• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam's eyes opened the moment she sighed and frowned "What's wrong?"

Marcus sat down on the chair and relaxed

William looked at her "Long time no see" He joked
Kagura handed him his burger "the employee was new so he took FOREVER" she said and laughed.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled pecked his lips back. "Let's get in" she says
Ayen nodded "that would be best, but you seem to be holding onto me," he said with a smile "would you like for me to carry you in?" he asked playfully

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura handed him his burger "the employee was new so he took FOREVER" she said and laughed.
(Call me on fb please)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "that would be best, but you seem to be holding onto me," he said with a smile "would you like for me to carry you in?" he asked playfully
Amaya chuckled. "If you insist" she says playfully

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "If you insist" she says playfully
Ayen smirked "Well, okay~" he said as he lowered one of his arms down to her upper thighs and used it to lift her and carried her over to the shower

((Timeskip~))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smirked "Well, okay~" he said as he lowered one of his arms down to her upper thighs and used it to lift her and carried her over to the shower
((Timeskip~))
(Yea)

Amaya stepped out and dried her hair "that was refreshing" she says looking over at ayen

Mayyflower said:
(Yea)
Amaya stepped out and dried her hair "that was refreshing" she says looking over at ayen
Ayen nodded and stretched before grabbing a towel to dry his hair "That it was, especially with you~" he said looking back at her

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded and stretched before grabbing a towel to dry his hair "That it was, especially with you~" he said looking back at her
Amaya smiled. "I enjoy taking showers with you" she says sweetly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "I enjoy taking showers with you" she says sweetly
Ayen walked over and kissed her cheek "I wonder why." he asked jokingly "is is the fact that my hands like to... wander." he whispered to her

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen walked over and kissed her cheek "I wonder why." he asked jokingly "is is the fact that my hands like to... wander." he whispered to her
Amaya blushed and giggled. "Maybe" she says with a smirk

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed and giggled. "Maybe" she says with a smirk
Ayen smiled "well, regrettably i think it's time to get dressed." he said as he stepped away from her "that is, if you have no other plans." he said as he started towards the door

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''im still here. why?''
''oh. haha, seems i have forgotten''

*She then tilted her neck for Pixel*

''here. breakfast is ready''

[/QUOTE]
"I might need your help..."

Mayyflower said:
Sa walked over to Riley. "I have to put Noah to sleep, so Riley may I have him please?" She asks
Riley nods and handed Noah to sam
Marcus yawned

LunaCrosby said:
He took it "Well that's to be expected"

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "well, regrettably i think it's time to get dressed." he said as he stepped away from her "that is, if you have no other plans." he said as he started towards the door
Amaya groaned. "Today I'm just gonna lay in bed" she says following

Mayyflower said:
Amaya groaned. "Today I'm just gonna lay in bed" she says following
Ayen nodded "okay, if that's what you want to do, i won't stop you." he said as he walked over to the dresser and pulled out some clothing.

shortyshot8 said:
"I might need your help..."

Marcus yawned

He took it "Well that's to be expected"
Sam went to put Noah in his crib

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "okay, if that's what you want to do, i won't stop you." he said as he walked over to the dresser and pulled out some clothing.
Amaya put some underwear on and climbed into bed

Mayyflower said:
Amaya put some underwear on and climbed into bed
Ayen put on underwear and pants before looking over at her and chuckling "y'know, if i really wanted to, i could make it so you didn't want to stay still on the bed, alone." he said teasingly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen put on underwear and pants before looking over at her and chuckling "y'know, if i really wanted to, i could make it so you didn't want to stay still on the bed, alone." he said teasingly
"I'm fine with that" Amaya says playfully

Mayyflower said:
"I'm fine with that" Amaya says playfully
Ayen smiled at her and walked over to the bed "oh? truly? if i just draw upon a little nature energy i wouldn't tire for weeks on end of fighting, now if i'm only doing that, who knows how long it might go." he said cockily as he looked down at her

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled at her and walked over to the bed "oh? truly? if i just draw upon a little nature energy i wouldn't tire for weeks on end of fighting, now if i'm only doing that, who knows how long it might go." he said cockily as he looked down at her
Amaya chuckled. "Who knows" she says with a smirk

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "thank you love~" he said happily as he continued cooking dropping pieces of ham into the eggs in the pan.
"You're welcome" she said happily as she watched him cook "Want me to do anything else? I feel lazy not helping sometimes" she said with a small giggle.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "Who knows" she says with a smirk
Ayen smiled "But i wont but you at fault if you're the one who wants to stop first." he said as he started to climb onto the bed

Nonalaka said:
"You're welcome" she said happily as she watched him cook "Want me to do anything else? I feel lazy not helping sometimes" she said with a small giggle.
Roland thought for a moment "there's butter and a couple different jelly's and jams in the fridge if you would be kind enough to put some on the toast." he said as he smiled at her

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "But i wont but you at fault if you're the one who wants to stop first." he said as he started to climb onto the bed

Roland thought for a moment "there's butter and a couple different jelly's and jams in the fridge if you would be kind enough to put some on the toast." he said as he smiled at her
Amaya smiled and sat up. "Trust me I won't" she says

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and sat up. "Trust me I won't" she says
Ayen chuckled "I'll take you word for it, but i guess the only problem is, we still have the kids to look after." he said as he crawled over top her and smiled down at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back