• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and continued unbuttoning her pants, shortly before lifting her up, soon increasing the weight of the pants, causing them to fall onto the floor. He spoke as he placed Asuka back down, shortly before replying to her♅...
“ There goes that~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka smiled before she twirled away from him, soon picking up her glass of wine and drinking the rest of it. She gave a content sigh and smiled again before speaking❦...

"Yay! No more clothes! Well... expect for the undergarments anyways... I'll leave these on."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen slightly grinned and slowly slid his tongue into her mouth before pressing into the kiss to a point where they could only breath through their noses
Amaya danced her tongue around his and tilted her head to deepen the kiss

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Zenya only nodded and stepped inside the shower as well*

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia hummed lightly as she began to wash herself before she spoke❤︎...

"Maybe we can wash each other! Like I wash you first and then you wash me? That is, if you want to anyways."

WeirdPrincess said:
Aeko popped her head out of the hatch and stared blankly at that man. "You have parents? I don't have those things."
Yuto looked at the small girl blankly before smiling a bit. "I see... You were just going to make new friends, huh?" He asked him.

Ken nodded happily, glad his father understood.

Yuto gave the girl a sweet grin as he kneeled in front of her. "I'm going to be taking Ken home, but your welcome to come with us if you would like~" He said sweetly.

TheDragoon said:
Pixel knew if he was going to propose to her, everything had to be perfect. He'd only want the best for his true love. He slowly stood up. "I'm gonna go take a walk. I'll be back later, alright?" He asked with a smile as he began heading for the mansion doors.
''okay''

'another delay on his proposal...at least make a decision......i feel like hes grading himself on either everything perfect or just do it..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''okay''
'another delay on his proposal...at least make a decision......i feel like hes grading himself on either everything perfect or just do it..''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel was out the door a few seconds later.

((Timeskip...?))

TheDragoon said:
Axel quickly shook his head. "I-It was nothing." He said before his stomach growled. "Huh, guess I'm a bit hungry... What did you grab to eat?" He asked.

Pixel nodded slightly. "U-Umm... Right..." He mumbled, blushing more as he rubbed the back of his head shyly. "D-Do Intoners get married?" He asked nervously, thinking that she would find out that he was thinking about proposing. He hoped that she didn't think the question was weird.
Ilaani nodded "Ah, nothing very fancy, after all the place is swarmed with security guards and i can only shape shift for a little while so its mostly y'know potato chips and stuff" she said as she got up and showed him where she left the food.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia hummed lightly as she began to wash herself before she spoke❤︎...
"Maybe we can wash each other! Like I wash you first and then you wash me? That is, if you want to anyways."
''i dont even know how to wash myself...i always showered by just standing still and let the water pour on me..''

TheDragoon said:
Pixel was out the door a few seconds later.
((Timeskip...?))
i guess xD )))

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Yuto looked at the small girl blankly before smiling a bit. "I see... You were just going to make new friends, huh?" He asked him.
Ken nodded happily, glad his father understood.

Yuto gave the girl a sweet grin as he kneeled in front of her. "I'm going to be taking Ken home, but your welcome to come with us if you would like~" He said sweetly.
Aeko's suit disappeared and she looked at him in surprise.

tumblr_mw85mzGkgn1qk6z3co1_500.gif

Come with them? Really? She'd never really been to anyone else's house before, only her dorm really. Aeko soon nodded eagerly, "I wanna go!"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya danced her tongue around his and tilted her head to deepen the kiss
Ayen smiled as dance his tongue around hers as well before pulling away for a moment and sat up while smiling down at her before opening his mouth to stick out his tongue, he then tapped his finger to it and the nail grew and sharpened before he ran it down the middle of his tongue causing it to bleed while looking down at her as if to say 'come get some'

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded "Ah, nothing very fancy, after all the place is swarmed with security guards and i can only shape shift for a little while so its mostly y'know potato chips and stuff" she said as she got up and showed him where she left the food.
Axel nodded and got out a bag of potato chips. "Good enough." He said before he started eating.

@Lumina[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Axel nodded and got out a bag of potato chips. "Good enough." He said before he started eating.

Pixel came back home about a hour later. "I'm home~" He said happily.
*Sefia was in her room playing video games at the moment*

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka smiled before she twirled away from him, soon picking up her glass of wine and drinking the rest of it. She gave a content sigh and smiled again before speaking❦...
"Yay! No more clothes! Well... expect for the undergarments anyways... I'll leave these on."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and removed his own pants, soon replying to Asuka as he took a drink of his wine♅...

“ It's a lot more freeing~ ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sefia was in her room playing video games at the moment*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel quickly joined her. "Hey Sefia! What's up?" He asked her.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "I have the odd feeling that we're the couple people would tell to get a room." he said jokingly as he smiled at her
Dakota blinked "I-Isnt that a bad thing?" She said as she looked over at him.

TheDragoon said:
Pixel quickly joined her. "Hey Sefia! What's up?" He asked her.
''nothin much...just found out there is now a marriage system on this game im playing''

*She said as she stretched a little*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i dont even know how to wash myself...i always showered by just standing still and let the water pour on me..''

i guess xD )))

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia frowned a little and put some bath soap in her hands before she began to wash Zenya❤︎...

"That isn't good at all! I'll wash you then, you need to use soap. The water doesn't do much besides make you... well wet~"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''nothin much...just found out there is now a marriage system on this game im playing''
*She said as she stretched a little*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel blushed and rubbed the back of his head. "O-Oh, really? You marry anyone yet?" He asked. He obviously didn't go on a walk. He went to the store to buy a ring for Sefia.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia frowned a little and put some bath soap in her hands before she began to wash Zenya❤︎...
"That isn't good at all! I'll wash you then, you need to use soap. The water doesn't do much besides make you... well wet~"
''a-ah...so it was just for a peep show then......perverts..''

*She said frowning as she felt now very violated*

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked "I-Isnt that a bad thing?" She said as she looked over at him.
Roland shrugged "Maybe, maybe not, that all depends." he said playfully "in my opinion, they'd just be mad because they don't have what we have." he said eating more.

TheDragoon said:
Pixel blushed and rubbed the back of his head. "O-Oh, really? You marry anyone yet?" He asked. He obviously didn't go on a walk. He went to the store to buy a ring for Sefia.
''well no...''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and removed his own pants, soon replying to Asuka as he took a drink of his wine♅...
“ It's a lot more freeing~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka nodded in agreement and poured herself more wine before taking a sip, still blushing❦...

"Mhm! I shouldn't wear clothes more often~ You should too! I like seeing you without clothes, but it makes me feel hotter then before."

TheDragoon said:

Pixel came back home about a hour later. "I'm home~" He said happily.

Yuto nodded and snapped his fingers, teleporting them all to his house. "We're home!" He called out, making sure Noir and Lilliana were home.

@Lumina
Ilaani then took a bag of chips for herself and then sits down again "Sorry I couldn't get anything better than this" she said laughing lightly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as dance his tongue around hers as well before pulling away for a moment and sat up while smiling down at her before opening his mouth to stick out his tongue, he then tapped his finger to it and the nail grew and sharpened before he ran it down the middle of his tongue causing it to bleed while looking down at her as if to say 'come get some'
Once Amaya could smell the blood she opened her eyes quickly and saw ayen cutting his tongue, she sat up again and put a hand on the back of his head and kissed him again, tasting the blood on his tongue

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shrugged "Maybe, maybe not, that all depends." he said playfully "in my opinion, they'd just be mad because they don't have what we have." he said eating more.
Dakota smiled lightly "Well I guess when you say it that way, that's not so bad" she said happily as she then ate some of her food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back