• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled at Asuka's reaction and continued kissing, warmth radiating from the spot where his lips touched. Suddenly a hot breath was felt on Asuka's neck, then the tender brush of lips. Burning as they make contact with her neck. A hand runs through her hair, as the kisses become harder and more urgent. Another hand slides around her waist, and pulls her close to his body. His kisses then move to her shoulders, planting multiple love bites in their path♅...

[/QUOTE]
(( Fading xD ))

-----

...❦Asuka was panting lightly after everything that just happen, her body and cheeks still warm. The effects of the wine had long since worn off and she could clearly remember everything that happened. She was both surprised and embarrassed by it, Asuka didn't know she could do that at all❦...

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Fading xD ))
-----

...❦Asuka was panting lightly after everything that just happen, her body and cheeks still warm. The effects of the wine had long since worn off and she could clearly remember everything that happened. She was both surprised and embarrassed by it, Asuka didn't know she could do that at all❦...
...♅Akira inhaled and exhaled lightly, his arm still limply slung around Asuka's back. The effects of the wine had worn off, and he too could remember what had happened. He smiled lightly and spoke, his gaze shifting to Asuka♅...

“ That was.. different~ I still don't understand what you wanted to tell me, though~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira inhaled and exhaled lightly, his arm still limply slung around Asuka's back. The effects of the wine had worn off, and he too could remember what had happened. He smiled lightly and spoke, his gaze shifting to Asuka♅...
“ That was.. different~ I still don't understand what you wanted to tell me, though~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka blushed more at the thought before she buried her face in his chest, soon speaking❦...

"Different is right...~ I don't really know what I was trying to do either. I don't think I really want to know what I was trying to say..."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya kissed him back, a hand on his chest
Ayen smiled and gently pressed into the kiss as he wrapped an arm around her lower back and brought his other hand up to her chest

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka blushed more at the thought before she buried her face in his chest, soon speaking❦...
"Different is right...~ I don't really know what I was trying to do either. I don't think I really want to know what I was trying to say..."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he pulled her closer to him♅...

“ It was fun, though~ Besides, don't husband and wife do these type of activities?~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and gently pressed into the kiss as he wrapped an arm around her lower back and brought his other hand up to her chest
Amaya pressed back into the kiss

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha...who''

[/QUOTE]
"I don't know! You can't just spring this up on me and expect me to know!"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he pulled her closer to him♅...
“ It was fun, though~ Besides, don't husband and wife do these type of activities?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka smiled lightly and shrugged before she spoke❦...

"I don't know~ I guess they do~"

shortyshot8 said:
"I don't know! You can't just spring this up on me and expect me to know!"
''well...what the hell......i dont know anyone you'd know and fuck..''

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura had moved herself closer to him.
(time skip?)
(Yep)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...what the hell......i dont know anyone you'd know and fuck..''

[/QUOTE]
"Well that's helpful..."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka smiled lightly and shrugged before she spoke❦...
"I don't know~ I guess they do~"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he placed his hands onto her hips♅...

“ Besides, I know you liked it~ ”

...♅Akira then began tickling her sides♅...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he placed his hands onto her hips♅...
“ Besides, I know you liked it~ ”

...♅Akira then began tickling her sides♅...

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka laughed as Akira tickled her, but still managed to talk before she continued laughing❦...

"So what if I did? I'm not going to deny it~"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka laughed as Akira tickled her, but still managed to talk before she continued laughing❦...
"So what if I did? I'm not going to deny it~"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and continued to tickle her, soon leaning forward and planting a small kiss onto her cheek, soon replying to her♅...

“ Oh, nothing~ I'm glad you enjoyed it~ ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back