed Akira❦...

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka happily munched on more grapes as she watched the movie with a smile on her face before she picked up a slice of pizza and ate that as well. After she finished, Asuka drank more of her wine and her blush darkened as she spoke❦...
"I wanna try something..."

...❆Autumn was excitedly bouncing in her seat. Sure, she was nervous but she usually tried not to focus on that. She always told herself that she wouldn't be on the rise for long so there was no need to be nervous and the mechanics had checked it tons of times, so nothing should be wrong with the ride either. The worker who ran the ride, started a count down that started from 10. Once it got down to zero, they would be speeding off and Autumn couldn't wait any longer. Turning her head to look at Lumina, she gave her a soft reassuring smile to try and help calm her nerves a little. Someone came by and made sure everything was in check and everyone had their seatbelt and bars over them before going back to what they were doing❆...

"You'll be fine and you'll like it once it over. These are usually tons of fun~ And-"

...❆Autumn was cut off by the countdown reaching zero and the cart zoomed off at a fast speed. Her eyes had widened a little and she let out a surprise yell before a smile broke out on her face❆...
Lumina hadn't been paying attention to the attendant or anything and wasn't paying attention to how soon the ride was about to start until the ride zoomed off. Now this was a different kind of ride because this was the only ride in the park which started off fast immediately from the beginning. So the immediate fast start startled Lumina, and she let out a scream as well, not ever having moved that fast in her entire life. There were so many loops and turns that she expected the car to fly right off the track at every twist. The ride seemed to last forever until it came slowly to a stop back at the starting place, and the attendants started to come around to help people get off the ride. Lumina was barely catching her breath, still in shock over the intensity of the ride.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka smiled as she leaned a little closer, her hand was still trailing up and down his chest and soon used her other one as well. Her fingers glided and explored the vicinity of his chest, her hands soon going over his shoulders as she stopped an inch away from Akira and spoke in the same aeductive tone❦...
"Gladly~"

...❦Asuka moved her hands back up until they rested on his shoulder before she leaned forward the rest of the way and kissed Akira❦...
...♅Akira smiled through the kiss and began kissing back, soon opening his mouth and extending his tongue outwards, his hand soon moved to her cheek♅...

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled a bit as well as he made the cut on his tongue heal then pulled away to look at her "Shall we begin?" he asked in a whisper.
((Fade?))

Roland smiled "well, you're the only girl for me." he said sweetly as he placed a hand on her cheek "and i love you more than there are stars in the night sky." he said happily
Dakota blushed lightly as she looked at him and smiled, her eyes flickering a little because of it "You always have such sweet things to say, you'd think a girl who can't forget would stop going red after the first time hearing it..." she said with a small laugh as she placed her hands to her cheeks.

TheDragoon said:
Axel laughed lightly. "It's quite alright actually, we can all get a little worried or a little air headed from time to time so it isn't a big deal. At least to me anyway." He said.
Ilaani smiled "Yeah, although Im like that all the time, not time to time..." she said before laughing lightly.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani smiled "Yeah, although Im like that all the time, not time to time..." she said before laughing lightly.
Axel laughed and smiled at her. "Nexus really is lucky to have somebody as great as you, I approve. I really do hope you stay together for a long time." He said. "I wish the best for you both."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back