• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''nothin...just a weird dream..''
*She said before getting out of bed and heads to the bathroom starting up the shower and taking her clothes off and entering it*

''dont look. or i will kill you''

[/QUOTE]
Cam snickered "Not in my wildest dreams"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''nothin...just a weird dream..''
*She said before getting out of bed and heads to the bathroom starting up the shower and taking her clothes off and entering it*

''dont look. or i will kill you''

''thanks''

*She said with a smile before sitting next to him, leaning on him slightly reading along*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel smiled lightly as he cuddled with her a bit. "Did you have a nice rest?" He asked her as he turned the page.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam snickered "Not in my wildest dreams"
*Himeragi continued to bathe in the shower just washing herself*

TheDragoon said:
Pixel smiled lightly as he cuddled with her a bit. "Did you have a nice rest?" He asked her as he turned the page.
''yes''

*She said as she cuddled back*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yes''

[/QUOTE]
Cam looked around the room a little while thinking "Why Al? What was it you wanted to show me with this girl?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yes''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded. "Good..." He said softly as he turned back to his book, planning on finishing this chapter. "I'm getting kinda hungry..." He mumbled a bit.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked around the room a little while thinking "Why Al? What was it you wanted to show me with this girl?"
*Himeragi just continued to shower*

TheDragoon said:
Pixel nodded. "Good..." He said softly as he turned back to his book, planning on finishing this chapter. "I'm getting kinda hungry..." He mumbled a bit.
''i could cook up some cinnabuns..if you want''

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi just continued to shower*

[/QUOTE]
Cam's eye began to glow again "What the hell...?" He muttered as the glow began to die down slightly "H-Himeragi? Are you still there?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "Well thank you" she said softly as she began to close her eyes.
Roland nodded "Anything for you." he said quietly as he closed his eyes then fell asleep

((Timeskip.))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi just continued to shower*

''i could cook up some cinnabuns..if you want''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel laughed lightly and shook his head. "That sounds... Nice and all, but I don't eat food to keep my hunger in check... I drink blood, remember?" He asked her sweetly.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam's eyes opened the moment she sighed and frowned "What's wrong?"

Marcus sat down on the chair and relaxed

William looked at her "Long time no see" He joked
Sam came back with water. "I think I might call it a night" she says yawning

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nuzzled his nose to hers and continued to rub her back
Amaya chuckled and pecked his lips

shortyshot8 said:
Cam's eye began to glow again "What the hell...?" He muttered as the glow began to die down slightly "H-Himeragi? Are you still there?"
''im still here. why?''

TheDragoon said:
Pixel laughed lightly and shook his head. "That sounds... Nice and all, but I don't eat food to keep my hunger in check... I drink blood, remember?" He asked her sweetly.
''oh. haha, seems i have forgotten''

*She then tilted her neck for Pixel*

''here. breakfast is ready''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''im still here. why?''
''oh. haha, seems i have forgotten''

*She then tilted her neck for Pixel*

''here. breakfast is ready''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel blushed lightly and frowned a bit before sighing. "Thank you...~" He said before his canine teeth became fangs. His eyes changed to dark red, showing his bloodlust. He then sunk his teeth into her neck, gently sucking on it.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#808080][B]*Sefia woke up stretching a little. She felt something hugging her leg and saw it was Ciara. She then quietly pulled her leg out and got out of bed and dressed up*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16067-thedragoon/ said:
@TheDragoon[/URL]

---

*Airi woke up next to Ken both of them naked on the bed before she nuzzled Ken's chest a little*

@Roman

---

*Fuyumi poked Nanami's cheek a little*

@WeirdPrincess
Ken groaned, before he slowly began to wake up. He yawned as he opened his eyes, soon looking down at Airi, "...Morning.."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "Anything for you." he said quietly as he closed his eyes then fell asleep
((Timeskip.))
Dakota let out a small yawn as she woke up and stretched.

((Might not answer for a bit I'm out at the moment))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and took a drink of his wine. He then replied as a smile appeared on his face, his blush growing slightly darker♅...
“ You drive a hard bargain, my love~ It's a deal~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka smiled happily and took a drink of the wine before setting it down in front of her as she spoke❦...

