• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and took her clothes off also
Ayen looked at her and smiled "well hello pretty lady~' he said playfully before whistling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Han blinked, "No, I'm Han. Not 'Da'..." he said, shaking his head at the small pain from the hit.
Mari blinked up at him with big eyes. "Ha...n...?" She asked in a babish voice. She then smiled up at him again as she quickly shook her head. "Da!" She said excitedly.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled and hugged her "I love you." he said before pecking her lips
"I love you too" she said happily before pecking him on the lips back.

TheDragoon said:
Pixel nodded in understanding before cuddling with her, smiling. "I love you Lady Sefia~" He said sweetly.
''i love you too, my precious servant''

*She said cuddling him as well*

Nonalaka said:
"I love you too" she said happily before pecking him on the lips back.
Roland smiled "well, how about i make us some breakfast?" he asked as he stretched.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i love you too, my precious servant''
*She said cuddling him as well*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel smirked a bit as he teasingly kissed her neck from time to time. He enjoyed the time he spended with his master. After all, she was very nice and caring. Any moment without her felt like complete agony.

TheDragoon said:
Axel nodded with a smile.
Nexus was coming to behind her.
Ilaani then turned to check on Nexus, she blinkd a few times, noticing he was moving a little "...Nexus?" She said, checking to see if he was awake.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani then turned to check on Nexus, she blinkd a few times, noticing he was moving a little "...Nexus?" She said, checking to see if he was awake.
Nexus groaned a bit as he looked her way slowly. "Yeah...?" He asked as he blinked a few times.

Axel smiled lightly at Nexus's voice.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "well, how about i make us some breakfast?" he asked as he stretched.
Dakota smiled and nodded "That sounds good to me~" she said happily.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled and nodded "That sounds good to me~" she said happily.
Roland nodded and kissed her cheek before getting out of bed and making his way to the kitchen

TheDragoon said:
Nexus groaned a bit as he looked her way slowly. "Yeah...?" He asked as he blinked a few times.
Axel smiled lightly at Nexus's voice.
Ilaani smiled "Good, you're awake" she said softly "How are you feeling?"

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani smiled "Good, you're awake" she said softly "How are you feeling?"
Nexus coughed a bit, looking at her now with tired eyes. "Like I've been hit by a train..." He mumbled.

Axel frowned a bit. "Looks like he's still a bit drugged... I say we should let him rest." He told her.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded and kissed her cheek before getting out of bed and making his way to the kitchen
Dakota stretched a bit before getting up aswell, following him to the kitchen.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus coughed a bit, looking at her now with tired eyes. "Like I've been hit by a train..." He mumbled.
Axel frowned a bit. "Looks like he's still a bit drugged... I say we should let him rest." He told her.
Ilaani nodded "Yeah, I suppose that would be best"

TheDragoon said:
Pixel smirked a bit as he teasingly kissed her neck from time to time. He enjoyed the time he spended with his master. After all, she was very nice and caring. Any moment without her felt like complete agony.
*Sefia blushed a little but giggled letting Pixel kiss her neck*

Nonalaka said:
Roland smiled back at her before pulling eggs and ham out of the fridge and a pan out of a cupboard "hey, could you put some bread in the toaster?" he asked as he began cooking

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded "Yeah, I suppose that would be best"
Nexus rolled over and went back to sleep.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sefia blushed a little but giggled letting Pixel kiss her neck*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel smiled more at her giggle, glad that he was making her happy. His lips moved up to hers after a kiss on the neck or 2, his arm wrapping around her from behind.

TheDragoon said:

Pixel smiled more at her giggle, glad that he was making her happy. His lips moved up to hers after a kiss on the neck or 2, his arm wrapping around her from behind.
*Sefia kissed him blushing more*

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka smiled happily and took a drink of the wine before setting it down in front of her as she spoke❦...
"Yay! Ice cream!~ I guess that means I'm stripping~"

...❦Asuka started to unbutton the coat she had on, her blush darkening. Her fingers worked their way down the coat, carefully unbuttoning them. She didn't want any loose thread to snag on one of the buttons while she was taking it off. Asuka slipped the coat off her shoulders before working on her shirt. Grabbing the hem of it with both hands, she lifted it up slowly but surely before that too, was off and next to the coat. Asuka then blinked a few times before speaking, now just sitting there with her pants and bra on❦...

"Am I stripping right now?"

tumblr_ni5bi58KIR1qbvovho1_500.gif
...♅Akira laughed lightly and stood up as he replied, taking another swig of his wine and placing it on to the table♅...

“ Yep~ It looks fun, so I may just join you~ ”

...♅Akira then began removing his clothes, starting with his white t-shirt. He brought his left arm out of the sleeve and under the t-shirt, soon lifting it upwards and bringing it over his head, the jingles of his golden jewellery being audible from his neck and wrists. He placed his top ontop of Asuka's and walked over to her, soon pressing his body against hers, his body heat radiating from him. He placed a small kiss onto her lips and spoke, his faint blush being more prevalent than before♅...

“ I was right, this is pretty fun~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked at her and smiled "well hello pretty lady~' he said playfully before whistling.
Amaya blushed. "Oh hush you" she says giggled

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "what? am i not allowed to appreciate my woman's body?" he asked teasingly
Amaya chuckled and turned on the shower before wrapping her arms around him.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled and turned on the shower before wrapping her arms around him.
Ayen wrapped his arms around her as well and smiled at her before pecking her lips

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled back at her before pulling eggs and ham out of the fridge and a pan out of a cupboard "hey, could you put some bread in the toaster?" he asked as he began cooking
"Hmm?, oh, sure" she said with a nod before going into the cupboard and getting out the bread, putting the slices in the toaster. "There~, all done" she said happily.

TheDragoon said:
Ilaani sighed a little as she rested her head in her hands

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm?, oh, sure" she said with a nod before going into the cupboard and getting out the bread, putting the slices in the toaster. "There~, all done" she said happily.
Roland nodded "thank you love~" he said happily as he continued cooking dropping pieces of ham into the eggs in the pan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back