• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Aeko yelled out in surprised before holding on tightly to the seat she was in.
...❤︎Celia nodded and smiled lightly before speaking as she walked into the bathroom❤︎...

"Yup! It won't be that bad and it'll be perfectly okay."
''a-alright..''

*She said as she blushed more before stripping herself*

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled then placed an omelet on each plate "and breakfast is served~" he said happily as he pecked her cheek
Dakota smiled happily as she then took her plate to sit down to eat. "Thank you for breakfast" she said with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled happily as she then took her plate to sit down to eat. "Thank you for breakfast" she said with a smile.
Roland picked up his plate then went to sit next to her "And thank you for being the one to capture my heart." he said before eating some toast.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed quietly and replied as he placed his fingers onto Asuka's pant buttons, soon unbuttoning one♅...
“ Well then.. let's take care of that little problem, shall we?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka blinked and looked up at him for a minute before looking back down at her pants, soon speaking❦...

"Sure, I guess. Just as long as I can take these off I'll be perfectly okay with this.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani laughed lightly "perhaps I'm worrying too much..." she said with a small nod "...why do they want the chip anyways?"
Axel looked down, now serious. "Well... They want to take our D Energy. It's a valuable source of energy. It could power 3 cities. They could sell the chip for good money... There are other uses for it as well. It's a very powerful item." He told her.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as well as he moved his hands to her hips as he continued to kiss her
Amaya smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck gently and pressed more into the kiss

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''a-alright..''
*She said as she blushed more before stripping herself*

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia giggled and turned the shower on before stripping herself, soon stepping inside❤︎...

"There's no need to be shy! We're just two girls, so it's okay~"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia giggled and turned the shower on before stripping herself, soon stepping inside❤︎...
"There's no need to be shy! We're just two girls, so it's okay~"
*Zenya only nodded and stepped inside the shower as well*

TheDragoon said:
Axel looked down, now serious. "Well... They want to take our D Energy. It's a valuable source of energy. It could power 3 cities. They could sell the chip for good money... There are other uses for it as well. It's a very powerful item." He told her.
Ilaani nodded "Oh, right..." she said frowning lightly "I'm sorry you two have to deal with that.."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck gently and pressed more into the kiss
Ayen tilted his head and pressed more into the kiss as well while pressing his body against hers

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sefia rests her head on Pixel's shoulder as she watched the TV with him*

*Zenya blushed at the thought*

''y-you sure...?''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel looked around frantically and blushed lightly, a crazy idea popping into his head. "U-Umm..." He began saying, but decided to dodge the idea. He was gonna ask if intoners got married.

WeirdPrincess said:
Aeko yelled out in surprised before holding on tightly to the seat she was in.
...❤︎Celia nodded and smiled lightly before speaking as she walked into the bathroom❤︎...

"Yup! It won't be that bad and it'll be perfectly okay."
The dragon stopped the ship just before it hit the ground. He gently set it down before he became what looked to be a human again. "I know your in there Ken! Come out!" He yelled, tapping his foot impatiently.

Ken frowned and popped out of the rockets hatch, looking up at his father. "H-Hi daddy..." He said nervously.

The man sighed. "What do you think your doing? Your mother and little sister are worried sick about you... They didn't know where you went..." He said to him.

Ken shuffled his feet a bit as he continued to look down in shame. "I'm sorry father... I should of told you where I was going before I left..."

TheDragoon said:
Pixel looked around frantically and blushed lightly, a crazy idea popping into his head. "U-Umm..." He began saying, but decided to dodge the idea. He was gonna ask if intoners got married.
''what is it? i dont like it when people have something to say, though they take it back''

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded "Oh, right..." she said frowning lightly "I'm sorry you two have to deal with that.."
Axel quickly shook his head. "I-It was nothing." He said before his stomach growled. "Huh, guess I'm a bit hungry... What did you grab to eat?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''what is it? i dont like it when people have something to say, though they take it back''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded slightly. "U-Umm... Right..." He mumbled, blushing more as he rubbed the back of his head shyly. "D-Do Intoners get married?" He asked nervously, thinking that she would find out that he was thinking about proposing. He hoped that she didn't think the question was weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka blinked and looked up at him for a minute before looking back down at her pants, soon speaking❦...
"Sure, I guess. Just as long as I can take these off I'll be perfectly okay with this.
...♅Akira smiled and continued unbuttoning her pants, shortly before lifting her up, soon increasing the weight of the pants, causing them to fall onto the floor. He spoke as he placed Asuka back down, shortly before replying to her♅...

“ There goes that~ ”

Mayyflower said:
Amaya let out a soft moan into the kiss
Ayen slightly grinned and slowly slid his tongue into her mouth before pressing into the kiss to a point where they could only breath through their noses

TheDragoon said:
Axel quickly shook his head. "I-It was nothing." He said before his stomach growled. "Huh, guess I'm a bit hungry... What did you grab to eat?" He asked.

Pixel nodded slightly. "U-Umm... Right..." He mumbled, blushing more as he rubbed the back of his head shyly. "D-Do Intoners get married?" He asked nervously, thinking that she would find out that he was thinking about proposing. He hoped that she didn't think the question was weird.
*Sefia blushed knowing he was thinking about proposing*

''well...duh. i mean, marriage doesnt have to be between humans...''

SoulofTobi said:
Roland picked up his plate then went to sit next to her "And thank you for being the one to capture my heart." he said before eating some toast.
Dakota giggled "and thank you for capturing mine ~" she said as she smiled over at him.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "and thank you for capturing mine ~" she said as she smiled over at him.
Roland chuckled "I have the odd feeling that we're the couple people would tell to get a room." he said jokingly as he smiled at her

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sefia blushed knowing he was thinking about proposing*
''well...duh. i mean, marriage doesnt have to be between humans...''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded before going silent again, blushing heavily from being in deep thought. He really liked Sefia so he didn't want to mess it up.

TheDragoon said:
Pixel nodded before going silent again, blushing heavily from being in deep thought. He really liked Sefia so he didn't want to mess it up.
*Sefia was waiting for Pixel to ask but she decided that it would be great to know that her own servant can make decisions and not only just her*

TheDragoon said:
The dragon stopped the ship just before it hit the ground. He gently set it down before he became what looked to be a human again. "I know your in there Ken! Come out!" He yelled, tapping his foot impatiently.
Ken frowned and popped out of the rockets hatch, looking up at his father. "H-Hi daddy..." He said nervously.

The man sighed. "What do you think your doing? Your mother and little sister are worried sick about you... They didn't know where you went..." He said to him.

Ken shuffled his feet a bit as he continued to look down in shame. "I'm sorry father... I should of told you where I was going before I left..."
Aeko popped her head out of the hatch and stared blankly at that man. "You have parents? I don't have those things."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sefia was waiting for Pixel to ask but she decided that it would be great to know that her own servant can make decisions and not only just her*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel knew if he was going to propose to her, everything had to be perfect. He'd only want the best for his true love. He slowly stood up. "I'm gonna go take a walk. I'll be back later, alright?" He asked with a smile as he began heading for the mansion doors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back