• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked over at him "...O-Our home?" She repeated before smiling "I like the sound of that"
Roland nodded then smiled at her "Yeah, our home, i guess it would be the first place you could call home in a while." he said happily

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and chuckled "Oh just come on" she says playfully before getting up.
Ayen smiled and got up as well "Okay, if you insist." he said teasingly as he stretched

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
Lilliana looked unsure, but she nodded, trusting her dad completely. "Okay..." she nodded, looking up at her parents.
Noir placed a hand on Yuto's shoulder, looking at him. "You'll be careful right?"
Yuto gave her a thumbs up and a wink. "Ha! I'll be fine! I promise to give you a message when I get Hun~" He said sweetly before he teleported outside of the house and began his search for his son.

WeirdPrincess said:
Aeko looked at the button before slamming her hand down on to it. A count down had started once she hit it and she began counting down with it. "10, 9, 8..." Aeko counted down until it said one before she exclaimed, "Blast off!"
They suddenly blasted off at alarming rates, heading straight into space. Ken felt as if his face was going to be torn off by the momentum.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmm...how about that anime Diabolik Lovers? isnt that sort of a good vampire show...?''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded. "Not a bad show... But I believe they pose as us a bit inaccurately..." He said. "But that's just my opinion, that's all."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sefia bared the pain letting Pixel drink her blood*
*Airi giggled*

''good morning~''

*Zenya followed Celia as she yawned a little*

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia hummed quietly to herself before she put her hand on Zenya's shoulder and teleported them both home. She yawned a little as she began walking up the stairs❤︎...

"To the shower! And then bed!"

TheDragoon said:
Yuto gave her a thumbs up and a wink. "Ha! I'll be fine! I promise to give you a message when I get Hun~" He said sweetly before he teleported outside of the house and began his search for his son.

They suddenly blasted off at alarming rates, heading straight into space. Ken felt as if his face was going to be torn off by the momentum.

Pixel nodded. "Not a bad show... But I believe they pose as us a bit inaccurately..." He said. "But that's just my opinion, that's all."
''what if i told you they were Real?''

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia hummed quietly to herself before she put her hand on Zenya's shoulder and teleported them both home. She yawned a little as she began walking up the stairs❤︎...
"To the shower! And then bed!"
*Zenya nodded before she realized she hadnt shower in 4 days*

''y-yeah...i guess il take a shower as well...is there a second shower or is there just one?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''what if i told you they were Real?''

*Zenya nodded before she realized she hadnt shower in 4 days*

''y-yeah...i guess il take a shower as well...is there a second shower or is there just one?''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel blinked and laughed lightly. "Then I would believe you, because I follow your orders." He said with a smile.

TheDragoon said:
Pixel blinked and laughed lightly. "Then I would believe you, because I follow your orders." He said with a smile.
*Sefia frowned at Pixel's answer*

''...a servant isnt a real servant if they follow every order. if i order you to die for nothing, its stupid. only slaves follow every order. you should at least oppose me sometimes...''

TheDragoon said:
Axel tilted his head. "He lied about that? What did he tell you?" He asked with a puzzled expression.
She furrowed her brows and shook her head "Well its not that he lied as such...he just, left out a lot of the story I guess, he just said they died because of an accident near where they were working....he didn't mention any experiments on him or you or any of that stuff..." she said as she continued to twiddle her thumbs "I wonder does he not trust me or something?" She muttered quietly.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded then smiled at her "Yeah, our home, i guess it would be the first place you could call home in a while." he said happily

Ayen smiled and got up as well "Okay, if you insist." he said teasingly as he stretched
Dakota smiled happily and nodded "Aha yeah, 5 years actually.." she said before giggling lightly "I'll be happy to call this our home"

SoulofTobi said:

Amaya smiled and walked to the bathroom

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled happily and nodded "Aha yeah, 5 years actually.." she said before giggling lightly "I'll be happy to call this our home"
Roland nodded "and i'm happy to hear that." he said happily as he nuzzled her nose with his.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and walked to the bathroom
Ayen followed her into the bathroom before starting to take off his clothes

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sefia frowned at Pixel's answer*
''...a servant isnt a real servant if they follow every order. if i order you to die for nothing, its stupid. only slaves follow every order. you should at least oppose me sometimes...''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel frowned and looked down. "O-Oh... S-Sorry master, I'll try to be a better servant..." He told her.