"Yay! Ice cream!~ I guess that means I'm stripping~"

...❦Asuka started to unbutton the coat she had on, her blush darkening. Her fingers worked their way down the coat, carefully unbuttoning them. She didn't want any loose thread to snag on one of the buttons while she was taking it off. Asuka slipped the coat off her shoulders before working on her shirt. Grabbing the hem of it with both hands, she lifted it up slowly but surely before that too, was off and next to the coat. Asuka then blinked a few times before speaking, now just sitting there with her pants and bra on❦...

"Am I stripping right now?"

tumblr_ni5bi58KIR1qbvovho1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright...lets go''
*She said as she smiled at Celia*

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia giggled again and stood up as the credits rolled on the screen. She then began to leave the movie theater, yawning a little❤︎...

"I'm gonna need to sleep once I get home~"

TheDragoon said:
Ken nodded before going and opening the hatch, climbing his way in. He decided to take the back seat while Aeko took the front seat.
Aeko climbed into the front seat of the rocket ship and looked at all the buttons. "How do we make this thing go? Push all the buttons?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...±Hikari looked up at Akira and spoke, smiling widely as she did so±...

“ Hi daddy!~ ”

...♅Akira smiled and replied as he sat down next to Asuka♅...

“ Hey girls~ ”

-------------------

...♅Akira gripped the female's arm and yanked, freeing her arm from the portal. He spoke as he laughed lightly♅...

“ I'm guessing that happens a lot, huh?

[/QUOTE]
(Sorry I'm slow, I'm always sleepy nowadays)

Status Effect: Embarassed(Debuff)

"You have no idea..." She muttered as she opened her palm. Sitting in her hand was a weird object. "This is an oddject, something from my realm, this thing in particular..." She said as her arm reeled back and prepared to throw. "Messes with destiny!" She said as it was thrown into a tree. The tree lit up with an array of colors and turned into a small fairy.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka smiled happily and took a drink of the wine before setting it down in front of her as she spoke❦...

...❦Asuka started to unbutton the coat she had on, her blush darkening. Her fingers worked their way down the coat, carefully unbuttoning them. She didn't want any loose thread to snag on one of the buttons while she was taking it off. Asuka slipped the coat off her shoulders before working on her shirt. Grabbing the hem of it with both hands, she lifted it up slowly but surely before that too, was off and next to the coat. Asuka then blinked a few times before speaking, now just sitting there with her pants and bra on❦...

...❤︎Celia giggled again and stood up as the credits rolled on the screen. She then began to leave the movie theater, yawning a little❤︎...

Aeko climbed into the front seat of the rocket ship and looked at all the buttons. "How do we make this thing go? Push all the buttons?"
Ken quickly shook his head. "Just push the big red button right in front of you!" He said happily.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded as she walked towards the window "I won't take long, I've done similar things to this before" she said as she went out the window "I'll be back in a bit" she said before she was gone making basically no noise as she snuck out and left to get what they needed, making sure not to be seen.
@TheDragoon

TheDragoon said:
Pixel blushed lightly and frowned a bit before sighing. "Thank you...~" He said before his canine teeth became fangs. His eyes changed to dark red, showing his bloodlust. He then sunk his teeth into her neck, gently sucking on it.
*Sefia bared the pain letting Pixel drink her blood*

Roman said:
Ken groaned, before he slowly began to wake up. He yawned as he opened his eyes, soon looking down at Airi, "...Morning.."
*Airi giggled*

''good morning~''

WeirdPrincess said:

tumblr_ni5bi58KIR1qbvovho1_500.gif

*Zenya followed Celia as she yawned a little*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sefia bared the pain letting Pixel drink her blood*
*Airi giggled*

''good morning~''

*Zenya followed Celia as she yawned a little*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel pulled away when he had his fill. "Thanks for the breakfast~ It was delicious~" He said with a smile as he wiped a bit of blood off his upper lip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back