• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sefia kissed him blushing more*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel pulled away and chuckled a little. "Your kisses are nice and warm~" He said sweetly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "I'll take you word for it, but i guess the only problem is, we still have the kids to look after." he said as he crawled over top her and smiled down at her.
Amaya smiled. "There still sleeping" she says

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm?, oh, sure" she said with a nod before going into the cupboard and getting out the bread, putting the slices in the toaster. "There~, all done" she said happily.
Ilaani sighed a little as she rested her head in her hands
Axel walked over and sat down in a chair next to her, putting a hand on her back and hugging her. "Hey, it's gonna be alright... He's going to be alright..." He told her, making sure that she was ok. After all, he wanted to make sure that Nexus and his girlfriend were very happy.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "There still sleeping" she says
Ayen smiled "Oh, i guess you really want this," he said with a chuckle "well, i gave you your chance to back out, now i won't feel any guilt." he said playfully before he slowly started kissing her neck.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "Oh, i guess you really want this," he said with a chuckle "well, i gave you your chance to back out, now i won't feel any guilt." he said playfully before he slowly started kissing her neck.
Amaya smiled before blushing when ayen started to kiss her neck

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled before blushing when ayen started to kiss her neck
Ayen smiled as he started kissing faster and nipping her neck between kisses as one of his hands traced over her body till it found her butt and squeezed

shortyshot8 said:
"I might need your help..."

Marcus yawned

He took it "Well that's to be expected"
''you need my help? for what?''

TheDragoon said:
Pixel pulled away and chuckled a little. "Your kisses are nice and warm~" He said sweetly.
*She blushed as she nuzzled Pixel's neck a little*

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''you need my help? for what?''

*She blushed as she nuzzled Pixel's neck a little*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel smiled and pecked her head, blushing a bit before focusing his attention back to the television screen.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as he started kissing faster and nipping her neck between kisses as one of his hands traced over her body till it found her butt and squeezed
Amaya giggled softly when she felt her butt being squeezed

Mayyflower said:
Amaya giggled softly when she felt her butt being squeezed
Ayen nipped her neck one last time before pulling away and smiled at her briefly then quickly moved in to start kissing her

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "But i wont but you at fault if you're the one who wants to stop first." he said as he started to climb onto the bed

Roland thought for a moment "there's butter and a couple different jelly's and jams in the fridge if you would be kind enough to put some on the toast." he said as he smiled at her
Dakota nodded as she went to the fridge and got out what she needed "What do you want on your toast?" She asked as the toast popped and she went to get it.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "But i wont but you at fault if you're the one who wants to stop first." he said as he started to climb onto the bed

Roland thought for a moment "there's butter and a couple different jelly's and jams in the fridge if you would be kind enough to put some on the toast." he said as he smiled at her
Dakota nodded as she went to the fridge and got out what she needed "What do you want on your toast?" She asked as the toast popped and she went to get it.

Nonalaka said:
Roland hummed at the thought as he flipped the eggs in the pan "I'd like some strawberry jam." he said with a nod

TheDragoon said:
Yuto gave her a thumbs up and a wink. "Ha! I'll be fine! I promise to give you a message when I get Hun~" He said sweetly before he teleported outside of the house and began his search for his son.

They suddenly blasted off at alarming rates, heading straight into space. Ken felt as if his face was going to be torn off by the momentum.

Pixel nodded. "Not a bad show... But I believe they pose as us a bit inaccurately..." He said. "But that's just my opinion, that's all."
Aeko's giggled and laughed the whole time, completely fine. She was excited about going to the moon to eat the cheese that was on it. All the cheese...

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''what if i told you they were Real?''

*Zenya nodded before she realized she hadnt shower in 4 days*

''y-yeah...i guess il take a shower as well...is there a second shower or is there just one?''

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia held up one finger, indicating that there was only one bathroom so there was only one shower❤︎...

"You can take a shower with me! That way, it gets done quicker!"