TheDragoon said:
Pixel frowned and looked down. "O-Oh... S-Sorry master, I'll try to be a better servant..." He told her.
*Sefia smiled and just kissed his cheek*

''i prefer you to be a smart and wise servant. do not be a slave. okay?''

Nonalaka said:
She furrowed her brows and shook her head "Well its not that he lied as such...he just, left out a lot of the story I guess, he just said they died because of an accident near where they were working....he didn't mention any experiments on him or you or any of that stuff..." she said as she continued to twiddle her thumbs "I wonder does he not trust me or something?" She muttered quietly.
Axel laughed and shook his head. "No no, he was just nervous about telling you, that's all... He probably would of told you in time. Heck, he might of told you if you asked him about it." He told her.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sefia smiled and just kissed his cheek*
''i prefer you to be a smart and wise servant. do not be a slave. okay?''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel blushed lightly and curled up a bit, still frowning. "I-I know... I-It's just I've never been that smart or wise... I just wish I-I could live up to your expectations..." He told her.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "and i'm happy to hear that." he said happily as he nuzzled her nose with his.

Dakota nuzzled him back "and I'm happy to say it" she said before giggling lightly.

TheDragoon said:

Lilliana went over to her mother, hugging into her waist. She tiredly and worriedly buried her face in her shirt. She had a bad feeling about this.

Noir smoothed her hair reassuringly, trying to hide her own worried expression.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nuzzled him back "and I'm happy to say it" she said before giggling lightly.
Roland smiled and hugged her "I love you." he said before pecking her lips

TheDragoon said:
Axel laughed and shook his head. "No no, he was just nervous about telling you, that's all... He probably would of told you in time. Heck, he might of told you if you asked him about it." He told her.

Pixel blushed lightly and curled up a bit, still frowning. "I-I know... I-It's just I've never been that smart or wise... I just wish I-I could live up to your expectations..." He told her.
''at least dont be a slave. i prefer servants than slaves...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''at least dont be a slave. i prefer servants than slaves...''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel sighed. "Ok..." He said before he began changing the channel to Diabolik Lovers.

TheDragoon said:

Ilaani smiled lightly "Well that's a relief" she said with a nod.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia watched the movie until it was over before she gently tried to shake Zenya awake❤︎...
"The movies over Zenya..."

Autumn looked at Lumina for a while before smiling lightly and giving her a gentle pat on the head. "I wouldn't pay much attention to the people screaming, that kind of makes you more nervous. Or at least... it did for me when I first had to ride one of these roller coasters." She stated as she watched the carts shoot off, people screaming. Autumn gulped a little, she hadn't been on this ride as of yet so she was a little bit nervous too. Her other friends had been on it and said it was great, so she was trying it out for herself. To see if it really was great as they had said.
"R-right..."

The ride came back and now it was their turn to board. Lumina almost didn't go until she felt the wave of people move forward as well, and she hesitantly sat down, holding the bird tightly. She stuck it to her stomach so it'd be locked against her when she was strapped in. When everything was locked she immediately felt clausterphobic, for a moment regretting agreeing to the ride. But the moment passed and she just looked at Autumn, nervous for the ride to actually start.

TheDragoon said:
Pixel sighed. "Ok..." He said before he began changing the channel to Diabolik Lovers.
''by the way, im not sure if they were real vampires or not. im not so sure''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''by the way, im not sure if they were real vampires or not. im not so sure''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded in understanding before cuddling with her, smiling. "I love you Lady Sefia~" He said sweetly.

SoulofTobi said:

Amaya smiled and took her clothes off also

TheDragoon said:
Mari then bopped him on the head before smiling. "Da!" She said happily.
Han blinked, "No, I'm Han. Not 'Da'..." he said, shaking his head at the small pain from the hit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back