• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia got the popcorn and handed it to her before taking the candy, beginning to walk to their designated theater❤︎...
"Is Rush Hour really that good?"

"To the moon!" Aeko exclaimed before she watched him draw the rocket ship. "Wait! We need those special suits that the astro cops wear!"
Ken blinked and frowned a little before smiling again. "Umm... Ok... Can you show me a picture so I can paint them?" He asked her, clearly puzzled by the amazing space cops.

TheDragoon said:
Ken blinked and frowned a little before smiling again. "Umm... Ok... Can you show me a picture so I can paint them?" He asked her, clearly puzzled by the amazing space cops.
"Uh...uh... This!" Aeko then had on a full astronaut suit, with a helmet and everything. "Everything is dark! I can't see!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''thats...what i hear from the lab people..they even showed me some clips of it too''

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia nodded as she walked into the theater and found them seats that were close to the top❤︎...

"Oh okay! I was just wondering is all~"

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Ayen slightly frowned at her "that will never happen, i can assure you that much." he said tenderly "no one i care for will ever be taken out by a part of nature." he said as he rubbed the top of her head
Amaya nods slowly. "Promise?" She asks her voice muffled but understandable

WeirdPrincess said:
"Uh...uh... This!" Aeko then had on a full astronaut suit, with a helmet and everything. "Everything is dark! I can't see!"

...❤︎Celia nodded as she walked into the theater and found them seats that were close to the top❤︎...

Ken nodded and painted a astronaut suit as well. They both suddenly manifested in the air in front of them. Ken quickly put his suit on and gave her a thumbs up. "Ready!" He said excitedly.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods slowly. "Promise?" She asks her voice muffled but understandable
Ayen nodded "I promise upon my heart and soul, and Fae don't break promises." he said gently

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "I promise upon my heart and soul, and Fae don't break promises." he said gently
Amaya smiled nods. "Thank you..." She says quietly before looking up at him and smiling a little

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled nods. "Thank you..." She says quietly before looking up at him and smiling a little
Ayen smiled back at her "anything for you, if you wanted the world, then i would fight a way to conquer it." he said softly

WeirdPrincess said:

''o-oh...if i ever fall asleep...its just normal for me when i watch a movie and i get yknow...into it''

*Sefia woke up stretching a little. She felt something hugging her leg and saw it was Ciara. She then quietly pulled her leg out and got out of bed and dressed up*

@TheDragoon

---

*Airi woke up next to Ken both of them naked on the bed before she nuzzled Ken's chest a little*

@Roman

---

*Fuyumi poked Nanami's cheek a little*

@WeirdPrincess

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled back at her "anything for you, if you wanted the world, then i would fight a way to conquer it." he said softly
Amaya smiled. "I already have what I've always wanted" she says sweetly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "I already have what I've always wanted" she says sweetly
Ayen moved his hand down to her cheek "so do i, and it would take beyond death to take it away." he said happily

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka chuckled lightly and looked down, her mind elsewhere for a while and soon spoke before continuing as she looked back at Akira❦...
"Right, of course. I suppose I'll start making the snacks for that soon~"

tumblr_nedo27HYVT1s4qvrdo1_500.gif

...❦Asuka looked at the glass in front of her and watched as Akira poured the wine into it. Picking up the glass after he finished, Asuka soon took a tip and smiled lightly❦...

"You seem to like drinking this wine. I guess I'll have some just once today~ I'm not a large fan of drinking."

...✿Kioko frowned in thought and soon spoke before inserting the disk into the console. She then handed Hikari the other controller✿...

"Maybe it should be something that's two player... like uh... um... Rayman! That ones a good I think~"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he took another sip of his wine♅...

“ Well, we Sanctums can't get drunk, nor does the smell of alcohol stick to us like it does on Humans. I enjoy the sweetness of wine, not to mention it's got a refreshing taste~ ”

tumblr_inline_nsw8utM45A1ryvw12_500_zpsz96rqexq.gif

...±Hikari giggled and replied±...

“ Okay, let's do it!~ ”

------------

((( Wanna freeze Kioko and Hikari as they're playing the game? Controlling two people at once is a bit tiring when pairing it with what I'm doing IRL xDD Plus we can focus more on Akira and Asuka xD )))

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#808080][B]*Sefia woke up stretching a little. She felt something hugging her leg and saw it was Ciara. She then quietly pulled her leg out and got out of bed and dressed up*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16067-thedragoon/ said:
@TheDragoon[/URL]

---

*Airi woke up next to Ken both of them naked on the bed before she nuzzled Ken's chest a little*

@Roman

---

*Fuyumi poked Nanami's cheek a little*

@WeirdPrincess
((Yay! ^_^ ))

Pixel was reading a book in the living room, seemingly taking more wise pursuits.

