• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Axel continued pushing objects in front of the door, making sure nobody got in. He looked at window every now and then just to make sure none of the doctors or police were trying to sneak in.
After a while ilaani returned through the window wearing a security guard jacket, with the supplies they needed, "Phew, okay, we can close the window now" she said as she took off the jacket and threw it onto a nearby chair.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota let out a small yawn as she woke up and stretched.
((Might not answer for a bit I'm out at the moment))
((Well, i'm in class, so thats not a problem))

Roland slowly opened his eyes and yawned as he woke up "mornin' beautiful." he said tiredly as he smiled at her

Nonalaka said:
After a while ilaani returned through the window wearing a security guard jacket, with the supplies they needed, "Phew, okay, we can close the window now" she said as she took off the jacket and threw it onto a nearby chair.
Axel nodded and began barricading the window next.

Nexus continued to lay on his bed, slightly pale, but starting to regain his color.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and pecked her lips back before looking into her eyes
Amaya smiled and pressed her forehead to his and gazed into his eyes. "Ima go take a shower" she says

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and pressed her forehead to his and gazed into his eyes. "Ima go take a shower" she says
Ayen smiled and slightly nodded "would you mind if i joined you?" he asked as he looked back into her eyes

TheDragoon said:
Axel nodded and began barricading the window next.
Nexus continued to lay on his bed, slightly pale, but starting to regain his color.
Ilaani helped barricade the window before then sitting down near where Nexus was when they were done barricading the window "How long do you think we'll be alright in here before anyone gets in?" She asked as she glanced at the door and window.

SoulofTobi said:
((Well, i'm in class, so thats not a problem))
Roland slowly opened his eyes and yawned as he woke up "mornin' beautiful." he said tiredly as he smiled at her
Dakota smiled slightly "Good morning~" she said softly as she looked at him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Ilaani helped barricade the window before then sitting down near where Nexus was when they were done barricading the window "How long do you think we'll be alright in here before anyone gets in?" She asked as she glanced at the door and window.

Axel smirked and cracked his knuckles. "Ha! As if they could get by me... We'll be fine. I'm sure." He said.

Nonalaka said:
Roland brushed some hair out of her face "how did you sleep?" he said softly as he looked at her

TheDragoon said:
Axel smirked and cracked his knuckles. "Ha! As if they could get by me... We'll be fine. I'm sure." He said.
Ilaani chuckled lightly "Fair enough" she replied before looking over at Nexus "He's looking a little better now" she said with a small nod looking a bit more calm than earlier.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland brushed some hair out of her face "how did you sleep?" he said softly as he looked at her
"I slept well~ " she said happily as she hugged him "What about you?"

Nonalaka said:
Roland hugged her back "I slept well as well, after all, i slept next to the one i love." he said sweetly

SoulofTobi said:
Roland hugged her back "I slept well as well, after all, i slept next to the one i love." he said sweetly
Dakota kissed his cheek "Mhm~, so, do you have any plans for today?" She asked with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota kissed his cheek "Mhm~, so, do you have any plans for today?" She asked with a smile.
Roland rubbed his chin "Well, since i have you here, maybe picking out some new furniture for this apartment." he said placing his forehead against hers "if thats okay with you"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and slightly nodded "would you mind if i joined you?" he asked as he looked back into her eyes
"Well if I said you can't then you would still join" she says jokingly

Lilliana rolled over in bed toward where Ken was but the bed was empty. Confused she opened her eyes, not seeing Ken anywhere. A pang of worry shot through her chest and she sat up, looking around the room. Ken wasn't anywhere. Confused, she quietly got out of bed and went over to her parents room. "Mommy? Daddy?"

@TheDragoon

Mayyflower said:
"Well if I said you can't then you would still join" she says jokingly
Ayen shook his head "no, i'd respect that as long as there was no joking or playful manner in your voice." he said as he pecked her lips

Lumina said:
Lilliana rolled over in bed toward where Ken was but the bed was empty. Confused she opened her eyes, not seeing Ken anywhere. A pang of worry shot through her chest and she sat up, looking around the room. Ken wasn't anywhere. Confused, she quietly got out of bed and went over to her parents room. "Mommy? Daddy?"

@TheDragoon
Yuto was having a arguement with Noir, trying to reassure her the kids were safe. He was then interrupted by Lily entering the room. "Ah! Lily! What's wrong?" He asked.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani chuckled lightly "Fair enough" she replied before looking over at Nexus "He's looking a little better now" she said with a small nod looking a bit more calm than earlier.

Axel nodded slowly. "Yeah, like I said, he wasn't really sick. They just pretended he was." He said with a frown.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland rubbed his chin "Well, since i have you here, maybe picking out some new furniture for this apartment." he said placing his forehead against hers "if thats okay with you"
Dakota smiled "yeah, of course I'm okay with it" she said happily "It'll be fun"

TheDragoon said:
Axel nodded slowly. "Yeah, like I said, he wasn't really sick. They just pretended he was." He said with a frown.
Ilaani looked over at him "....He never told me about the chip or any of that stuff..." she said quietly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "yeah, of course I'm okay with it" she said happily "It'll be fun"

Ilaani looked over at him "....He never told me about the chip or any of that stuff..." she said quietly.
Axel sighed. "Well... Do you want to know the story behind that?" He asked. "It involved our dead parents..."

Nonalaka said:
Roland smiled happily "Good, because even though i could build most the stuff, usually it wouldn't look that good when all put together in a house." he said with a chuckle

TheDragoon said:
Axel sighed. "Well... Do you want to know the story behind that?" He asked. "It involved our dead parents..."
Ilaani blinked "Eh?" She rubbed the side arm with her hand "Well yeah...but if he didn't tell me...maybe he doesn't want me to know....." she said as she looked over at him.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled happily "Good, because even though i could build most the stuff, usually it wouldn't look that good when all put together in a house." he said with a chuckle
"Really?, I think you could make it good" she said with a nod and a small giggle before sitting up and stretching

TheDragoon said:
Pixel pulled away when he had his fill. "Thanks for the breakfast~ It was delicious~" He said with a smile as he wiped a bit of blood off his upper lip.
''your welcome''

*She said as she smiled up at Pixel soon cuddling him again, her wound healing quickly*

Nonalaka said:
"Really?, I think you could make it good" she said with a nod and a small giggle before sitting up and stretching
Roland smiled "but i don't think you'd want to be in a big man cave the whole time." he said jokingly as he sat up as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back