• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''a-ah...so it was just for a peep show then......perverts..''
*She said frowning as she felt now very violated*

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia frowned more as she continued to wash her, now working on her chest❤︎...

"Perverts are right. Those dirty old men... You won't have to deal with that anymore."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia frowned more as she continued to wash her, now working on her chest❤︎...
"Perverts are right. Those dirty old men... You won't have to deal with that anymore."
''alright.....''

Mayyflower said:
Once Amaya could smell the blood she opened her eyes quickly and saw ayen cutting his tongue, she sat up again and put a hand on the back of his head and kissed him again, tasting the blood on his tongue
Ayen smirked into the kissed rolling his tongue around hers making sure his blood poured into her mouth

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled lightly "Well I guess when you say it that way, that's not so bad" she said happily as she then ate some of her food.
Roland smiled "yeah, you always have to look at the bright side." he said happily with a chuckle.

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka nodded in agreement and poured herself more wine before taking a sip, still blushing❦...
"Mhm! I shouldn't wear clothes more often~ You should too! I like seeing you without clothes, but it makes me feel hotter then before."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he refilled his cup and took a sip. His blush remained as he wrapped his arms around her waist and replied, smiling lightly♅...

“ Agreed. I feel the same when seeing you~ I think we shouldn't wear clothes all the time, it's more comfortable like this~ ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well no...''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded. "I see... Do you plan to?" He asked her, tilting his head slightly.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani then took a bag of chips for herself and then sits down again "Sorry I couldn't get anything better than this" she said laughing lightly.
Axel smiled at her as he began eating his chips. "It's fine, you don't have to worry about it." He told her.

TheDragoon said:
Pixel nodded. "I see... Do you plan to?" He asked her, tilting his head slightly.

Axel smiled at her as he began eating his chips. "It's fine, you don't have to worry about it." He told her.
''maybe''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''maybe''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel knew this wasn't the time or place to propose so he had left the ring in a box near the front door. "A-Ah... Well I hope your very happy with them." He told her, slightly jealous but not that much. After all, she said 'maybe'. He just decided to ignore the feelings. "Well... I'm gonna try and get some sleep if that's alright." He told her.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smirked into the kissed rolling his tongue around hers making sure his blood poured into her mouth

Roland smiled "yeah, you always have to look at the bright side." he said happily with a chuckle.
Dakota nodded "Yeah..though I have a habit of well..not" she said scratching the back of her head a bit.

TheDragoon said:
Pixel knew this wasn't the time or place to propose so he had left the ring in a box near the front door. "A-Ah... Well I hope your very happy with them." He told her, slightly jealous but not that much. After all, she said 'maybe'. He just decided to ignore the feelings. "Well... I'm gonna try and get some sleep if that's alright." He told her.
''yknow...i do have a surveillance camera on the front door and i see a ring...''

*She said before closing out her game and opened the window with the surveillance camera on her computer. She then looked at Pixel disappointed*

''if you have something to say, spit it out. im tired of making decisions
alone..''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he refilled his cup and took a sip. His blush remained as he wrapped his arms around her waist and replied, smiling lightly♅...
“ Agreed. I feel the same when seeing you~ I think we shouldn't wear clothes all the time, it's more comfortable like this~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka smiled lightly and pressed herself into Akira, soon speaking before pulling on her bra strap with a slight frown. Now this was starting to get uncomfortable, it was digging into her skin a little and the wire that was underneath was beginning to bug her too❦...

"Very much so! But I don't think we could... sadly~ This is getting tight, could you just loosen it or take it off for me?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "Yeah..though I have a habit of well..not" she said scratching the back of her head a bit.
Roland chuckled "Well, then I'll just have to bring the light to the dark you're always staring at, the fire in the dark." he said as he kissed her cheek

TheDragoon said:

Ilaani nodded "so, from what I'm guessing, these people have tried to take that chip thing from you too?" She asked, tilting her head a little

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yknow...i do have a surveillance camera on the front door and i see a ring...''
*She said before closing out her game and opened the window with the surveillance camera on her computer. She then looked at Pixel disappointed*

''if you have something to say, spit it out. im tired of making decisions
alone..''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel blinked once or twice before he panicked, sweating a bit. "Uh... Um..." He said before he just spat it out. "O-Ok! Ok! I wanted to propose!" He said before he looked down with a frown. "I-I just wanted to keep it a secret... I was planning on proposing the next time we went on a date... That way it'd make it very special..."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "Well, then I'll just have to bring the light to the dark you're always staring at, the fire in the dark." he said as he kissed her cheek
Dakota smiled "You already do that for me" she said with a nod.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded "so, from what I'm guessing, these people have tried to take that chip thing from you too?" She asked, tilting her head a little
Axel frowned a bit. "Well... They've never wanted it this badly, which makes it strange.." He said to her.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "You already do that for me" she said with a nod.
Roland smiled "But i'll make sure to become so bright, that you wont see any darkness." he said sweetly

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka smiled lightly and pressed herself into Akira, soon speaking before pulling on her bra strap with a slight frown. Now this was starting to get uncomfortable, it was digging into her skin a little and the wire that was underneath was beginning to bug her too❦...
"Very much so! But I don't think we could... sadly~ This is getting tight, could you just loosen it or take it off for me?"
...♅Akira looked down and noticed Asuka pulling on her bra strap. He spoke, smiling lightly he reached for the hook behind her back♅...

“ Sure~ ”

...♅Akira easily separated the hook and eye closure of the bra, soon placing them back around her waist. He kissed her neck lightly and spoke, his smile remaining♅...

“ There you go, how's that?~ ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''alright.....''

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia nodded and hummed before she finished washing Zenya then worked on herself❤︎...

"I can kill them or rather... neutralize them for you if you want. It wouldn't be hard~"

TheDragoon said:
Pixel blinked once or twice before he panicked, sweating a bit. "Uh... Um..." He said before he just spat it out. "O-Ok! Ok! I wanted to propose!" He said before he looked down with a frown. "I-I just wanted to keep it a secret... I was planning on proposing the next time we went on a date... That way it'd make it very special..."
''but you waited so long...''

SoulofTobi said:

Amaya let out another soft moan into the kiss

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia nodded and hummed before she finished washing Zenya then worked on herself❤︎...
"I can kill them or rather... neutralize them for you if you want. It wouldn't be hard~"
''neutralize them...?''

*Neo dialed Kuroh's phone number and called it. She hoped Kuroh was gonna answer since she is using Himeragi's phone*

''pick uuuup...pick up pick up pick up...''

@Fukushima Akira

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''but you waited so long...''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel laughed lightly and rubbed the back of his head. "Well, sorry I took so long..." He said as he muttered a few words the ring floated out the box and into his hands. "So um..." He said a bit nervously. "Will you marry me?"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya let out another soft moan into the kiss
Ayen pressed more into the kiss as one of his hands traveled up her back till it caught on her bra and unhooked in.

TheDragoon said:
Pixel laughed lightly and rubbed the back of his head. "Well, sorry I took so long..." He said as he muttered a few words the ring floated out the box and into his hands. "So um..." He said a bit nervously. "Will you marry me?"
*Sefia soon slapped him across the face, hard enough to launch him onto the bed*

TheDragoon said:
Axel frowned a bit. "Well... They've never wanted it this badly, which makes it strange.." He said to her.
Ilaani furrowed her brows a bit "I see....someone must want it really bad for something they are creating or something...and judging on how they are going about getting it...I can't imagine its good..." she said as she leaned back on the chair she was sitting on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back