• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and pecked his lips back. "I love you so much" she says
Ayen smiled and gazed into her eyes "I love you too Amaya." he said happily as he slightly tilted his head

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...she is......kind of awful...like she can take care of a child but, just not the best influence..''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh thought once more, soon replying as he smiled♆...

“ What about the people in your house? I remember you telling me that there is a lot of people~ ”

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked dumbfounded "Wait what?"
*Neo giggled before getting her umbrella and pointing it out the window and smiled*

''you go out there, find a human female, fuck her, and come back when your done''

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and gazed into her eyes "I love you too Amaya." he said happily as he slightly tilted his head
Amaya smiled happily and pressed her face back into his chest

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Neo giggled before getting her umbrella and pointing it out the window and smiled*
''you go out there, find a human female, fuck her, and come back when your done''

[/QUOTE]
"W-Why would I do that!?"

LunaCrosby said:
"when we sleep then you know what's gonna happen the next day" she says.
"Yea.....""

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh thought once more, soon replying as he smiled♆...
“ What about the people in your house? I remember you telling me that there is a lot of people~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''huh...i guess one of them can take care of them while we're gone. i can think of 3 people right now too''

*She said as she smiled*

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka reached for the popcorn and picked up a few before popping it into her mouth, eating it and swallowing it before she spoke❦...
"This is good date~ And some good popcorn too!"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and took a popcorn soon throwing it into the air and attempt to catch it in his mouth, only for it to fall and hit his eyes, prompting him to laugh once and place it into his mouth. He spoke♅...

“ Yeah, it is really good~ Sometimes the most beautiful luxuries are the most simple~ ”

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled happily and pressed her face back into his chest
Ayen stared up at the ceiling "you must really like my chest." he said teasingly as he continued to rub her back

shortyshot8 said:
"W-Why would I do that!?"

"Yea.....""

''you an idiot or somethi-?!! ugh...look''

*She said with a serious face before wrapping her arm around his neck and pulling him down a little as if she were making a drug deal*

''if i assume, that eye of yers is telling you that you are hungry, incubus wise. you relieve that hunger by fucking a female. make sense?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''huh...i guess one of them can take care of them while we're gone. i can think of 3 people right now too''
*She said as she smiled*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled and replied, shortly waiting in suspense♆...

“ That's goo- Wait, 'them'? We're have more than one child?~ ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''you an idiot or somethi-?!! ugh...look''
*She said with a serious face before wrapping her arm around his neck and pulling him down a little as if she were making a drug deal*

''if i assume, that eye of yers is telling you that you are hungry, incubus wise. you relieve that hunger by fucking a female. make sense?''

[/QUOTE]
Cam gulped "Ye-Yeah I suppose but.....Who?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh smiled and replied, shortly waiting in suspense♆...
“ That's goo- Wait, 'them'? We're have more than one child?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''well...yeah...Natsumi told me that we're about to have a daughter, and a son''

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen stared up at the ceiling "you must really like my chest." he said teasingly as he continued to rub her back
"It smells good, plus I like the sound of your heart beating, it's relaxing to know you me here" she says closing her eyes

shortyshot8 said:
Cam gulped "Ye-Yeah I suppose but.....Who?"
''any female dumbass...maybe you could just fuck a hooker or a prostitute. hell i dunno.......''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''any female dumbass...maybe you could just fuck a hooker or a prostitute. hell i dunno.......''

[/QUOTE]
"What do you take me for!?"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura set the money on the table and stood up, stretching "shall we go home and sleep?" she asks.
William stood up with her "Yeah"

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
"It smells good, plus I like the sound of your heart beating, it's relaxing to know you me here" she says closing her eyes
Ayen smiled and closed his eyes as well "y'know, there where times where i thought i was heartless, but meeting you, made me glad i'm not." he said quietly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back