• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya kissed his nose, "I hope not" she says with a soft chuckle
Ayen chuckled "Same, i wouldn't even be made if they sneaked out, i could just have some birds or something track them." he said softly before pecking her lips

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and picked Asuka up, soon walking over to the couch and laying down, taking Asuka with him, this caused her to be positioned laying directly on top of him. He spoke as he manifested two more large vases, as well as teleporting the cups to the nearby table. He then placed one of his arms around her lower back and dangled his hand off of her waist♅...
“ We could lay here, doing nothing all day but drinking wine and watching moves nude together~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka blinked at the sudden movement of her being picked up and Akira moving them over to the couch. She smiled lightly as she was laying on top of him and snuggled happily into his chest before speaking❦...

"That's silly but I like it. I'm up for anything, just as long as I don't have to put my clothes back on."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''u-um...well you see......i-im pregnant''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh listened patiently as he bit and licked the lollipop, soon replying♆...

“ I-I see. Congratulations~ Who's the father?~ ”

tumblr_nlmh7vv0bz1sji7w0o1_250_zpshgwrrnop.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh listened patiently as he bit and licked the lollipop, soon replying♆...
“ I-I see. Congratulations~ Who's the father?~ ”

tumblr_nlmh7vv0bz1sji7w0o1_250_zpshgwrrnop.gif

[/QUOTE]
''Dummy, you're the father!!''

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka blinked at the sudden movement of her being picked up and Akira moving them over to the couch. She smiled lightly as she was laying on top of him and snuggled happily into his chest before speaking❦...
"That's silly but I like it. I'm up for anything, just as long as I don't have to put my clothes back on."
...♅Akira laughed happily and replied as he made both of the cups hover beside them♅...

“ Then it is agreed~ We shall lay here and drink, all the while watching movies~ Do you want me to cover us with a blanket?~ ”

-------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''Dummy, you're the father!!''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh stared blankly infront of him, soon replying to Himeragi with a dumbfounded tone♆...

“ Eh. ”

tumblr_n2737usxxv1ql2sjoo4_250_zpsamhej2yb.gif

...♆Kuroh then replied unsure of his question♆...

“ I-I am?~ ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sefia layed herself down so she was laid on top of Pixel as she kept kissing him*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel then darted his tongue past her teeth once he found a opening when she got on top of him. His blush got heavier as the kiss continued for a while longer.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "Same, i wouldn't even be made if they sneaked out, i could just have some birds or something track them." he said softly before pecking her lips
Amaya smiled before pressing her face into ayens chest

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed happily and replied as he made both of the cups hover beside them♅...
“ Then it is agreed~ We shall lay here and drink, all the while watching movies~ Do you want me to cover us with a blanket?~ ”

-------------------

...♆Kuroh stared blankly infront of him, soon replying to Himeragi with a dumbfounded tone♆...

“ Eh. ”

“ I-I am?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''yes. you are...''

*Himeragi sighed noticing how dumb Kuroh is*

TheDragoon said:
Pixel then darted his tongue past her teeth once he found a opening when she got on top of him. His blush got heavier as the kiss continued for a while longer.
*Sefia continued to kiss back soon playing with his tongue*

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled before pressing her face into ayens chest
Ayen smiled then wrapped his arms around her "so tell me, does the way i kiss meet your fancy?" he asked playfully

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yes. you are...''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh went silent for a few moments, before suddenly replying, shifting his gaze downwards as if already knowing the answer♆...

“ So.. um.. you gonna keep it? ”

tumblr_n010jeMkh61rc2m1mo2_500_zps1tsr8lfz.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yes. you are...''

*Sefia continued to kiss back soon playing with his tongue*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel pulled away, out of breath. He began taking off his shirt as she looked up at her.

((Should we fade soon?))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh went silent for a few moments, before suddenly replying, shifting his gaze downwards as if already knowing the answer♆...
“ So.. um.. you gonna keep it? ”

tumblr_n010jeMkh61rc2m1mo2_500_zps1tsr8lfz.gif

[/QUOTE]
''you sound like your not interested at all by that...*sigh*...so what would you wanna do?''

*She asked now thinking that shes about to give birth to a kid with Sanctum genes not knowing how that will go*

TheDragoon said:
Pixel pulled away, out of breath. He began taking off his shirt as she looked up at her.
((Should we fade soon?))
''lets play something...okay?''

*She said blushing but grinning at the same time before going down to him to continue to kiss him*

(yeah)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

-------------------

“ Eh. ”

“ I-I am?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka shook her head before she leaned up a bit and grabbed the cup hovering beside them, soon taking a drink of the wine and letting it hover once more as she spoke❦...

"No. I can do without the blanket~"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''you sound like your not interested at all by that...*sigh*...so what would you wanna do?''
*She asked now thinking that shes about to give birth to a kid with Sanctum genes not knowing how that will go*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh then replied as he smiled, seemingly tossing his previous assumption out of the window♆...

“ Wait, you mean you haven't already decided that you're getting rid of it? I love you, Hime-chan!~ I couldn't even think of a child being taken from the world because of me~ We'll make awesome parents! ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''lets play something...okay?''

*She said blushing but grinning at the same time before going down to him to continue to kiss him*

(yeah)

[/QUOTE]
((Move this to other conversation or...? Do you just wanna time skip? xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka shook her head before she leaned up a bit and grabbed the cup hovering beside them, soon taking a drink of the wine and letting it hover once more as she spoke❦...
"No. I can do without the blanket~"
...♅Akira smiled and took a drink of his wine, soon allowing it to hover alongside Asuka's. He spoke as he tightened his embrace♅...

“ Okay~ So what movie do you want to watch first?~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled then wrapped his arms around her "so tell me, does the way i kiss meet your fancy?" he asked playfully
Amaya smirked into his chest before she nodded softly

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh then replied as he smiled, seemingly tossing his previous assumption out of the window♆...
“ Wait, you mean you haven't already decided that you're getting rid of it? I love you, Hime-chan!~ I couldn't even think of a child being taken from the world because of me~ We'll make awesome parents! ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi became shocked for a moment. She though Kuroh wouldve gotten rid of it so she threw that assumption down the drain*

''haha well, im not opposed to giving birth to our child. i mean i like kids''

*She said as she giggled*

''yeah. we'd be great parents''

*She said happily*

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smirked into his chest before she nodded softly
Ayen chuckled "And did you get enough to drink, or would you prefer my neck?" he asked playfully as he ran his hand through her hair

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''you need my help? for what?''

*She blushed as she nuzzled Pixel's neck a little*

[/QUOTE]
"We have a....Problem"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi became shocked for a moment. She though Kuroh wouldve gotten rid of it so she threw that assumption down the drain*
''haha well, im not opposed to giving birth to our child. i mean i like kids''

*She said as she giggled*

''yeah. we'd be great parents''

*She said happily*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied♆...

“ I don't think I've met any kids, to be honest~ I think it'll be fun raising our child~ Besides, after the birth, we can go on dates, and maybe soon after get married~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "And did you get enough to drink, or would you prefer my neck?" he asked playfully as he ran his hand through her hair
"I had enough, maybe later" she says with a chuckle

shortyshot8 said:
"We have a....Problem"
waited a long time so i unstuck Himeragi and just gonna give Neo)))

''whats the problem?''

*She asked curiously behind Cam. Since Himeragi was in another room telling Kuroh she was pregs*

Mayyflower said:
"I had enough, maybe later" she says with a chuckle
Ayen nodded "Okay, maybe later it is~" he said as he pulled the blanket over them and started rubbing her back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back