TheDragoon said:
Axel walked over and sat down in a chair next to her, putting a hand on her back and hugging her. "Hey, it's gonna be alright... He's going to be alright..." He told her, making sure that she was ok. After all, he wanted to make sure that Nexus and his girlfriend were very happy.
Ilaani nodded slowly "I know" she said with small smile "Though...what if they come looking for him again though?" She said shaking her head a little "I mean...Its not like they are gonna just forget about all this after we all leave" she said as she looked over at him drowning lightly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Aeko's giggled and laughed the whole time, completely fine. She was excited about going to the moon to eat the cheese that was on it. All the cheese...
...❤︎Celia held up one finger, indicating that there was only one bathroom so there was only one shower❤︎...

Before a dragon of shadows suddenly appeared in front of it and smacked it back down to earth.

Ken let out a yelp as they began plummeting to the earth.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and stood up as he replied, taking another swig of his wine and placing it on to the table♅...
“ Yep~ It looks fun, so I may just join you~ ”

...♅Akira then began removing his clothes, starting with his white t-shirt. He brought his left arm out of the sleeve and under the t-shirt, soon lifting it upwards and bringing it over his head, the jingles of his golden jewellery being audible from his neck and wrists. He placed his top ontop of Asuka's and walked over to her, soon pressing his body against hers, his body heat radiating from him. He placed a small kiss onto her lips and spoke, his faint blush being more prevalent than before♅...

“ I was right, this is pretty fun~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka's blush became more apparent when Akira pressed himself into Asuka and kissed her before she nodded in agreement, soon speaking and then looking down at her lower half as she noticed she still had her pants on❦...

"I don't feel as hot as before! I think I like being like this better... clothes make everything to hot. There's still these pants though..."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland hummed at the thought as he flipped the eggs in the pan "I'd like some strawberry jam." he said with a nod
"Alrighty ~" she then began to put the butter and jam on the toast and placed them on plates when she was done.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded slowly "I know" she said with small smile "Though...what if they come looking for him again though?" She said shaking her head a little "I mean...Its not like they are gonna just forget about all this after we all leave" she said as she looked over at him drowning lightly.
Axel chuckled lightly and nodded. "They may come after him... But I won't let them touch my bestie ever again. Their going to get introduce to kick, and ass." He said with a small smirk, kissing both of his fists playfully for emphasis.

Nonalaka said:
"Alrighty ~" she then began to put the butter and jam on the toast and placed them on plates when she was done.
Roland smiled then placed an omelet on each plate "and breakfast is served~" he said happily as he pecked her cheek

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nipped her neck one last time before pulling away and smiled at her briefly then quickly moved in to start kissing her
Amaya kissed him back, smiling Ito the kiss as she moved her hands to his cheek

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka's blush became more apparent when Akira pressed himself into Asuka and kissed her before she nodded in agreement, soon speaking and then looking down at her lower half as she noticed she still had her pants on❦...
"I don't feel as hot as before! I think I like being like this better... clothes make everything to hot. There's still these pants though..."
...♅Akira laughed quietly and replied as he placed his fingers onto Asuka's pant buttons, soon unbuttoning one♅...

“ Well then.. let's take care of that little problem, shall we?~ ”

Mayyflower said:
Amaya kissed him back, smiling Ito the kiss as she moved her hands to his cheek
Ayen smiled as well as he moved his hands to her hips as he continued to kiss her

TheDragoon said:
Axel chuckled lightly and nodded. "They may come after him... But I won't let them touch my bestie ever again. Their going to get introduce to kick, and ass." He said with a small smirk, kissing both of his fists playfully for emphasis.
Ilaani laughed lightly "perhaps I'm worrying too much..." she said with a small nod "...why do they want the chip anyways?"

TheDragoon said:
Pixel smiled and pecked her head, blushing a bit before focusing his attention back to the television screen.
*Sefia rests her head on Pixel's shoulder as she watched the TV with him*

WeirdPrincess said:

*Zenya blushed at the thought*

''y-you sure...?''

TheDragoon said:
Before a dragon of shadows suddenly appeared in front of it and smacked it back down to earth.
Ken let out a yelp as they began plummeting to the earth.
Aeko yelled out in surprised before holding on tightly to the seat she was in.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sefia rests her head on Pixel's shoulder as she watched the TV with him*

[/QUOTE][QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

*Zenya blushed at the thought*

''y-you sure...?''

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia nodded and smiled lightly before speaking as she walked into the bathroom❤︎...

"Yup! It won't be that bad and it'll be perfectly okay."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back