TheDragoon said:
((Yay! ^_^ ))
Pixel was reading a book in the living room, seemingly taking more wise pursuits.
*Sefia came down stairs in a white summer dress since she wanted to try it on as she went down the stairs*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he took another sip of his wine♅...
“ Well, we Sanctums can't get drunk, nor does the smell of alcohol stick to us like it does on Humans. I enjoy the sweetness of wine, not to mention it's got a refreshing taste~ ”

...±Hikari giggled and replied±...

“ Okay, let's do it!~ ”

------------

((( Wanna freeze Kioko and Hikari as they're playing the game? Controlling two people at once is a bit tiring when pairing it with what I'm doing IRL xDD Plus we can focus more on Akira and Asuka xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Yeah I'm okay with that xDD ))

-----

...❦Asuka sipped more of the wine and spoke in a surprised voice after, soon laughing lightly❦...

"You can't get drunk? Or we, I guess. I've always wondered what it was like getting drunk... I guess that won't happen any time soon."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus slowly stood up

Cam blinked "Erm...If you wish so then I will" He said as he looked away

William nodded and leaned back a little
After a couple minutes Kagura came back with the food.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Yeah I'm okay with that xDD ))
-----

...❦Asuka sipped more of the wine and spoke in a surprised voice after, soon laughing lightly❦...

"You can't get drunk? Or we, I guess. I've always wondered what it was like getting drunk... I guess that won't happen any time soon."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he took another sip of his wine, soon smiling lightly♅...

“ Well, we can allow ourselves to get drunk by temporarily stopping our intoxicant immunity. I tend to keep it active, as I've heard some terrible things about being drunk. ”

TheDragoon said:
Ken nodded and painted a astronaut suit as well. They both suddenly manifested in the air in front of them. Ken quickly put his suit on and gave her a thumbs up. "Ready!" He said excitedly.
Aeko gave him a thumbs up back and placed her hands on her hips, "Me too! Let's go to the moon friend! And it all the cheese that's one it~"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he took another sip of his wine, soon smiling lightly♅...
“ Well, we can allow ourselves to get drunk by temporarily stopping our intoxicant immunity. I tend to keep it active, as I've heard some terrible things about being drunk. ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka nodded a little and set the glass back down in front of her before speaking❦...

"A few or many bad things can happen while drunk. I don't exactly know the specific details, just that it either never ends well and people do rather idiotic things. Then some are left wondering the next morning, what exactly he or she did since he or she can never remember."

...❦Asuka then picked up the glass again and took a small sip❦...

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''o-oh...if i ever fall asleep...its just normal for me when i watch a movie and i get yknow...into it''

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia giggled a little as she sat down in a seat, soon speaking❤︎...

"Really? Usually if I'm really into a movie, I'm almost out of my seat in excitement!"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka nodded a little and set the glass back down in front of her before speaking❦...
"A few or many bad things can happen while drunk. I don't exactly know the specific details, just that it either never ends well and people do rather idiotic things. Then some are left wondering the next morning, what exactly he or she did since he or she can never remember."

...❤︎Celia giggled a little as she sat down in a seat, soon speaking❤︎...

"Really? Usually if I'm really into a movie, I'm almost out of my seat in excitement!"
''y-yeah...''

*She then sat down next to Celia*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''y-yeah...''
*She then sat down next to Celia*

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia munched in the popcorn as the lights dimmed in the theater, the movie soon starting. She remained quiet until the movie was over❤︎...

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia munched in the popcorn as the lights dimmed in the theater, the movie soon starting. She remained quiet until the movie was over❤︎...
*In the middle of the movie, Zenya fell asleep as her head fell onto Celia's lap*

WeirdPrincess said:

...♅Akira thought for a moment before replying, soon taking a drink of his wine♅...

“ Hm.. Wanna get drunk? Kenji can supervise the kids with their video games~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira thought for a moment before replying, soon taking a drink of his wine♅...
“ Hm.. Wanna get drunk? Kenji can supervise the kids with their video games~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka looked at him from the corner of her eyes before looking away. She thought about it for a minute before nodding as she spoke❦...

"Sure, I wouldn't mind doing that once."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*In the middle of the movie, Zenya fell asleep as her head fell onto Celia's lap*

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia blinked and looked down at her lap, giggling quietly before she began to gently pet her❤︎...

"So cute~"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka looked at him from the corner of her eyes before looking away. She thought about it for a minute before nodding as she spoke❦...
"Sure, I wouldn't mind doing that once."

...❤︎Celia blinked and looked down at her lap, giggling quietly before she began to gently pet her❤︎...

"So cute~"
*Zenya just slept there peacefully*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back